Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

CopeML

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

• 1 - Not a Threat
    • 2 - Somewhat Not
    • 3 - Is a Little Threat
    • 4 - Becoming a Threat
    • 5 - Moderate Threat
    • 6 - A Growing Concern
    • 7 - Is a Large Threat
    • 8 - Is Really Scary
    • 9 - Is a Great issue to watch
    • 10 - Major Threat

no.gif Oh no North Korea Just announced tonight that it has Nuclear Weapon's amidst what they have said in the past, and is stating that they NOW have no plan's to disemband there program's and enrichment! They announced that it is the Bush administration is why they will not hault.

What do you think?

Has there been talk's behind closed door's that we don't know about, although Bush hasn't said anything publicly?

Could this mean devastation?

Does Iran fall into this too, being as they just announced to tonight that they have no plan's to rid themselves of Nuclear Weapons? huh.gif

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CopeML

• Babs

• Walken

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If N Korea has ,well as i have said before it is up to theInternational community to put preasure on them ,and let UN inspectors in to check

If they dont comply you have two things

Sanctions from all the majour players or the last resort gunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gif

Yep and I don't like the quote that North Korea said either about if they feel pressured they are going to test the weapon's on U.S. soil. crying.gif LOL There is just something about it that send's shudder's down my spine. ohmy.gif I mean I live just less then 100 miles south of one of the biggest tactical sites next to Washington D.C.

Edited by copenjackenhagen

no.gif Oh no North Korea Just announced tonight that it has Nuclear Weapon's amidst what they have said in the past, and is stating that they NOW have no plan's to disemband there program's and enrichment!  They announced that it is the Bush administration is why they will not hault. 

What do you think?

Has there been talk's behind closed door's that we don't know about, although Bush hasn't said anything publicly? 

Does Iran fall into this too, being as they just announced to tonight that they have no plan's to rid themselves of Nuclear Weapons?  huh.gif

482261[/snapback]

Iran probably DOES have nukes, if I'm not mistaken, 4 of them, but can't use them.

They have been allegley bought from Kazakhstan in 1992/4.

Those are tactical nuclear weapons at the power scales of probably no more than 5 kiloton. The Iranians bought them without the codes, cause they thought they could break the old soviet ones by themselves. Luckily, they were wrong. But rumors has it that they have been studying these bomb through reverse engineering, so that when they will have the necessary materials they would know how to build their own bombs.

Though one should now that these tactical nukes, even if worked, are unsuitable for lunch on balistic missiles - they are more of a nuclear shells.

Yep and I don't like the quote that North Korea said either about if they feel pressured they are going to test the weapon's on U.S. soil. crying.gif  LOL  There is just something about it that send's shudder's down my spine. ohmy.gif I mean I live just less then 100 miles south of one of the biggest tactical sites next to Washington D.C.

482297[/snapback]

N. Korea's ballistic missiles only reach as far as west California and Alaska. So if you live in Washington D.C, you won't get hit (I know it's not very comforting....).

This is just for correctional thought but I am in Colorado, when I said next to D.C. I didn't mean physically next to it, but factionally speaking.

Wow...so N.Korea has nukes, old news! So does every other country. Why should they get rid of them when no-one else is. The media just love twisting a story...

they wouldnt be stupid and use them anyway, Imagin the retaliation against them. They wouldnt exist the following day

Edited by whoa182

Well. I see this is just a deception tool. They want us to belive that they have nukes. Why? That scares the hell outta Japan and South Korea. It really isn't that big of a concern to america because if the shot a millie at america. The americans would shoot literally hundereds of missiles at to to knock it out of the sky.

BUT do they have it in missile form? It could be in shell and that would make seul an easy target. There is two things for sure there is about to be huge war. It might be and iran-North Korean allianice, and that if any of these nations uses nukes they would be blown off the map by america nukes.

yes, many countries have nukes, but it is the man leading n. korea that scares me...he's one crazy short guy.... unsure.gif

so...if i bought uranium or other supplies to make a nuke, would the whole world know about it? wink2.gif

Honestly, can you blame them? Are we going to end up going into every country that has nukes? If we do, I hope we really think it through. I don't think the UN is credible anymore. Seems it's become obsolete.

no.gif Oh no North Korea Just announced tonight that it has Nuclear Weapon's amidst what they have said in the past, and is stating that they NOW have no plan's to disemband there program's and enrichment!  They announced that it is the Bush administration is why they will not hault. 

What do you think?

Does Iran fall into this too, being as they just announced to tonight that they have no plan's to rid themselves of Nuclear Weapons?  huh.gif

482261[/snapback]

North K. or Kim Jong Ill is up to his tricks and it comes on the heels of Iran's tough talk. A connection_I think so. I worry about Kim Jong, he is a sociopath and we all know the danger they pose. ph34r.gif And a sociopath with WMD is too much to even think about......

Yeah, N.Korea and Iran have nukes.

So what.

Let me rephrase that...

For every fresh set of eyes that looks at technologies gives a chance for fresh ideas to come about. Good or bad..

Does it scare me that the gnome with hemmeroids Kim has nukes? Of course. But I think what the world needs to realize is that everyone is going to get nuclear technology sooner or later - depriving them from research is depriving and endangering oneself. It will just make them angry and once they do (secretly) develop them, they will want to use them on their imprisoners (if you will).

What scares me more is how much of an enemy Bush is making of the rest of the world. Yeah, we're america, and Yeah, we're strong, maybe even the strongest nation out there right now... But never underestimate the power of teamwork. The US is on thin ice with nations because of its unilateral decisions made with disreguard to other's opinions.

"Durp durp since when do we let other countries decide our foreign policy?"

Since the world began relying on international trade. Dumbbush.

Bush isn't making unilateral decisions regarding N. Korea, even though their leader has continuously insisted on unilateral talks with Bush

The one thing that scares the hell out of me is I have read several articles and seen pictures of this massive tunnel system underground that North Korea has made and still making.

The tunnel system consist's of street's from one city to another complete with underground restaurant's, command bunkers, and supposedly is capable of supporting life for every citizen and military person underground for a year. You people are right thou Kim Jong geek.gif is one scary short guy.

And a sociopath with WMD is too much to even think about......

Yup and you can understand why people are up in arms against Bush. Any country who owns WMD's has the capability of using them its not just a N.Korea thing.

Yup and you can understand why people are up in arms against Bush. Any country who owns WMD's has the capability of using them its not just a N.Korea thing.

482922[/snapback]

I know many dislike Bush and his foreign policy, but I fail to see how Bush has done anything wrong regarding N.Korea. Does anyone really think it's a good thing if N.Korea goes nuclear? I think Bush is doing all he can to work with regional leaders to work something out. Specifically relating to N.Korea, what is Bush doing wrong, and what else can be done?

482922[/snapback]

I know many dislike Bush and his foreign policy, but I fail to see how Bush has done anything wrong regarding N.Korea. Does anyone really think it's a good thing if N.Korea goes nuclear? I think Bush is doing all he can to work with regional leaders to work something out. Specifically relating to N.Korea, what is Bush doing wrong, and what else can be done?

482955[/snapback]

What I was putting across was that N.Korea isn't the only country who has an egotistical, power hungry, control freak in control. Bush was an example, a good example, tis all, although all goverments are the same in many ways.

I don't think its a good thing if anyone goes Nuclear but nearly everyone has and so why not n.Korea also. I feel Bush is doing what he believes is right but getting heavy with a country when one is already at war with Iraq and in the process of wanting to go to war with Iran I feel that too much power has gone to his limited head and he is not doing his duty to his country- protecting America. Instead he is playing a crazy game of control freak and putting not only america but every country in the world in jeopardy.

What I was putting across was that N.Korea isn't the only country who has an egotistical, power hungry, control freak in control. Bush was an example, a good example,  tis all, although all goverments are the same in many ways.

482967[/snapback]

I misunderstood you before, but now I get it original.gif