Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Giant skeletons in North America/Grand Canyon

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301    Garibaldi

Garibaldi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postjordiver, on 15 August 2009 - 02:37 PM, said:

4 meters tall? thats a 50cms dicky!!! oh, no more jokes. Interesting subject by the way, didnt know about this.
in peninsula iberica we dont need to be 4mts tall to have it....

#302    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostGaribaldi, on 07 December 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

in peninsula iberica we dont need to be 4mts tall to have it....

No, there they have grown arms and legs, lol.

Just kidding.

#303    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostWickian, on 07 December 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

I'm very open minded to the possibility of an unknown human ancestor(there was more than just us and the Neanderthals after all) having existed.  There was the pigmy breed called Homo floresiensis after all.  It isn't too far fetched for there to be a giant breed as well.

It does seem unlikely, but not entirely inconceivable that the religious folk in control at the time didn't want inconvenient discoveries that contradicted their teachings becoming public, so they got rid of the evidence.

Highly unlikely since giants would help support the belief of some that the bible is historically accurate ( reference to goliath)

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#304    AzTide

AzTide

In The Witness Protection Program

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

• Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 07 December 2012 - 05:58 AM, said:

Considering that Jaylemurph hasn't posted in a very, VERY long time you do realize you're wasting your breath, right?

cormac

I don't care how long it's been really.... I come and go from this site and I hate how he attempts to bully people. And over the years he throws his own opinion or beliefs as all mighty facts.

Allot of new people over time have attempted to post or ask questions that interest them. And instead of either informing or teaching he bully's and belittles. It get's old trying to hear people ideals on subjects and hearing people like him and a few other trolls high jack the thread before it really gets going. Plus it chases other like minded people away. People come here and to other similar sites so that they won't be attack or scoffed at..

“He who controls the present controls the past”  George Orwell

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."  Thomas Jefferson

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users