Photo

The Last Time I'll Ever Do That

Posted by Miss Shadows , 10 June 2012 · 769 views

funny stupid famous last words
A friend and I went to this restaurant and got Italian food and talked a bit, and while we were on our way back to my apartment, I decided to take 2 bites of my left-over spaghetti, but I was wearing this white shirt I didn't want to get sauce on, so I took it off and tossed it in the space behind my friend's backseats, figuring it was no big deal. Well, sure enough within 60 seconds we're sitting in nearly dead-stop traffic, and there's a truck in the next lane with about 4 or 5 guys in it who are whistling and calling at me while I'm sitting there in my jeans and my bra, bugging my friend to drive, and my friend is torn between telling me we can't move until the people around us are moving, since it's not like that was apparent enough, and laughing at the fact that there's a group of 20-something aged men being jerks so loudly that now some other people are looking around to figure out what's going on. Finally the traffic let up, and we kept driving, but does it get better? No. I can't unbuckle myself and go climbing around my friend's car, so I'm stuck in the front passenger seat like candy in a display window, and these guys were still driving right beside us. Every time my friend sped up, slowed down, or switched lanes, they just kept up, and finally, after we got stuck in slow traffic for a second time and one of them literally got out of the truck and started coming towards us, my friend and I thought they might be an actual problem, and hit the gas as soon as the other vehicles were moving again, and the idiots got stuck behind some semis.

Lol are you some sort of weirdo magnet? I don't think it was dangerous but you guys probably did the best thing, it would have been at least annoying if the guy had managed to get to your window. Anyway...I'd say not doing it again is probably a great idea :P

joenhaggrity
Jun 11 2012 12:48 AM
sexy spaghetti

Ever Learning
Jun 12 2012 05:51 PM
sounds like a nightmare

Miss Shadows
Jun 13 2012 05:49 AM
I swear I think I must be L, there's this one weirdo in particular that hasn't left me alone for nearly the past 18 years! And sometimes there are just normal, oblivious men in their 30's and older, who when I say "No thank you, I already have one", or, "I'm cutting back", take it for the literal translation of "Pester me more, pester me more!" Lol, I guess likes must really attract likes or something.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    PluvioPhilo
    02 Apr 2014 - 10:29
  • Photo
    Marcus Aurelius
    27 Mar 2014 - 02:43
  • Photo