Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gun Control Advocates Practice Hypocrisy ?

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#76    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 6,935 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostCorp, on 11 February 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I don't see the 2nd amendment being banned for a few generations at least, if it ever gets banned. So the focus should be on the actual reforms being put forward.
You know, that's a telling statement. So do you kind of think a restriction here and a restriction there will probably lead to something bigger in the future? Like a ban? Not sure if that's what you're thinking but all the b****ing and moaning we are doing today on behalf of the second amendment isn't necessarily because we think a quick ban is going to happen tomorrow or in our lifetime. Yes, I don't trust them not to ban them tomorrow if we didn't complain because we all know they would in a heartbeat if we kept our mouths shut but the fight isn't as much about right now as it is for the whole future to come. The revolutionary war wasn't just about the needs of the moment. It would have been a bit pointless. That and the founding documents came about for the future of America. Sure I could be dead by then but a ban in the future is as much of a concern to me as a ban is now. Until all of humanity is rid of evil and rift raft, every decent man and woman ought to be defend themselves however they choose and are able to should the police or gubment not get there on time given of course that they themselves aren't the evil decent men and woman are up against.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 11 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Posted Image

#77    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,244 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

I believe in gun control. Which is why I passed my gun safety course and am now waiting for my gun licenses.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#78    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostThanato, on 12 February 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I believe in gun control. Which is why I passed my gun safety course and am now waiting for my gun licenses.

~Thanato

lol, funny.

gun control would be if you walked into a gun store, and they said, you can't have ar15, but you can have rem.700.
when they tell you weather you can or can't have a gun at all, that is control over you, not guns.

but I believe in gun control too, I use both hands, and aim.

Edited by aztek, 12 February 2013 - 02:14 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#79    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,244 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postaztek, on 12 February 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

that is not gun control, it is control of you. they have control over your right. passing gun safety course does not guarantee you will be allowed to have a gun, it is up to them, and you have no control over it.
but I believe in gun control too, I use both hands, and aim.

It is gun control. You have to pass this couse then you have to submit your papers to the RCMP Firearms Centre, where they go over them and your application. THey call your referances and ask them questions. It keeps guns out of people who just walk into the gun store and say 'I want a gun today'. It makes it harder for people to obtain certain firearms, with the only purpose (which is to take human lives). I just went to get my non-restricted because all I want is long guns for hunting and target shooting.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#80    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

they don't control guns, they control you. why should you not be able to get a gun today?????????

yes guns take lives, of those that threaten yours, and that is how it should be,

Edited by aztek, 12 February 2013 - 02:18 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#81    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

What possible benifit is there from being able to walk into Walmart and walk out with a gun, no check whatsoever?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#82    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

they check you in walmart, did you ever buy a gun at walmart???

i'm pretty sure you didn't, so go and try to buy one, before writhing such hogwash.

Edited by aztek, 12 February 2013 - 02:39 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#83    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

View Postaztek, on 12 February 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

they check you in walmart, did you ever buy a gun at walmart???

i'm pretty sure you didn't, so go and try to buy one, before writhing such hogwash.

I'm not saying they don't. I simply got the impression that you were against those checks.

If you're not, then why do you have a problem with the checks in Canada?

----Seraphina

#84    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RESIDENT TROLL.

#85    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

-Patton

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

But... That doesn't answer my question. We have guns in Canada and can also "give them lead"

----Seraphina

#86    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostStellar, on 12 February 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

I'm not saying they don't. I simply got the impression that you were against those checks.

If you're not, then why do you have a problem with the checks in Canada?

you just said that.  What possible benifit is there from being able to walk into Walmart and walk out with a gun, no check whatsoever?    now tell me you meant something else  

I honestly could not care less about checks in Canada, or anything in Canada for that mater. and i'm pretty sure the thread is about gun control in us.

Edited by aztek, 12 February 2013 - 02:59 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#87    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

-Patton

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

View Postaztek, on 12 February 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

you just said that.  What possible benifit is there from being able to walk into Walmart and walk out with a gun, no check whatsoever?               now tell me you meant something else              

I honestly could not care less about checks in Canada, or anything in Canada for that mater. and i'm pretty sure the thread is about gun control in us.

Why do I even respond to you. You dont usually grasp what I'm saying.

You were talking about how there's no reason for us to have to get checked prior to getting a gun. If your against checks, then what possible reason is there to not get checked before getting a gun?

Walmart was just a name I threw into my question.

----Seraphina

#88    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,887 posts

-Patton

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

And now your posts have been edited and there's no proof of what you said

----Seraphina

#89    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Posted Image

RESIDENT TROLL.

#90    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,449 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostStellar, on 12 February 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Why do I even respond to you

believe it or not, I ask myself the same question, but no worrys, wont happen again.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users