Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters


  • Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,509 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

Watch out! he will be reading this. Laughing at misses and his interest being perked at hits.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 January 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

Watch out! he will be reading this. Laughing at misses and his interest being perked at hits.
How will he know?


#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,509 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postsensitive touch, on 08 January 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

How will he know?
He googles her name occasionally. It just started but pretty soon this conversation will start to show up on natural search engines if it is not already,

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#19    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 January 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

He googles her name occasionally. It just started but pretty soon this conversation will start to show up on natural search engines if it is not already,
Interesting, Hopefully we will get him before then. Thank You


#20    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 January 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Investigators missed these connections because the group only hung out at these events.... Football game Mabey but they were not interested in watching the game.

He saw investigators talking to some of the group, then he tossed his cigerate and walked away and never came back.

He would also get really nervous when he ran into one of the other kids around town,

Find the missing older kid/guy that brought the goodies at these events. After she disappeared. He is your man.

A fanzi like relationship with the younger kids, possibly dealing.
Ok that is how the story goes. There was a man who brought goodies. I will try to get his name. Thanks


#21    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 January 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

He googles her name occasionally. It just started but pretty soon this conversation will start to show up on natural search engines if it is not already,
Yes you are right. Very interesting. More him to feed off.


#22    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,509 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

View Postsensitive touch, on 08 January 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Ok that is how the story goes. There was a man who brought goodies. I will try to get his name. Thanks

Goodies = drugs...

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#23    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 January 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Goodies = drugs...
yes you are correct drugs. But that is in the news.


#24    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,509 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 08 January 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

yes you are correct drugs. But that is in the news.
Not so much feed in the information he finds.... He is not really like that. More like pay attention. He is a sociopath not a psycopath. He sees people as objects but not necessarily a serial killer or anything.

Drugs ..., in the news? Interesting.
, how do?

Edited by Seeker79, 09 January 2012 - 01:04 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#25    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:03 AM

Gun found ten millimeters across the wooden table, gun had a wood grain handle, like something you see in old pistols, window blinds were not fully closed, the white ones

I was being told her grandfather was very protective of her, and if he wasn’t dead was watching over her. I think he is dead now but when it happened he wasn’t.  I believe the grandfather did know who had done it and tried fighting but got no justice. He does or did blame somethings on the mom, but says that she did not kill her. I believe it to be a male friend of hers that did.

Looks like a “Justin/ Jim Bean” has brown hair, with light short bangs that are kind of scruffy idk if you can eve ncall them bangs but ya, his eyes are more bright than his hair but also a brownish color, caucasion. He was an older teen.  Got date 1998 (april to sept) which would make that 17 yr difference not sure what that indicates but an important milestone.

When I read “Deanie Peters” Got words “Republic of Charleston”. Which to me sounds like Charleston, South Carolina. Matted woods area. Campfire. Dusk when it happened. Camping trip?  The school she went to I can see is forest hills, but that is still not the campfire.

I do not believe the man that committed this crime had any former offenses as someone stated earlier. I will say that he was trouble, and what he wanted is what he got. He came from a decently privileged family, even so his mother could only do so much and his father did have an alcohol problem though he still managed to do well at his job. I feel the kid was one undeveloped psychological and lashed out. I do feel like they knew each other this is not just some stranger. I feel this guy was preppy in lifestyle, but not exactly preppy himself, he didn’t have much of his own identity. I am being told her had a younger brother. His brother I believe was 10-12 yrs old at the time, so they had bit of an age gap between them.
Again I think she was killed out in a wooded area, because I keep on seeing a camping trip. I would advise them if they can go back and look at any places she would of gone camping or talked about going camping ect, as well as questioning the other family if that’s possible. I am being told his father used to work on “avionics”…closest thing that means to me is possibly constructing of aircraft but I am not sure. I believe today his hair is black, but when the crime was committed he had brown hair similar to hers in the color, but it was short, but about a few inches still. And they did know each other even though their was a few years age difference she did not go kicking and screaming but this was suppose to be fun.
Also because I got college things, something about the parents not fully paying for school, doing with school costs that really made him blow a fuse.  He was starting college or trying to.

Important piece of info: I am being told there is a blue background flyer with big yellow font, I believe the first letter starting with an F. This flyer was part of the decision to go camping. He had given her the flyer certainly a few weeks prior before leaving, said this would be a great get away for both of them. I believe if you can find that flyer that was hanging up in her room if they have it..a very important piece of info, also see a tele number to call on lower right hand side. I believe it to be an 1-800…number, possibly still working. This was a place where other people went as well if it’s advertised.

Lastly something about her not liking or not favoring Italian food.  Which is odd considering I thought everyone loved Italian food!
I am also being told before the campfire, campgrounds, a few miles out there is a railroad crossing station.


#26    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

  • “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:24 AM

Ok this I what I got –  The first part is just what came in very fast and immediately. The rest is normal questioning format used. Will add if anything more comes.

Janitor 1972

“Mosley head”

Strangled me  

“Sweeping the lane”

Thumbs pressed into her throat. Pertiflicated my throat

“TX place starting with a C”


What happened on the day you went missing ?

“It’s wed morning. I went missing. 10:30am.  I was filling a form.  Duty tax.  He thumb marked my throat. I couldn’t breathe. Broken windpipe it felt like, I swallowed for a min and choked.”

“He placed me in a car trunk” – the car is pale blue/silver, rough paint work in places. Find picture for reference (Since I don’t know American cars)  old Cadillac ? that sort of style. The inside of the car had burgundy red brown coloured leather upholstery.

She knew this man in her life

And there was a bucket in the back seat, on the ground behind the passenger seat.
Again I get references to “Collect debt”. Debt collector?


Who was the debt collector?

“he was, He smashes the knees in.”

What does he look like, show me.

His navel is scared. Covered with a tattoo or wants to cover it with a tattoo. The scar looks about 4 inches long.  Left hand side.  His weight is average, on the bigger side in the belly.

He looks stocky, dark hair, Wears checked shirts and jeans with a builder look about him.  Black jeans brown boots, crocodile boots.
He may be working as a janitor now. I see him with a mop wiping long a  empty corridor hall, not sure what kind of building.

Alter ego and split personality I get with him – the other side of him is dressed in fashionable silver/grey light blue tint business suit. ( I struggle with colour sometimes) Black tie, white shirt.  He feels like James Bond in his suit, that’s his demur and like he is untouchable and desired.  The suit is the same colour as the car. He had a Elvis style haircut with that image too .  Thick dark hair.

Randomly - “barker street boys” – look it up.



What happened the day you went missing?

Again references to collecting tax duty or something.  This has to be something for you to look up, why are so many references to tax duty or debt collecting. Something ALONG these lines, I know I’m not picking it up completely correctly. But there is something about money or debt particularly on the day she went missing. I’m not convinced it was her debt or anything but you never know. It could be something he was into that she knew about him.

The eagles were playing. As in the group.  Hotel California. Now  I’m shown a red car parked outside on a street. Leafy Street. Red brick buildings.  T junction ahead of the car, its parked on the left hand side. Alloys on the wheels were shiny metal hub caps, not spikes. Leafs are on the ground half turned yellow. That time of year.
The radio transmits the song.

The spiked drink – this trails off and then “cannabis resin” he loved them. Refences to drugs, again cannot get any more on the spiked drink.
“His head got battered by me. I’m pulling his hair.”
She did fight back.

Getting a lake scene where the body was taken in the car, she says something about how her spirit was released here. This could be either her words for it is where she was left or possibly she was alive up until this point and died here. Its dark, moonlit night.  She says Forensics keep missing the part. There are bushes and a lot of heavy under growth and trees around the water’s edge, rural area.  I’m shown a rolled up carpet. East coast.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#27    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

I am posting all these on my personal site for the team where I live. Anyone wanting the site please pm because I have 3 paranormal sites working on this case. Thank you all and God bless you. ST


#28    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:47 AM

you guys are really amazing. pieces of the puzzle are making sense and I am almost certain when The right people read this it will really help God bless all of you.


#29    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 09 January 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Gun found ten millimeters across the wooden table, gun had a wood grain handle, like something you see in old pistols, window blinds were not fully closed, the white ones

I was being told her grandfather was very protective of her, and if he wasn’t dead was watching over her. I think he is dead now but when it happened he wasn’t.  I believe the grandfather did know who had done it and tried fighting but got no justice. He does or did blame somethings on the mom, but says that she did not kill her. I believe it to be a male friend of hers that did.

Looks like a “Justin/ Jim Bean” has brown hair, with light short bangs that are kind of scruffy idk if you can eve ncall them bangs but ya, his eyes are more bright than his hair but also a brownish color, caucasion. He was an older teen.  Got date 1998 (april to sept) which would make that 17 yr difference not sure what that indicates but an important milestone.

When I read “Deanie Peters” Got words “Republic of Charleston”. Which to me sounds like Charleston, South Carolina. Matted woods area. Campfire. Dusk when it happened. Camping trip?  The school she went to I can see is forest hills, but that is still not the campfire.

I do not believe the man that committed this crime had any former offenses as someone stated earlier. I will say that he was trouble, and what he wanted is what he got. He came from a decently privileged family, even so his mother could only do so much and his father did have an alcohol problem though he still managed to do well at his job. I feel the kid was one undeveloped psychological and lashed out. I do feel like they knew each other this is not just some stranger. I feel this guy was preppy in lifestyle, but not exactly preppy himself, he didn’t have much of his own identity. I am being told her had a younger brother. His brother I believe was 10-12 yrs old at the time, so they had bit of an age gap between them.
Again I think she was killed out in a wooded area, because I keep on seeing a camping trip. I would advise them if they can go back and look at any places she would of gone camping or talked about going camping ect, as well as questioning the other family if that’s possible. I am being told his father used to work on “avionics”…closest thing that means to me is possibly constructing of aircraft but I am not sure. I believe today his hair is black, but when the crime was committed he had brown hair similar to hers in the color, but it was short, but about a few inches still. And they did know each other even though their was a few years age difference she did not go kicking and screaming but this was suppose to be fun.
Also because I got college things, something about the parents not fully paying for school, doing with school costs that really made him blow a fuse.  He was starting college or trying to.

Important piece of info: I am being told there is a blue background flyer with big yellow font, I believe the first letter starting with an F. This flyer was part of the decision to go camping. He had given her the flyer certainly a few weeks prior before leaving, said this would be a great get away for both of them. I believe if you can find that flyer that was hanging up in her room if they have it..a very important piece of info, also see a tele number to call on lower right hand side. I believe it to be an 1-800…number, possibly still working. This was a place where other people went as well if it’s advertised.

Lastly something about her not liking or not favoring Italian food.  Which is odd considering I thought everyone loved Italian food!
I am also being told before the campfire, campgrounds, a few miles out there is a railroad crossing station.
Thanks Puridalan, you have been a good friend and yes I see many things that will help. ST


#30    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostAnVil, on 09 January 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Ok this I what I got –  The first part is just what came in very fast and immediately. The rest is normal questioning format used. Will add if anything more comes.

Janitor 1972

“Mosley head”

Strangled me  

“Sweeping the lane”

Thumbs pressed into her throat. Pertiflicated my throat

“TX place starting with a C”


What happened on the day you went missing ?

“It’s wed morning. I went missing. 10:30am.  I was filling a form.  Duty tax.  He thumb marked my throat. I couldn’t breathe. Broken windpipe it felt like, I swallowed for a min and choked.”

“He placed me in a car trunk” – the car is pale blue/silver, rough paint work in places. Find picture for reference (Since I don’t know American cars)  old Cadillac ? that sort of style. The inside of the car had burgundy red brown coloured leather upholstery.

She knew this man in her life

And there was a bucket in the back seat, on the ground behind the passenger seat.
Again I get references to “Collect debt”. Debt collector?


Who was the debt collector?

“he was, He smashes the knees in.”

What does he look like, show me.

His navel is scared. Covered with a tattoo or wants to cover it with a tattoo. The scar looks about 4 inches long.  Left hand side.  His weight is average, on the bigger side in the belly.

He looks stocky, dark hair, Wears checked shirts and jeans with a builder look about him.  Black jeans brown boots, crocodile boots.
He may be working as a janitor now. I see him with a mop wiping long a  empty corridor hall, not sure what kind of building.

Alter ego and split personality I get with him – the other side of him is dressed in fashionable silver/grey light blue tint business suit. ( I struggle with colour sometimes) Black tie, white shirt.  He feels like James Bond in his suit, that’s his demur and like he is untouchable and desired.  The suit is the same colour as the car. He had a Elvis style haircut with that image too .  Thick dark hair.

Randomly - “barker street boys” – look it up.



What happened the day you went missing?

Again references to collecting tax duty or something.  This has to be something for you to look up, why are so many references to tax duty or debt collecting. Something ALONG these lines, I know I’m not picking it up completely correctly. But there is something about money or debt particularly on the day she went missing. I’m not convinced it was her debt or anything but you never know. It could be something he was into that she knew about him.

The eagles were playing. As in the group.  Hotel California. Now  I’m shown a red car parked outside on a street. Leafy Street. Red brick buildings.  T junction ahead of the car, its parked on the left hand side. Alloys on the wheels were shiny metal hub caps, not spikes. Leafs are on the ground half turned yellow. That time of year.
The radio transmits the song.

The spiked drink – this trails off and then “cannabis resin” he loved them. Refences to drugs, again cannot get any more on the spiked drink.
“His head got battered by me. I’m pulling his hair.”
She did fight back.

Getting a lake scene where the body was taken in the car, she says something about how her spirit was released here. This could be either her words for it is where she was left or possibly she was alive up until this point and died here. Its dark, moonlit night.  She says Forensics keep missing the part. There are bushes and a lot of heavy under growth and trees around the water’s edge, rural area.  I’m shown a rolled up carpet. East coast.
Very good Anvil, all this info will be passed on to my site then to the detectives. Another great read. Thanks ST





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users