Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Levitation

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#136    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

This topic is rather amusing. By the way  shadowtiger17, all the people you have seen "levitate" were using optical illusions to make you think they were. You mentioned Chris Angel being able to do this with his mind.... It's just an illusion......  :no:

You can't levitate. And if by some miraculous chance you have a way to some how prove that you can, please show me.  :tu:

#137    Dougal

Dougal

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

I did just post this in another thread however I feel it's very appropriate here

"Science is simply common sense at its best that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic." Thomas Henry Huxley English biologist.
"Shall I refuse my dinner because I do not fully understand the process of digestion?" Oliver Heaviside English physicist.

#138    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,983 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

Levitation is simply not possible. I agree with the first few posts fluffybunny made. Research will clear it up.

#139    Chagidiel

Chagidiel

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

If you can levitate or fly, just go and get your well earned 1 mil dollars.

About that secret research no one is allowed to read, how convient it sounds  :rolleyes: "I has proof of studies I have been in but it's a secret."

I can levitate also, but won't show it lol. And I am too lazy to levitate and fly to any University or Institute, so I just post here. BTW, it's new year today! Maybe I levitate for 5 minutes in my dark closet without lights on or anyone present before I go to meet friends... It's convient though to telekinetically grab beers from my freezer without actually walking there to fetch it. And why don't I show my friends I can levitate or telekinetically move beer cans? Because they'd stop fetching their own beers and would ask me to levitate those for them.

So yes, I am levitating telekinetic psi-man. I just do it secretly alone.

You want proof! I just told you and I don't have to show you anything. You just have to believe me!

~sceptic~agnostic~pendulum user~curious~horror-fan~

I know, I am dull skeptic, but I try to give another more logical opinions how things might NOT be paranormal after all.

#140    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,399 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

View PostChagidiel, on 31 December 2010 - 11:31 AM, said:

If you can levitate or fly, just go and get your well earned 1 mil dollars.

About that secret research no one is allowed to read, how convient it sounds  :rolleyes: "I has proof of studies I have been in but it's a secret."

I can levitate also, but won't show it lol. And I am too lazy to levitate and fly to any University or Institute, so I just post here. BTW, it's new year today! Maybe I levitate for 5 minutes in my dark closet without lights on or anyone present before I go to meet friends... It's convient though to telekinetically grab beers from my freezer without actually walking there to fetch it. And why don't I show my friends I can levitate or telekinetically move beer cans? Because they'd stop fetching their own beers and would ask me to levitate those for them.

So yes, I am levitating telekinetic psi-man. I just do it secretly alone.

You want proof! I just told you and I don't have to show you anything. You just have to believe me!
Yeah, and there's lots of people jump off from buildings without a clear reason.

#141    jugurei

jugurei

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

At least he's doing it better than Chris Angel. Ramana website

Edited by jugurei, 02 January 2011 - 09:42 AM.

#142    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:53 AM

View Postjugurei, on 02 January 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:

At least he's doing it better than Chris Angel. Ramana website

Sorry but in my opinion that's rather crap compared to Chris Angel's illusions.

#143    Binaural Ubiety

Binaural Ubiety

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:25 AM

That video was removed by user supposedly...

#144    sithninja

sithninja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• do or do not there is no try

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

View Postshadowtiger17, on 14 December 2005 - 02:48 AM, said:

<!--quoteo(post=974732:date=Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM:name=iaapac)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iaapac @ Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
There was a case in the time of Queen Elizabeth.  I believe the man's last name was Lamb.  He was famous for levitating and once floated out of an upper story window in front of the queen.  You might investigate.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
witches were known for their flying ability,,,,in other words they were very good at levitating--------if you watch Cris Angel, he'll levitate anytime anywhere, he seems to be a skilled psychic------but no one bothers to tell me where to start if i want to levitate
might i suggest that you study up on tai chi or perhaps learn some sorcery because levitation is not a simple task to do.

The sithlord

#145    stiggyh

stiggyh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:14 PM

for all debunkers ... explain this : http://www.dailymoti...chris-angel_fun

#146    undertheflow

undertheflow

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

• To have little is to possess.
    To have plenty is to be perplexed.
    --Lao Tzu

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

View Poststiggyh, on 01 September 2011 - 02:14 PM, said:

It's an illusion.

Feel free to levitate on your own and prove to the world that it's possible.

#147    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,731 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

View Poststiggyh, on 01 September 2011 - 02:14 PM, said:

It is a video of exceptionally poor quality making it easier to hide any special effects with cheap editing software.
The spectators certainly put on a convincing act of being surprised but I am not convinced.

Don't misunderstand me, Mr. Angel is a skilled illusionist to be sure but that is all he is and ever will be.

#148    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

• "Live with cause and leave results to the great law of the universe, passing each day in peaceful contemplation"

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

Ok now this is for Virtual Particle.

I am a beleiver in a lot of thinks and as a lot of things are impossiable by our natural and laws I do believe there is something there.

BUT

Why has no body stepped forward and have been PROVEN to properly leviate without help(tricks)? Why has the scientific community not studyied how someone can as you put it, increase the mag to leviate. Wouldn't knowledge of this power increase the why humanity works today?

PS. Am not saying is not true, just saying lack of evidence(as mentioned I beleived in a lot) so convience me

Any thoughts?

Posted Image

#149    ether2

ether2

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

• pitbull attitude required never give up...

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:16 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 02 September 2011 - 01:09 AM, said:

Wouldn't knowledge of this power increase the why humanity works today?

PS. Am not saying is not true, just saying lack of evidence(as mentioned I beleived in a lot) so convience me

Any thoughts?

smart comment if ya had the knowledge to levitate would mean ya at a higher level of consciousness in the dimensions we live in and the amount/quality of energy needed to levitate a person is somewhat alot/high quality compared to the usual quality/amount to perfrom such tasks of AP/OBe/RV etc which is different quality, given if someone had this abilitie (levitate) you woulod have a clear understanding of the worlds workings this to requires energy and although a small amout of energy is allowed by the system for one to raise (energy) to perform such tasks as AP/OBe/RV etc is of only what ya could call poorer (weaker) quality energy as against what is needed to levitate...

i've seen how this planet how does it thing in energy form (many know this) as i'm sure it is quite obviouse that it too is done by levitation the quality of energy is of the high end of the scale this energy should one posses it will have the knowledge of the worlds workings, it the system does not will not give anyone high quality of energy to use in a sense that does not hold the knowledge of the worlds workings the reason being if and only if ya have this energy quality is then you have the abilitie to use it for what ever ya want this is where ya have to have knowledge of the way the world works before ya get to play with such quality of energy otherwise you may and go and kill someone(S) you thought/see doing wrong, with this high quality energy can be a weapon being high quality energy that is why ya dont at this stage get the high quality energy to use untill people work all mostly is for reason, love all the system knows ya wont go and do the wrong thing with it...

still on levitation explianing how to come about this...

fear/trauma/war torn all equal emotions the emotions we dont like and just like some can and do raise energy to perform such tasks AP/OBe etc which are raised from mind set being emotions (calm), our emotions we dont like are also energy producers the worlds system relys on energy comeing from humans the energy we dont like from devastation etc, but we have of late proven to those in the need to know that we can reproduce/duplicate this energy required for the worlds systems from emotions we do like (calm/happy) for when the time comes and not that of emotions we dont like (devastated etc), as one could imagine being a system that requires energy their is  a system being scripts that is needed to cause the cause and effects of emotions (devastated etc = energy) for the world workings this system has also been proven to be able to be change for the better of all, as in the change of the scripts that causes the crap we dont like, in a full awake conscious state...

just like deja vu "come from 99.99+% of our dreams" and other senses of us feeling/knowing what is to happen (snakes/animals sense earthquakes/guide dogs sense seizures etc) this in our consciousness recieveing messages from our subconscuiousness (what is to happen) as we move forward as lifes progression up the ladder of consciousness (knowledge) in the dimensions we live in, we move closer to becomeing more ONE with all on a conscious level as we are all connected and subconsciosly ONE with all as we move up the ladder of conscuiousness in the dimensions we live in we learn to have the knowledge of that of our subconsciousness which is what all is all what is what and why this is where we and why we dream, any professional lucid dreamer (LD) will tell ya that ya are able to influence/minipulate a scenario in the physical world this being to get to a LD state of consciosness is where the mind goes into a alterated state of consciousness being more powerful state of consciousness the more un/sub/consciousness ya are as in dreams the more effect ya have on ther scenario this is why we dream as being in more un/sub/consciousness where we are more powerful another words produce the higher qualiity energy required (this can not be human induced for the quality of energy) energy is not wasted as energy can and does get used to save lifes...

LD's is the schooling of why we dream thats all it is for when we as i mentioned above how we have changed scripts/energy from different emtions being the scenarios of why/how life is played out, this is where i start to loose those (if i have not already) in as bad being bad (terroism/drugs etc) more so than others due to the nonexceptence of lifes workings, Nostradamus predicted the towers collapse centuries ago, this and only this is the way anyone can predict the future by being able to read "PART" of our subconsciosness being the dreams part, other parts of subconsciousness is being able to read what is to happen not just the scripts of lifes future play outs but what is to happen (eg: duplicate/reproduce - change scrpits etc)...LD's is just the schooling of the cause and effect of why we dream, and to show how or to get the think or where it is all induced from... (another time maybe not from our consciousness)...

if trained in part/whole (subconsciously or consciously) you have access to Subconscuiousness as subconsciousness is what we are all which is being ONE as we are ONE subconsciously so therefore everyone has the same Subconsciousness, dont let anyone tell ya different, some have access to more parts (love all) of the subconsciousness than others...

some dreaming of winning X-lotto etc and then buy the ticket and winning to those in the know of how and why this world is as it is is just a schooling to those in the know of how scripts play out to show how, when we 99.9999999+% of the time remember dreams we erradicate the process of it being played out in the physical world, those that remember and it becomes true is just to let ya know and others for when the time comes soon to show ya how it all life plays out, how it happens, just like self help books teach ya to say ya phrases just before bed and just after awakeing because ya more powerfuller if i can use that word as it has more of the desired effect...

still on levitation here as i'm showing ya how to get their for when the time comes as a part/whole ya are able to levitate dont forget it is of the high end quality of energy needed with the high end quality of energy comes the knowledge of whats needed in the world today should one have this energy it is course in your path to use this quality of energy in away that is in a responsable manner conservative manner as ya could imagine haveing this energy/knowledge you will see all the problems in the world today, dont for get their is poverty, we did'nt :) , heres how ya get their right side of page look and read both parts of summary/consciousness...

good luck

love all

#150    bornmystic

bornmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

View Postshadowtiger17, on 14 December 2005 - 02:33 AM, said:

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

Haven't read all of the replies yet. Long list!  I just wanted to say that I do not doubt your ability to levetate a pencil.  When I was young, I could levetate objects and move pictures and cause objects to fall until around the age of 10 or 3rd grade.  I don't remember how I did it and I remember that I stopped when my sunday school teacher told me I was evil.  lol.  Damn teacher! I wish I hadn't been such a good little girl and listened, maybe Id still have that ability!  K... Off to read all of the replies.  I'm curious too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users