Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

****** I only made this account to post about this.
To inform others of their existance and find answers.
To link similarities together and see the big picture here. Iv learned quite a bit from experience that peices a lot of things together that people still wonder about.
i don't like parties, i don't like competition. I don't like the majority of humanity simply for who they are.
And i think everyone is living a lie.
soon somethings coming come smack everyone in the face and wake them up from their dreams.

Iv never liked social gatherings, im not afraid of social interaction. Just im to intense of an individual for some stupid norton.
You know how often i get called weird? I don't even mention anything about aliens or anything to revealing yet people call me weird all the time.
I hardly talk to people. im very cautious of others intentions and so i can be difficult to get close to. Id rather hang in the back of the crowd. and prefer not to be the staring attraction. My point is i don't give a **** about giving you guys a taste of my novel skills nor am i trying to win over a community or something retarded.
Im here to express what i know and answer questions that people would not know unless they have been thru what i have.

So please be respectful. Im not a monkey. Im B- and left handed. So treat me like one and not one of your right handed RH positive brothers.

Edited by kmt_sesh, 02 December 2012 - 01:02 AM.
It's in your best interest not to insult the forum of which you're a member or the posters with whom you interact. And please be mindful of language—the filters are there for a reason.

#122    UncleRemus

UncleRemus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Have you ever used acid before?

#123    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostWalnut Whip, on 30 November 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

I don't know enough about them because I flunked Plumbing 101.
However those porta potties look like the ones you find in trains and planes.
I don't find it a stretch to find them on floating houses too.
However if I had a call of nature I'll probably do it over the veranda anyway.
But porta potties can only last so long before you get a blockage.
I wouldn't like to be in the vicinity when it gets to that stage.
I'm sure they regularly filter out the porta potties after every plane or train journey.
Oh dear, you really need educating on the porta potti things. :D  they don`t get blocked, they get carried out and empties, actually let me go into real detail about it...right are you sitting comfortably? ok.......................right you sit.......................actually.................maybe not, google it. :lol:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#124    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 November 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Oh dear, you really need educating on the porta potti things. :D  they don`t get blocked, they get carried out and empties, actually let me go into real detail about it...right are you sitting comfortably? ok.......................right you sit.......................actually.................maybe not, google it. :lol:
I was sorta right because say you have a ten-man working party doing some road maintenance.
Well it says here plain as mud that if this party used the porta potty for forty hours it would eventually become unusable.
The damn things don't even need  to be plumbed so all you need is a strong pair of shoulders and some formaldehyde.
It still needs to be regularly disinfected though. I'm glad I took your challenge up!

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#125    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostWalnut Whip, on 30 November 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

I was sorta right because say you have a ten-man working party doing some road maintenance.
Well it says here plain as mud that if this party used the porta potty for forty hours it would eventually become unusable.
The damn things don't even need  to be plumbed so all you need is a strong pair of shoulders and some formaldehyde.
It still needs to be regularly disinfected though. I'm glad I took your challenge up!
formaldehyde? you want to preserve that s...?

I reckon those ten men need to just empty it out more often, and please,,,,,,for forty hours? what are they eating on that floating estate?

ps: sorry to the Op, we seem to have gone of topic a bit.

Edited by freetoroam, 30 November 2012 - 10:07 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#126    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,296 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 November 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

You want to be treated special because like me you're a lefty? As much as I'd love to support something that makes me special, why does it make us special?

'Cause you guys get to ride on shorter buses.  Less crowding.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#127    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 November 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

'Cause you guys get to ride on shorter buses.  Less crowding.
i am left handed and have never travelled on a "blue bus". :P

#128    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,852 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

WHeres my Safety Helmut Sweetpumper ? And as for the Acid usage its apparent that lots is being invibed in here at all times ! As for the Species of Aliens Were the Aliens !Its the Normal creatures that scare me !
When is this all coming to a end? 22 days I read ! :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#129    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

What's a blue bus?
And in other left handed news, have they improved left-handed scissors? Because I remember when I was a kid the left-handed scissors I was given basically told me to hold them in entirely the opposite way to regular scissors - including having the blade facing towards me!

#130    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Don't listen to those nasty, rude people CrypticSouthpaw. Some of us Monkees like a good acid trippy story.

Posted Image

#131    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

Davey Jones looks like Richard Hammond from Top Gear...

#132    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

formaldehyde? you want to preserve that s...?

I reckon those ten men need to just empty it out more often, and please,,,,,,for forty hours? what are they eating on that floating estate?

ps: sorry to the Op, we seem to have gone of topic a bit.
Well it's not exactly a floating estate....
I'm sure Wikipedia weren't thinking of that when they offered this information.
I can see what you mean by formaldehyde because I wouldn't want to treat my latrine with that stuff.
You don't know whether if it's been used with the preservation of dead animal specimens.
Btw I'm loving some of this stuff on here. I can't keep a straight face.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#133    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

How do you know its not a Djinn ? They can shapeshift and really like messing with humans from what Iv read

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#134    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 December 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

What's a blue bus?
And in other left handed news, have they improved left-handed scissors? Because I remember when I was a kid the left-handed scissors I was given basically told me to hold them in entirely the opposite way to regular scissors - including having the blade facing towards me!
Its a bus for "special" people, some people call them window lickers but i think thats a touch cruel.

When i was in primary school one of my teachers would not let me write with my left hand, she said i had to use my right. she was a religious freak who no doubt believed i was the devils child. I never got the hang of writing with my right hand but playing the devil child i did get used to. :devil:

#135    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 December 2012 - 06:10 AM, said:

Davey Jones looks like Richard Hammond from Top Gear...
No he doesn`t, what glasses you got on?
:w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users