Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A gathering of experiences

tinieblas

Myself and G3NOM3 discussed this and thought perhaps it would be a good idea....to put down any 'differences' you may have and any psychic abilities you may also have, we're trying to find the "science" behind abilities which the skeptics demand with the dual aim of perhaps convincing one or two of them and also to gain new insight into our own abilities....

I'll start off;

Abilities: spirit sight (see 'shadow sight' thread), sense the presence of spirits, precognition (foreknowing), possibly melded with an entitiy (a "demon"), speak in an unknown but coherant language in my sleep, empath.

Experiences; fixed location hauntings, shadow people, prescient dreams, knowledge of events in own future, have sucessfully read images from the minds of a couple of friends, psychic emotional link with one friend; have an active "doppelgänger" seem by multiple witnesses who were convined it was me even when I was miles away at the time. Born during a total eclipse, 'died' during birth and was born with a pronounced 'ridge' along the centre of my skull (fluid filled space according to what the doctors told my mum), also suffer from dyspraxia (like dyslexia but I can read, but i have no reading problems, far from it, handwriting aweful though, as well as artistic ability!), had much better than average reading ability when assessed at school, also 'mirror wrote' until was 'trained' out of it at school (would write proper way round left to right with right hand, right to left in reverse with left), fully ambidextrous.

Physical "differences" : I see darkness as a fluid, moving medium (moving dots like a swarm of tiny fireflies) and liquid occasionally, I can 'see' disturbances around people and some objects (and animals) which could be either body heat or aura (colourless in literal meaning of the word, I have an extra bone in my right hand ( dome-shaped ridge between index finger, 1cm from wrist), exceptional hearing (called uncanny often), can understand languages I am unfamiliar with after a short period of exposure; not language itself but the gist); exceptional night vision; very piercing eyes and the ability to make even strangers trust me and tell me their deepest secrets (in person that is), little or no sense of cold unless chilled quickly, very high body temperature and higher than normal blood pH.

Please add your own "profile" and ignore skeptical comments. This is not a "proving it" thread but a research project.

Edited by tinieblas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinieblas

• maximaldecimal

• trustyourinstincts

• MasterAdam

Sorry but I couldnt stand asking....If your blood has increased pH...Then how are you able to survive? :blink

Thanks

B???

sheesh some people have no imagination....we're talking fractions of a % here but enough to make a subtle difference to body chemistry

and no, I'm far from being an X-Man....if I were, i would not be wasting my superhero time posting on some public forum now would I?

LOL @ Tinie.

Sex: Male

Experiences:

Well since I was about 4-5 I could feel other peoples pain, emotions, in which it changed my life and how I grew up. I've witnessed ghosts from different posititions from being fully awake and hanging out with a friend and seeing a ghost, to being alone in my many haunted houses I've lived in being feet from it talking to it normally. I speak with ghosts whenever I'm in an active area so this is ongoing experiences, also whenever I enter a hospital my brain starts swimming and when I get near pain I feel it, so another ongoing experience. Being on the bus or in another public area I can pick out people who have problems emotionaly, physicaly, and mentaly so again another ongoing experience.

Abilities:

I was born with some, developed some while growing up, and practiced to develop new abilities; Abilities I was born with was astral projection and feeling other peoples pain and emotion. Abilities I developed while growing up was extreme sensitivity to my sight, hearing, and my internal feeling of my body. After learning and experienceing all of these for so long I had practiced developing seperate abilities to go with my skills, and to enhance my abilities. This includes getting more than feeling and emotion and perceiving things that happened to an individual (still building), CRV-being able to control astral projection real-time (still building). Because of my sensitivity to sounds, light, and other perceptual things I can "meld" into an area and feel its sound/energy which also includes being able to feel, and know what "big things" happened in the room, or area (still building). Also I'm a great medium, I can sense a foriegn energy when it is around me, and I can also directly communicate with them using a mixture of CRV, and meditation. Most easily provable ability I have is being able to dull, and sometimes remove people's pain, this include headaches, mental, and emotional pain and cannot otherwise remove physical pain.

Skills:

I'm a great people person, people will trust secrets with me even though they would only just meet me. I'm very approachable, where people will ask for my help often, and strangers are not afraid to approach me. I have great memory retention, not the best speller, but my vocabulary is extensive. Achedemic wise I have to force myself to do something that I don't find challenging, or worth my time, otherwise I have an A average. My greatest skill is being able to see the large scale, and long term of a decission, and it makes me a great leader type and which makes all of my friends ask me about a problem before they continue.

Abnormalities:

Like tinie I have many slight abnormalities, and this is the main reason why I wanted to get this thread going, this way we could put together these abnormalities and the reprocussions such as dislexia. First off I had about one week of tests done on me to make sure nothing was wrong because of all the things that have happened to me and this is where I'm getting my information from. Like tinie I have a very slightly higher pH level in which causes me to have high acidic levels, this made me have acid reflex, and heartburn since I was young. Also I have a much higher plasma level in my blood which alows me to clott faster which makes me heal cuts much faster. This puts a kind of strain on my heart because my blood is thicker and needs to pump harder. Now I literaly "feel" differently, though I feel normaly with my skin, I feel it past my skin to my muscle, then my muscle pressing against my bone. This has given me a different look at many things, especially water, where I feel the best. My bones are also built slightly differently where I have never broken a bone in my life, doctors said because they are "softer" but more sturdy than normal. This made me be double jointed, and I can even pull bones out of their sockets easily which also gets into my muscular "differences". Where I have greater control over my muscles than the doctors had seen, I could flex, release, and move my muscles ways they never seen. I could release, and extend my spine muscles and crack my back freely (which is really loud btw), which also includes several muscles in my back that are "out of place" which makes be able to lift much more and carry much more than what my physiology normaly would. Because my senses would be overwhelmed in my younger years untill I learned how to control it, I would receive what was termed to me as "clinical migrains" where I would have a headache-migrain every single day. Sounds for example, if to many people were talking my mind would work overbaord trying to listen to seperate conversations, and then "burn out" which would be a headache. I had to ware a special type of glasses that dimmed the light so I could participatte in class because of the florecent lights. Even the sound of the lights being on, a stereo having the volume turned off but it still on, and even the PA system altogether would give me a headache itself. These occurances were unable to be found by many different doctors because I would have CT scans, EEGs, etc. and they could not find out whats wrong.

Well thats the just of my history and things that are "different" in me that was explained by doctors. If anyone else could get down their experiences, abilities, and abnormailities found by DOCTORS it would be great to gain information along these lines.

GENOME

thanks G! I'm a teacher mate so am trained in dealing with hecklers and cheek! lol

THat was interesting and I realise i forgot a few things myself! Like you I have a photographic memory; I read a book once and I've it memorised, same with music and movies. It stood me in good stead when I studied English Lit. all those years ago!! I also suffer from acid reflux often and it's annoying as hell.....my system is also wierd; as a former smoker (recent quitter) I find it wierd that I used to athletically outperform many non-smokers when I was still a smoker; as in way above and beyond; my friends were always surprised by my endurance and fitness! I'm also double-jointed and heal very quickly compared to other people I know (not supernaturally fast just slightly faster than normal. I also have occasionally overheated when dressed normally, felt heat pouring off me, to the point where my eyes have dried!!

I often get a feeling of pressure at my temples and seemingly in the part of my brain directly behind my right ear on occasions; related I think to the proximity of energy or entities of a spiritual nature....

Like G I tend to have the leadership role given to me without anyone discussing it or deciding at all..

Allright I'm throwing in my two bits. Reppin for the scitz.

Abilities: I guess you could say I'm a lucid dreamer. I have been able to control certain aspects of my dreams for quite a while now. About 11 years ago I had a schitzophrenic break. I see all sorts of things in the shadows at night and quite a few things when there are no shadows. These things range from people to goblins to dragons and gods. I am a very spiritual person. I hear voices, but I can control some of them. I have had many a dialogue within my own head whilst I rationalized whatever tangent I was stuck on at the moment. I like to think of myself as an empath rather than phsycic. I have been able to ease the pain of others on occasion and even see things through thier eyes. I have in my lucid dreams been to other places. I cannot verify this as an obe for even if it is astral projection I could have been projecting to a dream space and have never verified someone seeing me when I project or hearing me when I think utelizing a schitzophrenic voice. I have many times encountered visions that were hostile or malignant. I range from turning the other cheek to casting things out of my perceptions and in extreme cases I send the thing to hell. Sometimes these things work and sometimes they don't. I am getting better at recognizing malignancy in the system but find myself stifled on a regular basis. Like utelizing a voice pattern, for example, I would state something and find my inner voice turned off halfway through a statement. I have long suspected it was somthing of a willpower test to see if I could do a thing whilst being held against it. It has made me even more able to control my inner voice. I can see a wide variety of things that are not beings as well. You could call it auras or chi, regardless I see something fitting the discription from time to time. I have recently become aware of different colors present in some of the various things I see. Some are grey, some are shadow, and some seem to be made of a mixture of color, mostley purple with a few other colors mixed in.

Mutations: My body is larger than both of my parents I seem to have a recessive largeness. I am six two a good head above my father and two heads above my mother and I am covered with hair. I can pop just about every joint in my body. I suffer from ulcers, body aches, and allergies, oddly I developed allergies only five years ago but they are prevalent from time to time. I suffer from floating pains that can be quite daunting. Sometimes I can stretch it out and it will start hurting somewhere else. Other times I have a perception of the pain as being from something malignant. Sometimes confronting this precieved malignance can make the pain go away. I recently was put on an antiphsicotic medication that I had an allergic reaction to. I seem to have a bad reaction to most of them. I had a series of migraines that is still happening though it has lessened thouroughly. Doctor said it was still in my system. During this time when I was on this medication my creativity was stifled and I lost much of my ability to control my thoughts. Just yesterday she switched me to a sleep aid, ironically what I asked her for in the first place. I think that insomnia can be directly related to a lot of schitzophrenic behavior. It is true that I see things even when I sleep well but the inability to rationalize and control these visions seems to get greater with lack of sleep. In my opinion it is an effect of the subconcious perception making itself known.

My opinion: As for what these subconcious visions and entities are, I prefer to leave this open. I like to think it is not in my head but rather something that is either manifested by the subconcious or spirit. I like to leave the options open. Whether they are dreams or spirits I still have to deal with them on a daily basis ans would have it no other way. I would rather dream of slaying demons than not dream at all. However my stance on demonology is also molded by my ethics. Just because something looks malignant doesn't mean it is. The word demon has been used for years as a derogatory slur upon other people's gods, and all shen have thier place. I think thats a quote from Quan Yin but I could be wrong.

Edited by maximaldecimal

Max, that is fascinating, thank you very much; I read it with great interest!

From how you describe it, you do illustrate two points. First, the usual brush off which the skeptics give those who either claim to have or believe in psychic abilities, that it is all in the mind and an invention of your subconscious. Secondly you open a whole new door, that either your experiences are a product of your mental issues or these same issues have eroded your perception filters, or at least relaxed them. That you have psycic abilities and experiences because your schizophrenia or that you are not schizophrenic at all and simply a highly attuned sensative. You know, I had similar experience with some stop-smoking herbal tea (which i bought from a nearby Native American Pow-Wow) which contained, among other things sculcap, it was a con of sorts because all it did was dull my mind and make me want to sleep but my hearing and sense of smell returned to what can be considered "normal" and my other senses went away completely! So there is some nuerological element involved it would seem; some part of one's brain is what is sensative to these things I think. I tend towards the pineal gland as when I sense some strong energy; I feel a twitching, pulling sensation in the exact centre of my forehead, seeming to come from behind my skull itself.

Althogether though, Max, I am very interested in your experiences and can see some concordances starting to emerge already....

It was my pleasure, it's kinda like tharapy.

feel free matey, any time :)

Interesting thread :tu: Don't think I've seen one like this before. I just wanted to make a couple of comments (sorry can't help myself hehe :D) before i add a "Profile" myself.

Disclaimer: the following posts of mine to this thread are based from my experiences. I'm not here to debate, argue or prove anything. I just want to add to this thread and share my experiences for what it is.

I often get a feeling of pressure at my temples and seemingly in the part of my brain directly behind my right ear on occasions; related I think to the proximity of energy or entities of a spiritual nature....

You could be right - the sensation where it feels like your mind is expanding around your temples has always indicated to me that I am connecting to my higher thoughts and awareness. You know, working in that 'zone'.

In my opinion it is an effect of the subconcious perception making itself known.

To me it's as simple as this - Our natural conscious defences and barriers are lowered during this lack of sleep state thus heightening our senses and receptivity levels. Yes in effect the subconscious perception can make it self known.

Edited by SupeRgirl

thankfully this thread is a nice place to discuss at the moment SupeRGirl...feel free to add your "profile" when you'd like :)

well, seeing as Max has been so open and honest; it's time for me to add more; bits I have witheld on here....

Since as far back as I can remember, I have had a spirit which followed me around but never showed me it's face..the full story will be made available to anyone who asks via PM only but I have recently made "sense" of my life's experiences and come to some conclusions. Remember this is what I have managed to work out for myself, not fact. To me, when I was born and almost died (during birth itself) an "entity" (which I used to call a demon but know better now) pretty much saved my life by jumping into my body and pulling my soul back in somehow. But because I was dying a natural death (I suppose) it was a traumatic event and my soul resisted, was stretched and "broke", a piece coming free and not going back into my body in it's entirety (my belief is the soul is energy and 'infinite' therefore break a soul in half and you get - like earthworms lol - two souls instead of two halves of one soul), that piece remained outside of me. The part that went back in "melded" with the entity and created a fusion of sorts. In essence I have a "demon on my back" or more accurately, am at some level part demon (or something else, I don't truly know what the entity actually is though I suspect related to the shadow-people we read about)....this is where I beleive some of my experiences and abilities come from. Recently I learned some things, my move to America and changes resulting from it seemed to wake the demon up.....I've had the ability to pre-know events which will occur in my future well before they happened. I knew when and where I'd meet my first girlfriend, when my son would be born, the fact that I'd have no input in his upbringing (long story for which I want no sympathy, thanks; crazy older woman thing lol), that I would be murdered in the future, various events I shan't go into here but, suffice it to say, all of these events but one (pretty obvious which hey?) have come to pass exactly as I predicted they would, despite my best efforts to "beat" destiny. Anyhow, the demon woke up here and has been in more regular communication with me. He (it?) told me again about my death, telling me he was giving me a gift, he gave me the date, the approximate place, and the how. He also gave me a couple of details I could not have known myself (the day of the week and proximity of a solar eclipse; both of which I used t'internet to verify)....it frightened me, it saddened me and it affected me massively; I was low and down, avoiding people for several days. Then one night he spoke to me and put it into perspective; I knew something not many people do....he said people, human beings, live in pretty much constant fear of death and the uncertainty of their ultimate demise; will they get ill at an old age and die slowly, regressing to childhood; will it be a terminal disease, hit by a bus, murdered or simply passing in one's sleep. Most human beings pass their adult lives worrying about how and when it will happen. My gift was knowing I was going to be happy and safe for over 11 years and being able to choose to face it and accept it; be free of fear anbd uncertainty, in effect be extremely fortunate. And it worked, I have no fear of death, I have accepted the fact and it is amazing how calm and balanced I have become!! As a result I have, to some degree, come to an arrangement, an agreement with my inner demon that if I accept both the fact of my fate and abilities (and of course his existence) then I will grow and be able to reach my full potential (I'll go into my destiny later)....you see I never truly accepted his presence and doubted my abilities pretty much always but now I am convinced. Now going back to my split soul; here's how I'm wierd, i'm not 'two' people but three; my split soul seems to have developed it's own 'life' and personality and was in fact that spirit which has followed me around all my life. More importantly, it has appeared as my dopplegänger to people who have known me intimately and mistaken "him" for me, he has even interacted with and spoke to people briefly, but still I have never seen him. He actually disappeared for a while and came back, changed, seemingly malevolent and nasty...but again, my own "awakening" here in the US has helped me achieve some peace with my mute (he never speaks to me) companion and demon. Now I'm sure I am not insane, or suffering from any mental condition; I've done pysch years ago (I suffered serious depression at a time) and had all the scans and tests done and nothing was found except being depressed (not bipolar) from which I recovered. At this point, not believing in my nameless entity (I have yet to discover his name; I have dreamed of him and spoken to him; he even told me his name once or twice but upon waking I can only remember having a conversation with someone but not the conversation itself or the face or name of the person I had it with!) would be like cutting off my right arm, he seems that much a part of me, just like my mirror soul would be like cutting my other arm off.

Another wierd thing is this; since I started to awake I have been unable to digest meat of any kind. Now I was never a big meat eater anyway but occasionally did but, as we're staying with friends currently, we get a lot of red meat; after eating it I get stomach pains and nausia (and vomiting) but I can eat fish fine. I've never had issues eating meat before though, suddenly it feels like my body has changed! I've always had an intolerance of sweet food (too much sugar makes me feel unconfortable digestively speaking) though I am not diabetic at all....has anyone else had this inexplicable yet seemingly insignificant physical changes after an experience? You know a funny thing? I used to think my "passenger" was evil (i used to have uncontrollable rage and flickers of violent thought) but him trying to make me vegetarian goes a long way to convincing me he isn't!! lol

I'll go into more detail if anyone has any questions but I think some of us are put here for a reason and think I know what that reason is now....

Ok I guess it my turn then,

Male

Experiences: I have been haunted by spirits since I was very young. When I was very young I talked about angels I saw at night, as did my four younger siblings (Im the oldest of five), but I also had spirits who would watch me at night. I was never a child who wondered if ghosts or Psionics existed, I knew. at about the age of 14 I started meditating with my hands apart in front of me and I discovered I could form a psi ball ( I had no idea what I was doing at the time). I once made the mistake at the age of 18 of getting stoned and thinking it would be funny to have a seance with a buddy of mine. I cant explain to you the terror I felt in that closet. I felt cold, but like something was breathing down my neck. From then on I always left that door closed and would sometimes come home to find it ajar or sometimes even see it open. The night I was to move out of that apartment I had moved all of my furniture out and I slept on a cot I had in the living room. The spirit which had been menacing me appeared to me that night as a sort of outline or mist (like when you see heat above a car), I hunched into a ball and instinctively covered my stomach with my hands. and when I opened my eyes minutes later to see if it was over a hand was reaching towards my face. Idk why, but I reached out to touch it and from my fingertip through the rest of my body a chill ran straight through me. I called a friend, frantic, and had them pick me up along with my things and never went back.

Abilities: Empathy, Telepathy to an extent with people I know very well including my siblings, TK is my weakest skill bc it is not a skill I was born with but rather one Im developing, I cannot be lied to and I am very observant, I can sense without even seeing someone if there is something wrong, I have had premonitions but I cannot control them, I am also a lucid dreamer, i could read auras and see energy trails from a very young age, and animals and children seem to flock to me. The other ability I discovered recently is i can use my own spiritual energy to stifle other peoples or make them uncomfortable, and a few times I've managed to actually drain energy from people using a psi ball/meditation technique.

Skills: As much as I hate to admit it I can be extremely manipulative. I can size people up quickly and I'm very good at getting info out of people or tricking people for my own benefit. Its not something I'm proud of, but I thought it might be relevant. Also I'm very musically inclined. I can hear overtones, and I can feel sound waves of things that are out of tune. If I hear something once I can usually repeat it. Same goes for movies, pictures, and etc. I have a good audio/visual memory.

Abnormalities: I had a heart murmur at birth that went unnoticed for several weeks until I became very sick and my heart was racing. My parents rushed me to the hospital and the doctors couldn't even measure how fast my heart was pumping. Thankfully I pulled through, but I was also born with a hole at the tip of my spine called a sacral cyst. I have never broken a bone or needed stitches despite numerous injuries. I tend to heal quickly. I also had many questions about the after life at a young age and theorized about coming back in another life when I was 4-5 before I even knew about reincarnation. Also at the age of 18 I suddenly became disgusted with any meat that comes from a mammal. I simply cant eat it anymore it upsets my stomach.

random: I am a Pisces and I have always wondered if this should give me domain over water. I tend to find it easier to manipulate energy when Im in water, or when i think of water, but I have never tried to manipulate it. Any advice?

Edited by Appollyon

thank you Appollyon! Very interesting indeed, I shall take some time to read over it at leisure and absorb.....thank you again mate :)

• 3 weeks later...

I find lucid dreaming to be very helpful in dealing with things I see. I have different forms that I use to dream, like avatars of my personality. On occassion I can utelise the visions as avatars. Other times they will act malignant and I will utelize an avatar or visualization to deal with it. I am reminded of the akashic record for some reason. I find it at odds with past life regression. If someone had access to the akashic records than they could be dreaming of being anybody rather than having a past life experience. I am thinking of starting a thread to that effect but I think it goes well here. I am thinking about calling it the mysteries of the amalgam soul. Does the akashic record disprove past life regression? Kinda pops doesn't it?

Edited by maximaldecimal

I like the akashic view of universal conciousness and think there is something to the whole idea of Universal Memory, linked into the law of conservation of energy "memory is not created or destroyed"......the part I like is the idea of some particular author's sources of inspiration through dream (lovecraft, block, howard) is in fact inspiration from the Universal Memory, remembering true events and entities; same with Shakespeare in The Tempest and Poe in some of his crazier works.....I mean that sometimes we dream lucidly or "imagine" things when we are in fact accessing the Universal Memory and remembering........it's hard to explain and, being late at night, I think I am too tired to be coherant! lol What I mean to say is that the Universal Memory is encoded in all things, in our very DNA and that we can at times access it and see things, dream things and know things we normally would not.

I have used a lucid dream form of a library of knowledge. Somewhat like the Stephen King movie Dreamcatcher. I heard of it somewhere else before that I think, but I cannot remember where I read the idea before that. It falls in line with the akashic records as a source of knowledge through introspection and can be a haven to a troubled mind. I get some of my best ideas from this akashic library.

Experiences: Threw out my childhood I had many nightmares and saw shadow people here and there almost alwas when I woke up from a nightmare. (on a few times they were also seen by friends who were spending the night as well. I have to admit my childhood is rather foggy to some extent cause when I was 13-14 I got a cuncussion which busted my lip open and still to this day dont remember a year and a half of my life it was like next thing I know Im starting 9th grade. I learned threw it all when a nightmare was going to happen before it happened and also learned to control my dreams to some extent.(only when I need to really) Now a days I know I dream but I dont remember about what really other then I go around talking to people. The only time I remember dreams in full detail is when it seems that someone is testing me in one way or if someone summons me to their dream.

Abilities:Like most of you I am able to read people very well, tell when they are lying or if they are doing something else ussally. I tend to be able to do this threw a combination of using vibs, their actions and just hearing the words they say... its hard to explain really. I find that I anchor myself to the Earth and can tap in to it. I would say that I feel much like a reciever I can also connect to what I can only explain as a wholeness which works in two diffrent way, one which is like people who have alot of questions and the second which is like a calmness which allows me to problem solve with relitive ease. I also never use any of this in a self gaining ways or in ways that can hurt people. I also have a idea on how this all works on a diffrent level still testing alot of things before I want to talk about it.

Skills:I dont know what to list here really other then I feel a massive amount of energy like a light inside myself.

Abnormalities: I have a very resistent body: I heal fast, rarely get sick, dont have any type of allergies, can eat anything without a upset stomach (other then mac and cheese with hot dogs cut up in it but thats for other reasons :P) I got a quartersized scar on my left shoulder and have no clue how it got there to this day. I have not broken a bone in my body only major thing that ever happened to me was my lip and there are still a few weird things about that. I used to have A.D.D. when I was a kid but after busting my lip I had like a flip I became relaxed but mentally alwas on the go. Also had depression afterward but now I no longer suffer from it, I have gotten over it. Owww almost forgot my body temp is slightly higher then normal peoples.

Experiences: Threw out my childhood I had many nightmares and saw shadow people here and there almost alwas when I woke up from a nightmare. (on a few times they were also seen by friends who were spending the night as well. I have to admit my childhood is rather foggy to some extent cause when I was 13-14 I got a cuncussion which busted my lip open and still to this day dont remember a year and a half of my life it was like next thing I know Im starting 9th grade. I learned threw it all when a nightmare was going to happen before it happened and also learned to control my dreams to some extent.(only when I need to really) Now a days I know I dream but I dont remember about what really other then I go around talking to people. The only time I remember dreams in full detail is when it seems that someone is testing me in one way or if someone summons me to their dream.

Abilities:Like most of you I am able to read people very well, tell when they are lying or if they are doing something else ussally. I tend to be able to do this threw a combination of using vibs, their actions and just hearing the words they say... its hard to explain really. I find that I anchor myself to the Earth and can tap in to it. I would say that I feel much like a reciever I can also connect to what I can only explain as a wholeness which works in two diffrent way, one which is like people who have alot of questions and the second which is like a calmness which allows me to problem solve with relitive ease. I also never use any of this in a self gaining ways or in ways that can hurt people. I also have a idea on how this all works on a diffrent level still testing alot of things before I want to talk about it.

Skills:I dont know what to list here really other then I feel a massive amount of energy like a light inside myself.

Abnormalities: I have a very resistent body: I heal fast, rarely get sick, dont have any type of allergies, can eat anything without a upset stomach (other then mac and cheese with hot dogs cut up in it but thats for other reasons :P) I got a quartersized scar on my left shoulder and have no clue how it got there to this day. I have not broken a bone in my body only major thing that ever happened to me was my lip and there are still a few weird things about that. I used to have A.D.D. when I was a kid but after busting my lip I had like a flip I became relaxed but mentally alwas on the go. Also had depression afterward but now I no longer suffer from it, I have gotten over it. Owww almost forgot my body temp is slightly higher then normal peoples.

thank you Justashadow!! That's very interesting stuff and it makes me wonder if there is some sort of design at work here? We seem to be similar (you, me and the others who have posted on this thread that is) in our abilities and differences to "normal" people; I'm starting to seriously wonder.......

I've had experiences but they were hard to prove.

age- 20

sex- female

abilities-

astral projection (not sure)

lucid dreaming (confirmed)

thought projection (not entirely sure)

shared dreaming (confirmed) not sure of cause

precognitive dreams (confirmed)

telekinesis (not sure yet)

I have had some experiences that shook me up. Including one which was very strange, it consisted of actually seeing virtual changes of things recorded as past. But that could have been something different. I've yet to think of a way to experiment or prove something internal...I'd have to make it tangible.

I think I understand some of psychicness is like a channel, and people's brainwaves emit frequencies that are not normally perceptible.

So tuning into them (simply resonating or focusing on) is the key, and tuning them out...

It seems some states you need to be on a certain level to access it. (I can go into detail about my psychic experiences if anyone wants to know more)

Although well discussed before, it is not a bad idea to outline experiences in a formal way. Ill give it a go although first time round i'm likely to miss a few.

First i want to say these are gifts not abilities, imo.

Second, to me they are all linked in what some might call cosmic consciousness, and others might see as god.

Third they are real if inexplicable occurences, for which the only other feasible scientific explanation is coincidence. This is reasonable except for the number and recurrence of many experiences and the fact that even coincidence cant manipulate the physical world.

I am a 58 year old male. I have a high iq and i can read understand and memorise a page almost as fast as i can see it. I was able to read and write by the time i was 2 and was an adult reader by the time i started school at age 5. I have an eidetic memory, when applied, not just for written words but for events such as meetings. These memories are not permanent but last for some time.

I am colour blind in some reds and greens and unable to visualise even the most basic visual image, consciously.

From a very young age i became aware of cosmic consciousness, and learned to link my conscious and subconscious minds. This allowed me to lucid dream, then to controlled lucid dream and, by my early teens, to create deliberately and consciouisly while awake, dreamscapes, characters and storylines to dream that night.

Linked to lucid dreaming, and again in my early teens, i discovered that some lucid dreams were actually OBEs in real space and time. Over the last 50 years i have had many of these experiences confirmed by independent witnessess

In the paranormal, I found out in the last few years that I come from a family where the women have a history of psychic abilities. This helped me vcme to grips with my own.

Confirmed and multiwitnessed abilities include.

The ability to find lost/stolen objects.

The ability to travel to,and witness places and people through obe's.(and also through some sort of remote knowing while wide awake)

The ability to read minds. (sometimes manifesting as reading objects which belong to people)

Sometimes its hard to differentiate abilities. In my early teens, i sat down with a mate and he started looking at a deck of cards. As he turned them over (so he could see them but i could not) i said what came into my mind. I got 20 or so right. He was getting really worried. Then it seemed i started to get them wrong, but i had actually begun predicting (accurately) each card before he turned it over. So i had begun to predict the fall of the cards before he had seen them.

At that point he threw down the cards, and ran off. I was only able to regain his friendship by convincing him that I had "cheated" ie i knew the cards in order all the time.

That satisfied him, but i was never able to explain what i had done to my own satisfaction. Today i have come to expect it, and when i get such flashes of knowledge i just accept them and use them as best i can.

I dont know if it is an ability but i have seen and heard a few ghosts.

The ability to know the immediate, close and distant future, especially as it involves me.

Separately, i seem to be connected to what most people call god, because it has the powers abilities and nature of a god. This entity connects with me, and gives me physical warnings of dangers ahead. At times it gives me visions and warnings of my future. It provides ohysical protections, and twice at least has sent an "angel" to communicate with me, to perform physical miracles and to reassure and guide me. More commonly it communicates directly on an ongoing basis, through words dreams and knopwledge just "placed" into my head.

Apart from this connection, which is ongoing, my gifts are both random and uncommon. They often occur in response to anothers emotional or physical need.

Finally there is a constant spidey sense which goes through out my life and works in conjunction with some of those mild spidey powers. It keeps me safe when driving, stops me ever getting lost, warns me of dangers, and helps me direct the minutiae of my life.

I tend to attribute this to the constant connection with god/cosmic consciousness, but it could be a manifestation of a mild predictive ability. Thus i dont have accidents, I know when people are out to harm me, and i am warned when i am unwell or my life is endangered.

I find, or am "gifted with" money, as i need it.

I am not superman or immune to harm but i am protecte,d in that forewarned is forearmed.

Dont get me wrong. My life is 95% mundane. It has exceptional moments, and it has a small but important thread of strangeness running through it constantly. It makes life interesting, without making me rich or famous, and it has always posed questions which challenge both my sanity and my understanding of the physical universe as it is supposed to be. it has created real difficulties, including fear responses, with other people, from since i was very young through to the present day.

Ps I have not taken any non prescription drugs; including alcohol or nicotine, for nearly 40 years. I am certified sane and neurologically healthy. The best doctors and specialists in australaa have never been able to find anything wrong with me.

The things i speak of here have ALL been indendently witnessed by many people, because my day job is a high school teacher, and a lot of them happen in front of 20-25 students. I am creative and imaginative,and have written; poetry, family trees, books, and many modules for dungeons and dragons. Some think, then, i am likely to confabulate my experiences and create stories to support them.

I dont think i do this. I investigate them with a skeptical mind, using techniques of analysis and evaluation learned during 4 years of university education. But i will say that, having a creative and adaptive mind has helped keep that mind open to all possibilities and thus kept me sane through some challenging experiences and years.

Edited by Mr Walker

Although well discussed before, it is not a bad idea to outline experiences in a formal way. Ill give it a go although first time round i'm likely to miss a few.

First i want to say these are gifts not abilities, imo.

Second, to me they are all linked in what some might call cosmic consciousness, and others might see as god.

Third they are real if inexplicable occurences, for which the only other feasible scientific explanation is coincidence. This is reasonable except for the number and recurrence of many experiences and the fact that even coincidence cant manipulate the physical world.

I am a 58 year old male. I have a high iq and i can read understand and memorise a page almost as fast as i can see it. I was able to read and write by the time i was 2 and was an adult reader by the time i started school at age 5. I have an eidetic memory, when applied, not just for written words but for events such as meetings. These memories are not permanent but last for some time.

I am colour blind in some reds and greens and unable to visualise even the most basic visual image, consciously.

From a very young age i became aware of cosmic consciousness, and learned to link my conscious and subconscious minds. This allowed me to lucid dream, then to controlled lucid dream and, by my early teens, to create deliberately and consciouisly while awake, dreamscapes, characters and storylines to dream that night.

Linked to lucid dreaming, and again in my early teens, i discovered that some lucid dreams were actually OBEs in real space and time. Over the last 50 years i have had many of these experiences confirmed by independent witnessess

In the paranormal, I found out in the last few years that I come from a family where the women have a history of psychic abilities. This helped me vcme to grips with my own.

Confirmed and multiwitnessed abilities include.

The ability to find lost/stolen objects.

The ability to travel to,and witness places and people through obe's.(and also through some sort of remote knowing while wide awake)

The ability to read minds. (sometimes manifesting as reading objects which belong to people)

Sometimes its hard to differentiate abilities. In my early teens, i sat down with a mate and he started looking at a deck of cards. As he turned them over (so he could see them but i could not) i said what came into my mind. I got 20 or so right. He was getting really worried. Then it seemed i started to get them wrong, but i had actually begun predicting (accurately) each card before he turned it over. So i had begun to predict the fall of the cards before he had seen them.

At that point he threw down the cards, and ran off. I was only able to regain his friendship by convincing him that I had "cheated" ie i knew the cards in order all the time.

That satisfied him, but i was never able to explain what i had done to my own satisfaction. Today i have come to expect it, and when i get such flashes of knowledge i just accept them and use them as best i can.

I dont know if it is an ability but i have seen and heard a few ghosts.

The ability to know the immediate, close and distant future, especially as it involves me.

Separately, i seem to be connected to what most people call god, because it has the powers abilities and nature of a god. This entity connects with me, and gives me physical warnings of dangers ahead. At times it gives me visions and warnings of my future. It provides ohysical protections, and twice at least has sent an "angel" to communicate with me, to perform physical miracles and to reassure and guide me. More commonly it communicates directly on an ongoing basis, through words dreams and knopwledge just "placed" into my head.

Apart from this connection, which is ongoing, my gifts are both random and uncommon. They often occur in response to anothers emotional or physical need.

Finally there is a constant spidey sense which goes through out my life and works in conjunction with some of those mild spidey powers. It keeps me safe when driving, stops me ever getting lost, warns me of dangers, and helps me direct the minutiae of my life.

I tend to attribute this to the constant connection with god/cosmic consciousness, but it could be a manifestation of a mild predictive ability. Thus i dont have accidents, I know when people are out to harm me, and i am warned when i am unwell or my life is endangered.

I find, or am "gifted with" money, as i need it.

I am not superman or immune to harm but i am protecte,d in that forewarned is forearmed.

Dont get me wrong. My life is 95% mundane. It has exceptional moments, and it has a small but important thread of strangeness running through it constantly. It makes life interesting, without making me rich or famous, and it has always posed questions which challenge both my sanity and my understanding of the physical universe as it is supposed to be. it has created real difficulties, including fear responses, with other people, from since i was very young through to the present day.

Ps I have not taken any non prescription drugs; including alcohol or nicotine, for nearly 40 years. I am certified sane and neurologically healthy. The best doctors and specialists in australaa have never been able to find anything wrong with me.

The things i speak of here have ALL been indendently witnessed by many people, because my day job is a high school teacher, and a lot of them happen in front of 20-25 students. I am creative and imaginative,and have written; poetry, family trees, books, and many modules for dungeons and dragons. Some think, then, i am likely to confabulate my experiences and create stories to support them.

I dont think i do this. I investigate them with a skeptical mind, using techniques of analysis and evaluation learned during 4 years of university education. But i will say that, having a creative and adaptive mind has helped keep that mind open to all possibilities and thus kept me sane through some challenging experiences and years.

Very interesting Mr Walker, my atipodian friend! Thank you!

I do notice some concordances and find it very interesting; like you my life is mainly mundane and ordinary except when something out of the ordinary affects me. You believe our abilities to be a gift from God (I think I've seen on other threads that you're a religious man?)? I do think they are a gift from somewhere and that we are given them in order to be able to do something useful, even important. I just don't know what that is at present....

Very interesting Mr Walker, my atipodian friend! Thank you!

I do notice some concordances and find it very interesting; like you my life is mainly mundane and ordinary except when something out of the ordinary affects me. You believe our abilities to be a gift from God (I think I've seen on other threads that you're a religious man?)? I do think they are a gift from somewhere and that we are given them in order to be able to do something useful, even important. I just don't know what that is at present....

Im only religious because one doesnt have much choice when angels and god start messing in your life lol.

However, it does give a different perspective on paranormal powers . Personally it leads me to the concept that cosmic consciousness ( avery real and physical thing in itself) has an "organic/physical" dimension. That the universe( or our part of it at least), facilitates communication. That, as evolved beings, humans are a part of a wider network of communication and that this network is part of a sapient entity (or perhaps a construct of it)

Through evolution, or design by this sapient entity, humans are part of a wider sapient entity, and through this entity are also part of each other. Thus paranormal communications are actually part of the default position of human ability. Being part of a larger whole, it is "natural" that we can communicate with each other, while physically separate.

I suspect their "purpose" is to enable greater unification/integration of humanity, or at least overcome many of the problems caused by the differences created by us being indepndent sapiences in independent organic hosts.

Without this unification, humanity is unlikely to survive to get to the stars, nor be welcome should we get there.

Edited by Mr Walker