Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holes in the Pisco Valley

Orion von Koch

Even von Daniken's work begins to take on a realness when one finds an old National Geographic from 1933 corroborating the "Band of Holes," that he personally inspected a few years ago. Each hole is a meter wide and just as deep. There are eight holes spanning 24 meters in width, marching in repetitive uniform fashion, from the Pisco Valley rolling over numerous miles of hills and mountains -- finally disappearing in the misty mass of Peru. These holes remind this old West Texas boy of the traces left by a massive drilling rig moving along methodically, testing the geology of the Andes for precious metals. Lasers have also left such tracings in the ground. Archaeologists say they represented defensive positions or graves for the ancient ones, except why would you bury anyone on a slope in rocky soil at more than a 45-degree angle?

But my friends, there are tons of anomalies in the mysterious lands of South America -- Colombian models of delta winged forms, giant pyramids in the Amazon Basin, built on mountain slopes covered by inaccessible jungles and others are examples. Are these mysteries part of why Teddy Roosevelt was so introspective upon his return from the Amazonian adventure which eventually caused his death? This is an area where satellites from space represent the best vehicles for discovery of the great structures or patterns on the ground. The Amazon hides "tall, robust" civilizations of the past, which have been radio-carbon dated just recently to over 8,000 years old, and it seems we have not even scratched the edges of this area's massive hidden potential for learning the true "why" of its humanity.

In Bolivia, the archaic site of Tiwanaku on the shores of Lake Titicaca, represents one of the greatest question marks for all mankind. Here are the remains of a city with one of the most sophisticated sewer systems for even modern times. According to archaeologist Alan Kolata from the University of Chicago, he has never seen or heard of a better system. His awe is also taken by the remarkable agricultural system of canals and hydraulic systems that he is even now using to increase potato production for area residents. The raised field system used by the ancients must have occupied 400 to 500 square miles and could easily have fed the 100,000 or more ancient residents living on the arid Altiplano.

I looked around for info on the holes but honestly did not find much information other than what you stated above.

I did find this page with some interesting pictographs from the Pisco Valley.

http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/vhra/web/pisco.html

This site mentions that it was a common travel route dating back to prehistoric times. I wonder if the holes could have marked the travel route?

No, that is not what I am referencing. This subject is very mysterious. At one time many could see the holes which look like a gridwork of holes for many miles...a pattern of holes eight across, each four feet deep and reiterated over and over in a moving pattern of holes.

More and more this subject is being covered up by who knows what. I believe it is the silver bullet. If it exists, we were fathered by an advanced race of beings and this is no lie.

and from what part of the universe do you believe these advanced beings reside in? Do you think its the Sirians, Annunaki or Plaedians?

yoy lost me when you said Daniken...

look third word in the post

"Even von Daniken's "

no.gifno.gif

and what was 8000 years old ?

got a link for that. ??

thumbsup.gif

Sooo, 8000 years ago, aliens came to earth, and.... dug a lot of holes? And this proves what? That they were mole people?

I could say something here... But best to just say........... w00t.gif

"I am a mystical person...half awake to reality and half into another dimension of existence. I dream of things not on this side of reality. I write and design products that seem to exist between these realms. I am currently trying to discern the why of so many cities in Mexico that seem to be designed to address the sky. Many of the ancient Mexican establishments have what I call landing sites. We reason that they were for fertility purposes if we cannot discern a purpose for them, but I think we are dead wrong. I will discuss more of this below at this thread. Thanks for posting up here and I am glad to be back among the thinkers of purpose. "

did you move on at all since October Ron ?

No, but you did. I am totally taken aback by the shallow replys above. I thought that some here would be a little more animated and deep. I hope there are some who are and are just trying to be funny.

No, that is not what I am referencing. This subject is very mysterious. At one time many could see the holes which look like a gridwork of holes for many miles...a pattern of holes eight across, each four feet deep and reiterated over and over in a moving pattern of holes.

More and more this subject is being covered up by who knows what. I believe it is the silver bullet. If it exists, we were fathered by an advanced race of beings and this is no lie.

753294[/snapback]

A pictire is worth a thousand words. Do you have any photos or links?

Trust me Ron I spent almost an hour researching this subject for you.

I now consider myself an expert on the american geographic society's expedition to peru 1931 but without parting with dollars am unlikely to see any pictures published

theres two sources available

the national geographic magasine january issue 1933 and A book written by the pilot.

Air Adventures in Peru was the name of the article and i wouldn't imagine the pictures were in all that great detail seeing as they were taken from a passing plane flying through what was then uncharted territory.

questia has a copy of Robert Shippee's 1931 book online apparently entitled " The 1931 Shippee-Johnson Aerial Photography Expedition to Peru "

but you'll need to subscribe to read it.

got your credit card handy ?

http://www.questia.com/SM.qst?act=search&s...SearchType=1000

user posted image

This is the original National Geographic magazine photograph I managed to track. You can see the extent of such formations.

Yes, that is what I once saw and also saw a two hole across version in West Texas produced by equipment from Geological Survey...The holes were almost identical. To me, this is an artifact from a very advanced civilization from long ago. They surveyed this area when the landmass was almost flat...After the Catastrophe of some 11,000 years ago, it began to look like this. Peru was once a land of very advanced beings.

Yes, that is what I once saw and also saw a two hole across version in West Texas produced by equipment from Geological Survey...The holes were almost identical. To me, this is an artifact from a very advanced civilization from long ago. They surveyed this area when the landmass was almost flat...After the Catastrophe of some 11,000 years ago, it began to look like this. Peru was once a land of very advanced beings.

754625[/snapback]

pity they didn't leave any credible evidence though until 4000bce

tongue.gif

by which time they'd become a fishing community.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by marduk

blink.gif

Pit, anomalous holes, Daniken like claims. YES

but no credible evidence

no.gif

Sanchera, I guess it is because I do not know how to use this place well. I will eventually get down to being better. I do not know from where anything alien may come. and I have read the book of Hopi. Why?

I do not believe the credible you buy into...I was once there and found that much is a lie to support the company line. See Tom Bearden.

I was just curious if you read where the Hopi believe we come from. You posted earlier that we may have been brought here by an alien race and that fits into the hopi story. They peaked my interest when I read their prophecies and how many of them have already come to pass. I never knew the swastika was an ancient symbol the Hopi used.

754625[/snapback]

Wait, are you saying that the land there was flat some 11,000 years ago?

754625[/snapback]

Wait, are you saying that the land there was flat some 11,000 years ago?

755222[/snapback]

yeah

if you listen close you're gonna hear the words "Titicaca" "Hancock" And "evidence"

shortly.

wacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gif

user posted image

Nice pic eh Ron ?

Edited by marduk

Not high on the Pic...but so what? If it is of that area in Pisco yes the locals utilize the holes already dug for such just as I once found dead dogs in the holes in West Texas dug by NGS. I guess the dogs dug the holes for their dead. Sure.

Hopi are not the only folks, check out the ancient Mexicans and the Vedic traditions.

Yes, the land was less hilly then.

Edited by Orion von Koch