Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I want to have an ability,but how?

darkzc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rickety

• puridalan

• Agent. Mulder

• danydandan

I don't think being a psychic is under your control...you need to be gifted with potential and you need to discover that you have the gift.If you have ever had premonitions or feelings about people or events you may have wondered, what are the signs of being psychic? Have you had a dream that came true? Knew something before it actually happened? To some degree these are all signs of being psychic.

The truth is we all have elements of psychic abilities, but it is to what degree we use them. There are many different signs that you may be psychic. We all have instincts when we first meet someone for the first time. Generally it goes along as normal, but oftentimes there are people who send up red flags - for whatever reason, we just don't "get good vibes" from them. Or have you ever met someone that you thought you already knew?

Those are some signs of psychic ability but without further pursuit they blend into our everyday routine. Some people have clairvoyant dreams, where they may see an accident occurring and within a week or so and it actually does come true.

Sometimes you may get a certain feeling when you enter a building or someone's home. Instantly you may be picking up on vibrations of past occurrences within this building. Perhaps something violent occurred at this location and you are able to feel this when you enter.

How many of us have been thinking of someone who we haven't seen or heard from in a very long time and we either run into him or her or we receive an unexpected phone call from this party.

These are all signs of being psychic, but it is focusing on these signs, nurturing them and paying attention to them that makes someone a psychic. We all have these abilities, but it your choice if you want to further develop them for your own use or to assist others

Thanks

B???

Have you had a dream that came true? YES, but just about myself。I dream it,and it will be happen on me。Could you show me a way to learn?I wonder use google to find it,but it is so hard for me,my english is not good.I just need a Web page address,and then i can Translation it. please,This is my desire,could you help me?

You can't, sorry.

that about sums it up i guess.

How can i learn to become psychic?

Do you know someone in your place that does psychic things? You may ask help from them.

It is hard to find someone who can really teach you to become psychic, even from this site.

All of us have psychic abilities, some may have more of their ability, depending on environment and genetic factors - as I have observed, most people who claim to have it say that it stems from their ancestors, parents, etc. But I'm sure you will develop psychic abilities with proper practice and belief - The Chinese Qigong masters have learned telekinesis through meditation and practice. It may take years of practice to actually develop the psychic ability you want(If you are really determined, you should endure all these) but without a guide to help you, it may take a lifetime.

There are some experienced members of this site who might be able to help you; I Hope they will post on your thread.

There are also many 10goo0000glesites that claim they can help you learn about it, just don't know which one is real.

First, please tell what kind of psychic ability you want to have(You cant have all at once). Even psychics have different specialties on their abilities - some are good at psychic readings, some telekinesis, etc.

Do you know someone in your place that does psychic things? You may ask help from them.

It is hard to find someone who can really teach you to become psychic, even from this site.

All of us have psychic abilities, some may have more of their ability, depending on environment and genetic factors - as I have observed, most people who claim to have it say that it stems from their ancestors, parents, etc. But I'm sure you will develop psychic abilities with proper practice and belief - The Chinese Qigong masters have learned telekinesis through meditation and practice. It may take years of practice to actually develop the psychic ability you want(If you are really determined, you should endure all these) but without a guide to help you, it may take a lifetime.

There are some experienced members of this site who might be able to help you; I Hope they will post on your thread.

There are also many 10goo0000glesites that claim they can help you learn about it, just don't know which one is real.

First, please tell what kind of psychic ability you want to have(You cant have all at once). Even psychics have different specialties on their abilities - some are good at psychic readings, some telekinesis, etc.

what, abilities may i ask, to we all possess?

All of us have psychic abilities, some may have more of their ability...

And how did you come to that realization? You heard some psychic "expert" say it. Yeah, they like to say that. They know people like to think things like that, and will instantly agree and believe that, because they want to feel like humans are special, and more powerful then we think.

But yeah, if I'm wrong, I'd like to hear what psychic abilities you feel everyone has. And don't say "we all have them, but just don't know how to use them". That's malarchy. In that case, we all have a sailboat in our backyard, just most can't see it.

Edited by Jerry Only

I have the ability to detect BS. :)

Some one define what they mean by ability. IMHO - many of the "psychics" simply have the ability to read an individuals body language. (Cold Readings) Some use this ability to call themselves "empath", "mind readers", "psi-vamps", etc.

What exactly are you (OP) looking to be able to do/

Nibs

Uri Geller found a way.

Mirrors, Magnets etc...

Let me ask you a question, why do you want to be psychic? I am asking that question because I am psychic and I am 14. This is difficult to deal with at my age, because I am in high school and a teenage girl on top of that im psychic. I have no one to talk to about it, and I have been hospitalized for years because my mother does not belive me. I am empathic, I can read orah's, I can predict who's talking on the phone without caller ID while im in the other room, I have many gifts including others that deal with spirits, and other things. It's scarry going through this on your own and not having anyone else to talk to about it. So I ask you again, why do you want to be psychic? Its amazing to be psychic, but at the same time there are consequences for everything, some are more difficult to deal with than others. So think long and hard about the question that I just asked you.

i know this is off the topic but i think i may have some form of psychic ability. all the time i will be at work (at a retail store) and i will think of someone for no particular reason or i will think i saw someone i know but turns out it wasnt them, but not too long after each time i will see the person i was thinking of or thought i saw. also ive been telling my coworkers about this and joking that i was psychic and having a good laugh about it when one day i wanted to play the lottery and had a thought of a ticket in my hand with the numbers clear as day on it with the exception of 1 number that was changing back and forth with the same 2 numbers, it was a pick six number ticket by the way, so i bought 2 tickets with all the same numbers except with the 2 changing numbers, one was on one ticket the other one the second ticket, well i ended up with 3 numbers on one ticket and 2 on the other, 2 numbers on each ticket were the same but the ticket with 3 numbers had one of the changing numbers. it might have just been coincidence but im not sure, i didnt get all of them right but ive never in my life picked my own numbers on the lottery always went with the quick pick and i also havent sat down to analyze my numbers to see which ones come up more frequently than others. any thoughts?

I'm afraid it's not something you can learn. Rather it's something you are born with. There are some instances where it is given as a gift in the middle of someones life but yurning for it will get you nowhere. There are ways in which you can meditate and increase your sensitivity to the psychic world around you but it won't give you the gift, it may give you a sparatic ability to dream in concordance with the future but that's about it. See when someone is born psychic we have visions, these visions can come as a dream, as intuition, as day dreams, as "flash fowards" (the opposite of a flash back) or any other number of ways. (me personally, mine usually come as either a dream or intuition, I've only had one flash forward. My girlfriend can only have visions through her dreams, and my sister has flash forwards ,just as an example.). Bottom line is that being born with the gift is the most common way to be psychic, being given the gift is rare, but it can still happen so don't be discouraged. The thing I would suggest doing would be to meditate and keep on meditating, like I said before, this opens up the sensitivity to the psychic channel and may open up the possibility of being given the gift.

On a side note. I don't think you really want to become psychic, it's more of a burden than a gift if you ask me. People have asked me on more than one occasion what their future holds and I dread to tell them sometimes (I can sometimes have a dream vision if I come into physical contact with another person during the day.) because they aren't pretty most of the time. People usually tend to think that being psychic means that you get to see all the good things that will happen to people but that is way far from the truth, you see something whether it's good or bad, sometimes even horrible and terrifying (meaning that visions aren't biased towards the good or the bad, it can be either or). However, if I could give my gift back I wouldn't, sometimes you can lift people up, make them feel better about themselves and prepare them for what lies ahead, that's worth more than anything.

I would also like to say this, being psychic is not only something you are born with (or given) and a burden, but it is also a great responsibility. We are tasked with holding the worlds future in our minds and we have to choose whether to share our knowledge and prepare the world, or keep it to ourselves and let everyone live blissfully ignorant. I heard somewhere that at a certain age every psychic gets a glimpse into how and when the world will end, I don't know this to be a fact but I've heard it and if that's true then there are hundreds, thousands if not millions of psychics roaming this earth today who hold the secret to protecting mankind, they have the ability to save us and to bring us the knowledge we need to evade the end, stop it or take us elsewhere to avoid it but they keep it to themselves, why? Because they want the race of man to fall? No, it's because if they told even a single soul, they would be crucified (not in the literal sense) they would be sent into the asylum for simply imparting their knowledge to save humanity. That is why we keep things to ourselves. The worst part about being psychic is having the responsibility, but not being able to share it because people think we're crazy, it hurts, genuinely and honestly it hurts being betrayed by our own race, the very race that we are tasked with protecting, the very race that we share our genealogy with and share our traits with. We ARE the human race as well but our kind betrays us, and where does that leave us? Trapped, not being able to share our knowledge because a few people want to say we're off our rocker and that hurts us inside. Some psychics may be callus to it or say they don't care but deep down they're hurting just as much as the rest of us because of this painful truth.

Anyway, that's just my stand point on it from a psychics perspective, hope it helped and please, don't be afraid to go to a psychic for help, that's what we're here for.

Yeah, these psychics have such incredible abilities! Sadly they have yet to learn the special power of providing evidence for their claims on internet forums...

Yeah, these psychics have such incredible abilities! Sadly they have yet to learn the special power of providing evidence for their claims on internet forums...

Because every bit of proof we ever provide you claim as being fake and doctored so what's the point? If we don't post a video you say we're scared, if we do you say we're using special effects so either way you still think we're crazy!

Because every bit of proof we ever provide you claim as being fake and doctored so what's the point? If we don't post a video you say we're scared, if we do you say we're using special effects so either way you still think we're crazy!

well, actually you have no proof of anything. i couldnt care less about whats on a net forum. but if you go to some Uni. or head over to james randi's place and prove it. he has a challenge for these things.

It is my belief that many of the younger kids want to be psychic so badly to make them feel special that they end up believing they do when they don't. All the sites out there that talk about how to be psychic only amplify the misplaced beliefs.

Have you had a dream that came true? YES, but just about myself。I dream it,and it will be happen on me。Could you show me a way to learn?I wonder use google to find it,but it is so hard for me,my english is not good.I just need a Web page address,and then i can Translation it. please,This is my desire,could you help me?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=171598

Maybe you just can't force it.

Just like you can't ask anyone to help you become a dolphin...it's just not gonna happen.

Unless you can get help from that scientist guy from south park.

A nice psi-plasty for you.

That was kind of an ignorant statement. Don't mix up a skeptic wanting eveidence to study, with a skeptic looking to find any possible way to call you a liar and a fake. A true skeptic will try to rule out every possible way that a "paranormal" event could have happened in normal conditions.

well, actually you have no proof of anything. i couldnt care less about whats on a net forum. but if you go to some Uni. or head over to james randi's place and prove it. he has a challenge for these things.

Only one problem, both of them are biased skeptics. You make one tiny little mistake and they're gonna discredit you, like if you get the color of something wrong, or if you have one letter wrong then they're gonna discredit you, your prediction may come true to the end and everything happen according to your prediction but WAIT! He got the color of the sweater wrong so he's not a psychic! That's what bias skeptics do, they have an opinion that you're a fake before you even start trying to prove it.

Here's an example of my abilities, believe me if you wish but if my sister had an account then she would tell you this happened. My sister was dating this guy and nobody knew but me and her. After a while I got a strange feeling that a big secret would be revealed about my sister (I was 17 at the time and my parents didn't know that I smoked so it could have been that too but I knew it was about my sister.) And then about a week later we had a confrontation with her about the boyfriend and all hell broke loose, her secret was revealed and everyone was angry because this guy was a gangster and he really was not good for anyone.

Another example?

A few months ago I got a feeling that something big and paranormal was going to happen, that some sort of entity would come or that there was gonna be a huge increase in paranormal activity, the next week I came on here and there were people talking about a spike in paranormal activity, saying that they had never seen a spike like this before.

Oh and I have something I would like to share. Someone in this thread, I don't know who but it's gonna be either Agent Mulder, darkzc or Deceiver. There's going to be a car accident, it may not be you it could be someone close to you but there's going to be a car crash, the car is either blue or black, I couldn't tell it was at night but I'm pretty sure it was blue. It's going to be head-on, the driver of the other vehicle is going to be drunk, not falling over drunk but still enough to alter his functionality, his car is gonna be white. The drunk driver is gonna come close to death but he'll pull through with a few nerve problems, the driver of the blue car is gonna be okay, a few bruises nothing big maybe a few deep cuts.

Now I'm telling you this because I'm concerned, sometimes they don't come true but this one I'm pretty sure will. Laugh it off if you want, call me a nut job, but take head to this warning and be prepared, it may happen tomorrow, it may happen next month but it will happen almost exactly how I predicted it, the colors are subjective but this will most likely happen, 90% of my visions come true so that means there's a 10% chance it won't happen. But still be prepared for the worst.

Oops lol sorry Uri isn't a skeptic lol got a little lost in the post and forgot he was in there lol sorry guys!

Edited by AngelsShadow

Only one problem, both of them are biased skeptics. You make one tiny little mistake and they're gonna discredit you, like if you get the color of something wrong, or if you have one letter wrong then they're gonna discredit you, your prediction may come true to the end and everything happen according to your prediction but WAIT! He got the color of the sweater wrong so he's not a psychic! That's what bias skeptics do, they have an opinion that you're a fake before you even start trying to prove it.

yeah, i know people like that.

Here's an example of my abilities, believe me if you wish but if my sister had an account then she would tell you this happened. My sister was dating this guy and nobody knew but me and her. After a while I got a strange feeling that a big secret would be revealed about my sister (I was 17 at the time and my parents didn't know that I smoked so it could have been that too but I knew it was about my sister.) And then about a week later we had a confrontation with her about the boyfriend and all hell broke loose, her secret was revealed and everyone was angry because this guy was a gangster and he really was not good for anyone.

personal anecdotes on an online discussion forum count for nothing though.

did you know, i shot JFK? believe me?

oh, and thats not a Huge secret really, and its not uncommon to be cautious of someone when you dont really know them and theres an emotional bond with them and your family member. nothing psychic there. Next.

Another example?

A few months ago I got a feeling that something big and paranormal was going to happen, that some sort of entity would come or that there was gonna be a huge increase in paranormal activity, the next week I came on here and there were people talking about a spike in paranormal activity, saying that they had never seen a spike like this before.

well, the other one wasnt an example, but sure, toss another one out if it makes ya feel better.

and what was this spike? please document it for me. show me how one week was More 'paranormal' than the next on here. this should be interesting.

but again, this is not an example.

Oh and I have something I would like to share. Someone in this thread, I don't know who but it's gonna be either Agent Mulder, darkzc or Deceiver. There's going to be a car accident, it may not be you it could be someone close to you but there's going to be a car crash, the car is either blue or black, I couldn't tell it was at night but I'm pretty sure it was blue. It's going to be head-on, the driver of the other vehicle is going to be drunk, not falling over drunk but still enough to alter his functionality, his car is gonna be white. The drunk driver is gonna come close to death but he'll pull through with a few nerve problems, the driver of the blue car is gonna be okay, a few bruises nothing big maybe a few deep cuts.

right...thanks.

Now I'm telling you this because I'm concerned, sometimes they don't come true but this one I'm pretty sure will. Laugh it off if you want, call me a nut job, but take head to this warning and be prepared, it may happen tomorrow, it may happen next month but it will happen almost exactly how I predicted it, the colors are subjective but this will most likely happen, 90% of my visions come true so that means there's a 10% chance it won't happen. But still be prepared for the worst.

right, Wow, what a prediction. something will happen, to someone, not sure when, but sometime. and itll be a really common thing, like a car accident.

Bravo.

yeah, i know people like that.

personal anecdotes on an online discussion forum count for nothing though.

did you know, i shot JFK? believe me?

oh, and thats not a Huge secret really, and its not uncommon to be cautious of someone when you dont really know them and theres an emotional bond with them and your family member. nothing psychic there. Next.

well, the other one wasnt an example, but sure, toss another one out if it makes ya feel better.

and what was this spike? please document it for me. show me how one week was More 'paranormal' than the next on here. this should be interesting.

but again, this is not an example.

right...thanks.

right, Wow, what a prediction. something will happen, to someone, not sure when, but sometime. and itll be a really common thing, like a car accident.

Bravo.

Hey if you don't want to take warning then that's your own decision I'm just telling you what I saw so you can be better prepared if it happens. If someone told me that a loved one or me was gonna be in a car accident then I would take extra care on the roads just in case they were right. And car accidents may be common but when it happens to you and someone says "That kind of stuff happens all the time!" don't start saying "Yeah but not to me!" cause I warned you about it and if it happens to you then you can't say you never thought something like that would happen to you because I told you. I'm not saying praise me praise me for my wonderful predictions, I'm just saying that you were told and if you don't take warning and it happens to you then don't blame the person who warned you. Too many times have I gone through the process of telling someone something bad about their future and when it happens they blame me for it, it wasn't my fault I didn't make it happened I just said it would.

It could very well be a prediction about my own future, my cousin has a blue car and it could be her that gets into the accident and if it is then I'll take the blame for not warning her about it, I know she won't be badly hurt with the exception of a few bruises and cuts though.

Oh and you wanna know how I know for a fact that you didn't shoot JFK? You're too young, that guy's dead now and he definitely wouldn't go on a forum and proclaim his prize winning kill over the internet if he got away. All I'm saying when I say that is this, I KNOW you didn't do what you said based on knowledgeable FACTS. You don't know that I didn't do what I said because you weren't there and there are no facts to disprove it. Like I said though, believe me or don't it's your choice, I'm not gonna try to change your mind, you've made up your mind and it's your choice not to believe me so I'll leave you be when it comes to that.

Edited by AngelsShadow

Hey if you don't want to take warning then that's your own decision I'm just telling you what I saw so you can be better prepared if it happens. If someone told me that a loved one or me was gonna be in a car accident then I would take extra care on the roads just in case they were right. And car accidents may be common but when it happens to you and someone says "That kind of stuff happens all the time!" don't start saying "Yeah but not to me!" cause I warned you about it and if it happens to you then you can't say you never thought something like that would happen to you because I told you. I'm not saying praise me praise me for my wonderful predictions, I'm just saying that you were told and if you don't take warning and it happens to you then don't blame the person who warned you. Too many times have I gone through the process of telling someone something bad about their future and when it happens they blame me for it, it wasn't my fault I didn't make it happened I just said it would.

i saw you die in my dream. itll happen sometime, with some type of common death. prepare yourself.

Oh and you wanna know how I know for a fact that you didn't shoot JFK? You're too young, that guy's dead now and he definitely wouldn't go on a forum and proclaim his prize winning kill over the internet if he got away. All I'm saying when I say that is this, I KNOW you didn't do what you said based on knowledgeable FACTS. You don't know that I didn't do what I said because you weren't there and there are no facts to disprove it. Like I said though, believe me or don't it's your choice, I'm not gonna try to change your mind, you've made up your mind and it's your choice not to believe me so I'll leave you be when it comes to that.

you dont know anything about me, or how old i am.

there are also no pieces of evidence to prove your claims true. so, what is your point?