Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satan, the big tough dragon

Ashley-Star*Child

So satanail comes up alot here I've noticed. Are you scared of him? You shouldn't be, he's JUST an angel, a powerful one, but still just an angel. He's a 5ft tall 15 year old looking andronygous pale blue eyed shoulder length way haired angel. Would you be scared of that? Some big tough dragon huh! He also has extreme paranoia and has fears that his place is so isolated that the only way to communicate is through negative attention. He's like a bratty kid with ADHD. Pride? Yes he has loads of that. Fears? Yep he's got that too. The prince of accusing angels isn't so scary now is he? And yes even he is under God's command. When God says jump, he jumps.

What he IS though is a royal pain in the ass. He spends eternity whinging to God, what a life.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• 777MileStare

• NiCkC818

• draconic chronicler

So satanail comes up alot here I've noticed. Are you scared of him? You shouldn't be, he's JUST an angel, a powerful one, but still just an angel. He's a 5ft tall 15 year old looking andronygous pale blue eyed shoulder length way haired angel. Would you be scared of that? Some big tough dragon huh! He also has extreme paranoia and has fears that his place is so isolated that the only way to communicate is through negative attention. He's like a bratty kid with ADHD. Pride? Yes he has loads of that. Fears? Yep he's got that too. The prince of accusing angels isn't so scary now is he? And yes even he is under God's command. When God says jump, he jumps.

What he IS though is a royal pain in the ass. He spends eternity whinging to God, what a life.

Hi Ashley, may I ask.. If all this is true then why kinda whinge about Satan whinging? Like if he is just an angel and stuff and is under God's command, then why attempt to kinda belittle him? I like that you are taking away fear but I dont understand why if you know he is under God's command, why you would almost belittle him for it from the way he acts/his function.

And sometimes angels arnt scary until they are right in your face. imo

What on earth are you talking about...?

No one would be scared of him if some christians would stop telling people that he is the cause of all bad things that happen and that they will burn in hell. It's also scary because you are talking like this is fact. :P

Explain in more detail :hmm: I mean if God says jump and he jumps then why is he locked up instead of sitting in heaven helping god :blink: If god really has that much power over him then surely he would be destroyed or sitting somewhere helping instead of corrupting things ..... i agree with Kazahel about taking fear away but i love this exspression

false

evidence

appearing

real

I know hes an angel but do you have any proof how he really looks ... i dont see him as a dragon iether , but how can you asume this 5ft and 15 year old looking cause you say that with alot of conferdence . He does send out negative energy ofcoarse but dont you think its us as humans that accept that negativity in our lifes falling into depression really blame it on satanail for it is more our fualt than hes don't you think ? like accepting a evil entity in our lives can only be done by you , getting angry with someone , that person doesn't make you angry you can only make yourself angry . Hate is something that only you can exspress to someone or something after all this negative stuff is all cause by yourself as a human .

After all at the end of the day if you believe in gods devine power then why would anyone fear him . If you believe in forgiveness you wont be going to hell instead ask for it and you sha'll be forgiven . :tu:

/regards

Explain in more detail :hmm: I mean if God says jump and he jumps then why is he locked up instead of sitting in heaven helping god

Because he rebelled, remember? And God has an infinite amount of power over satan, which is what he ment by "if God says jump then he jumps" I would say

:blink: If god really has that much power over him then surely he would be destroyed

If he's destroyed then how would people be tested, if their going to heaven or hell? He will be destroyed, or thrown into the flames at the end of the world anyway, as far as I can remember

or sitting somewhere helping instead of corrupting things .....

Same subject on rebelling

God is letting satan stick around while everyone's alive to test the people if their worthy of heaven or hell. This is my view over everything though, no intention to offend anyone. And apologies if I misunderstood anything!

Edited by Blacksabbath

Fair enough Blacksabbath everyone has thier own points on religion and i respect your answer.

But hell was not made by god it was made by satan you iether believe in god or believe in satan following iether way you choose and believe. We arn't been tested if we go to hell or heaven its the same factor as where there's good there's bound to be evil. Indeed they did rebell against god for controll over the world heaven and such.

When they were casted away they made a hell which is a heaven for satan and hes followers soo in a way there is no test being held here its more like a war on who can get the most followers and gain more and more power on souls.

If there was no evil , good will cover the earth and god will therefore not need to test anyone , the fact of the matter is satan cannot be destroyed and didn't answer and still doesn't answer to god for he even tried to stop hes own son dieing for our sins .

In a way there is a test being held but i see it more like a choice you iether want to follow satans ways or gods iether way at the end of the day its your choice and nobody has any way to make you believe otherwize .

/regards

Good for you Ashely for knowing Satan. I know the Teeth Fairy. She is 1.60m tall, good curves, cute pink sprite wings, and blonde hair. A real bimbo! ;P

Fair enough Blacksabbath everyone has thier own points on religion and i respect your answer.

But hell was not made by god it was made by satan you iether believe in god or believe in satan following iether way you choose and believe. We arn't been tested if we go to hell or heaven its the same factor as where there's good there's bound to be evil. Indeed they did rebell against god for controll over the world heaven and such.

When they were casted away they made a hell which is a heaven for satan and hes followers soo in a way there is no test being held here its more like a war on who can get the most followers and gain more and more power on souls.

If there was no evil , good will cover the earth and god will therefore not need to test anyone , the fact of the matter is satan cannot be destroyed and didn't answer and still doesn't answer to god for he even tried to stop hes own son dieing for our sins .

In a way there is a test being held but i see it more like a choice you iether want to follow satans ways or gods iether way at the end of the day its your choice and nobody has any way to make you believe otherwize .

/regards

Thanks, I respect your answers and opinions too. But would you mind me expressing some more opinions? About you saying "for He even tried to stop hes own son dieing for our sins" do you mean satan, or God? The reason Jesus was born, was to die on the cross for our sins. Also, it's not a war in my opinion. It's the choice of the people who choose to follow in the light of God, or the darkness of satan. God knew it would happen, God knows all. Which is why God LET satan create his own "heaven" so that people can be tested for which their worthy of. It is satan who began this "war" and is rubbing it in God's face for claiming souls. But looking at it in my own Christian way, I see it as God is the gentle, lovable, God who wants people to follow him but weeps if they don't. Satan as the grinning, laughing in God's face, when people following him. And grinning and laughing at the souls too, for they will burn for eternity for being fooled by him.

It's what I believe after being a Christian all my life, and all the study I have done on my religion.

But again I say, I don't want to offend, and if I misunderstood, excuse me. I'm being straight forward, but it's what the world needs :)

In hell? Hell no he's in Heaven 'helping' God every single eternal day. His hell is the separation from God's good grace. And I am trying to take away the fear that is procuded about this one angel.

Also God created hell, and what if I was to tell you there isn't really a hell at all - it's the separation from God, in either life or death or reincarnation. No satan sitting there with a pitchfork over a lake of fire. There IS a lake of fire, and a place of TEMPORARY torment but that is sheol. As for the lake of fire it's there solely for angelic baptism as angels being made of fire are baptised in it.

Satan is not the adversary of God. He is the adversary of Man Kind. He calls man worthless and stupid. I work with the public and I know how rude and stupid they are and I agree with him. I can understand why he felt better than humans. I can see his point of view. I don't understand why God loves stupid man kind for.

Edited by NiCkC818

You are correct he's the adversary of humans and most definantly not God. He loves God and that's why his nose is out of joint because God loves anyone other than him.

But alas he is still one of God's favorite angels because his devotion to God can't be faulted.

I did not say he loved God. I said that he was the adversary of humans. He thought he could do a better job at playing God then God could, which was a stupid mistake on his part and now hes in hell.

That's where you're wrong, he DOES love God, he is afterall a son of God, he just wants to be the only one in Heaven mono e mono with God. His jealousy of humans drives his hatred of this race.

~_~ They make a cute couple ~_~ No seriously, God and Satan are opposites of each other. God is all loving and Satan is all hating.

God is very soft, he wouldn't even destroy satan, because well, he was made that way by God. But God does have a temper and that's when He sends out angels for punishments in life and in death.

I'm gonna put this in laymans terms for ya. The reason why God won't destroy Satan, is because humans are offerend a choice. To love God, or not and die and go to hell.

Humans do have a choice, it's called free will, something angels don't have, and with that free will God wishes to see who among therace of man will love or abhor Him. Angels don't have it because they are loyal to God by nature. It's nothing to do with any hell.

DON'T YOU SEE THAT IF SATAN DIDN'T EXIST, THAT ALL HUMANS WOULD GO TO HEAVEN EVEN IF THEY WERE AS BAD AS HITLER!!?!??!?

You actually believe in Reincarnation? Oh man that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. :w00t: