Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

What have you found?

lost ancient found antique

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    SamuelSummers

SamuelSummers

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2013

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

While vacationing in California over five years ago, a pair of ancient artifacts washed over my feet. My investigation suggests that these items connect the Native Americans through Egypt and eventually to Sumer. I have posted an article describing the situation at the link below:

https://www.mediafir..._in_America.doc

In addition to this, in Flagstaff, many years ago, I stumbled upon a chipped arrowhead in the forest. A few years back, while living in Scottsdale, AZ, I noticed an ancient ax head lying at my feet. Last, while working in Irvine, CA last year, upon going to my car which was parked on the backside of a reserve, I found a large Clovis like spear head laying in the gravel by my passenger-side front tire. All pretty cool but they don't really compare to that which the ocean delivered.


#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 12,550 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

View Postkannin, on 24 June 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

oh wow thats truley amazing, you didnt want to keep it?
Nah, it was better of in the museum, being properly conserved and viewed by millions. Now it's gathering dust in a draw but it's still being looked after.
We were given a lovely professional cast and mold of it though, I use it as a story starter for my students.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 June 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:


Nah, it was better of in the museum, being properly conserved and viewed by millions. Now it's gathering dust in a draw but it's still being looked after.
We were given a lovely professional cast and mold of it though, I use it as a story starter for my students.

Awsome


#19    Swede

Swede

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,566 posts
  • Joined:30 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostSamuelSummers, on 25 June 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

While vacationing in California over five years ago, a pair of ancient artifacts washed over my feet. My investigation suggests that these items connect the Native Americans through Egypt and eventually to Sumer. I have posted an article describing the situation at the link below:

https://www.mediafir..._in_America.doc

In addition to this, in Flagstaff, many years ago, I stumbled upon a chipped arrowhead in the forest. A few years back, while living in Scottsdale, AZ, I noticed an ancient ax head lying at my feet. Last, while working in Irvine, CA last year, upon going to my car which was parked on the backside of a reserve, I found a large Clovis like spear head laying in the gravel by my passenger-side front tire. All pretty cool but they don't really compare to that which the ocean delivered.

Your "Egyptian artifact" is little more than a weathered cobble of igneous origin. Your "eyes", etc. are the product of gas bubbles in the initially molten material. The rest of your "interpretation" can be attributed to natural erosional processes, a healthy case of pareidolia, and a lack of historical/archaeological understanding.

.


#20    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostSwede, on 26 June 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Your "Egyptian artifact" is little more than a weathered cobble of igneous origin. Your "eyes", etc. are the product of gas bubbles in the initially molten material. The rest of your "interpretation" can be attributed to natural erosional processes, a healthy case of pareidolia, and a lack of historical/archaeological understanding.

.
lol is an "owned" apropriate for this?


#21    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    Lector Historiae

  • Member
  • 9,166 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:53 AM

I found a constructed mountain in Alaska that is either a Bond villain lair or a sure sign of ancient alien visitation in the Pacific Northwest. There's a thread about it here:

http://www.unexplain...topic=96987&hl=

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#22    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 26 June 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

I found a constructed mountain in Alaska that is either a Bond villain lair or a sure sign of ancient alien visitation in the Pacific Northwest. There's a thread about it here:

http://www.unexplain...c=96987&hl=

--Jaylemurph

Wow that must have felt amazing! What kind of feelings or senses did u get from being there?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users