Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation

shadowtiger17

The are people who are presenting there accounts, there membership to the church serves to offer, that despite the church's proclivity for judging such individuals that can perform acts of levitation as evil they were not. In fact they were Canonized as Saints and therefore proclaimed as part of the Body of Christ.

Perhaps you can PM the story, for it would be off the subject here

Ok that is not a problem give me till this weekend and yes a PM would be better :)

Sorry for not replying earlier but I was away for the weekend. So yes I think is just you...

Happy to see you are not taking me to seriously Bio-mage

Any thoughts?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Megalomania

• Bio-Mage

• shadowtiger17

• 2 years later...
i sleep a good 12" off the floor every night. i have to wear several duffle coats to stop myself hitting the ceiling

LOL.

Some people on these forums are just plain funny :)

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but it is impossible to levitate. It is a trick of several magicians that has a great effect, but it is a trick nonetheless. Newtons' 3 laws pretty much cover the reasons why. Gravity cannot be willed away, and anyone who tell you differently is trying to sell you something...

I'm a psion myself...But even I agree with this man....I mean, telekinesis is diffrent because you are still using force to move your object...But I don't think you could levitate...The only way I can think of it being possible to levitate, is if you could actually lift yourself off the ground using TK...I don't think that would be accomplished by many people though, as the weight of a person I think goes beyond our knowladge of TK at this moment...You could maybe try using psi energy to do it...Like maybe try to create a "cloud" or "coushin" of psi, like you would create a psi ball, but then try to make it under you and make it lift you off the ground...

And neither is there any proof of any sort to suggest that it can’t happen.

I Any thoughts?

Yes there has. Its called GRAVITY. ;)

i sleep a good 12" off the floor every night. i have to wear several duffle coats to stop myself hitting the ceiling

Whatever! Also, I posted before I realized this was a silly necro post. Let it RIP>

• 2 years later...

I know a way to levitate. I've tried it, but never gotten results, but I'm pretty sure that you COULD, if you practiced enough and believed. If you message me, then I'll give you the method, since everyone else on here will probably discourage it, I won't cause any fights.

<!--quoteo(post=974732:date=Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM:name=iaapac)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iaapac @ Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM) 974732[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

There was a case in the time of Queen Elizabeth. I believe the man's last name was Lamb. He was famous for levitating and once floated out of an upper story window in front of the queen. You might investigate.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

witches were known for their flying ability,,,,in other words they were very good at levitating--------if you watch Cris Angel, he'll levitate anytime anywhere, he seems to be a skilled psychic------but no one bothers to tell me where to start if i want to levitate

When you say that you've seen someone levitate, you can't mean someone on a stage or a TV. Come on man, there's a such thing as being TOO open minded. You can't believe in levitation because of how cool it would be. I am open to the prospect because of equally weird stuff I've known to go down, but if you're going to make a topic about it, make it SPECULATION.

This topic is rather amusing. By the way shadowtiger17, all the people you have seen "levitate" were using optical illusions to make you think they were. You mentioned Chris Angel being able to do this with his mind.... It's just an illusion...... :no:

You can't levitate. And if by some miraculous chance you have a way to some how prove that you can, please show me. :tu:

If you can levitate or fly, just go and get your well earned 1 mil dollars.

About that secret research no one is allowed to read, how convient it sounds :rolleyes: "I has proof of studies I have been in but it's a secret."

I can levitate also, but won't show it lol. And I am too lazy to levitate and fly to any University or Institute, so I just post here. BTW, it's new year today! Maybe I levitate for 5 minutes in my dark closet without lights on or anyone present before I go to meet friends... It's convient though to telekinetically grab beers from my freezer without actually walking there to fetch it. And why don't I show my friends I can levitate or telekinetically move beer cans? Because they'd stop fetching their own beers and would ask me to levitate those for them.

So yes, I am levitating telekinetic psi-man. I just do it secretly alone.

You want proof! I just told you and I don't have to show you anything. You just have to believe me!

If you can levitate or fly, just go and get your well earned 1 mil dollars.

About that secret research no one is allowed to read, how convient it sounds :rolleyes: "I has proof of studies I have been in but it's a secret."

I can levitate also, but won't show it lol. And I am too lazy to levitate and fly to any University or Institute, so I just post here. BTW, it's new year today! Maybe I levitate for 5 minutes in my dark closet without lights on or anyone present before I go to meet friends... It's convient though to telekinetically grab beers from my freezer without actually walking there to fetch it. And why don't I show my friends I can levitate or telekinetically move beer cans? Because they'd stop fetching their own beers and would ask me to levitate those for them.

So yes, I am levitating telekinetic psi-man. I just do it secretly alone.

You want proof! I just told you and I don't have to show you anything. You just have to believe me!

Yeah, and there's lots of people jump off from buildings without a clear reason.

<!--quoteo(post=974732:date=Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM:name=iaapac)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iaapac @ Dec 14 2005, 02:45 AM) 974732[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

There was a case in the time of Queen Elizabeth. I believe the man's last name was Lamb. He was famous for levitating and once floated out of an upper story window in front of the queen. You might investigate.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

witches were known for their flying ability,,,,in other words they were very good at levitating--------if you watch Cris Angel, he'll levitate anytime anywhere, he seems to be a skilled psychic------but no one bothers to tell me where to start if i want to levitate

might i suggest that you study up on tai chi or perhaps learn some sorcery because levitation is not a simple task to do.

• 7 months later...

for all debunkers ... explain this : http://www.dailymoti...chris-angel_fun

It is a video of exceptionally poor quality making it easier to hide any special effects with cheap editing software.

The spectators certainly put on a convincing act of being surprised but I am not convinced.

Don't misunderstand me, Mr. Angel is a skilled illusionist to be sure but that is all he is and ever will be.

Ok now this is for Virtual Particle.

I am a beleiver in a lot of thinks and as a lot of things are impossiable by our natural and laws I do believe there is something there.

BUT

Why has no body stepped forward and have been PROVEN to properly leviate without help(tricks)? Why has the scientific community not studyied how someone can as you put it, increase the mag to leviate. Wouldn't knowledge of this power increase the why humanity works today?

PS. Am not saying is not true, just saying lack of evidence(as mentioned I beleived in a lot) so convience me

Any thoughts?

Wouldn't knowledge of this power increase the why humanity works today?

PS. Am not saying is not true, just saying lack of evidence(as mentioned I beleived in a lot) so convience me

Any thoughts?

smart comment if ya had the knowledge to levitate would mean ya at a higher level of consciousness in the dimensions we live in and the amount/quality of energy needed to levitate a person is somewhat alot/high quality compared to the usual quality/amount to perfrom such tasks of AP/OBe/RV etc which is different quality, given if someone had this abilitie (levitate) you woulod have a clear understanding of the worlds workings this to requires energy and although a small amout of energy is allowed by the system for one to raise (energy) to perform such tasks as AP/OBe/RV etc is of only what ya could call poorer (weaker) quality energy as against what is needed to levitate...

i've seen how this planet how does it thing in energy form (many know this) as i'm sure it is quite obviouse that it too is done by levitation the quality of energy is of the high end of the scale this energy should one posses it will have the knowledge of the worlds workings, it the system does not will not give anyone high quality of energy to use in a sense that does not hold the knowledge of the worlds workings the reason being if and only if ya have this energy quality is then you have the abilitie to use it for what ever ya want this is where ya have to have knowledge of the way the world works before ya get to play with such quality of energy otherwise you may and go and kill someone(S) you thought/see doing wrong, with this high quality energy can be a weapon being high quality energy that is why ya dont at this stage get the high quality energy to use untill people work all mostly is for reason, love all the system knows ya wont go and do the wrong thing with it...

still on levitation explianing how to come about this...

fear/trauma/war torn all equal emotions the emotions we dont like and just like some can and do raise energy to perform such tasks AP/OBe etc which are raised from mind set being emotions (calm), our emotions we dont like are also energy producers the worlds system relys on energy comeing from humans the energy we dont like from devastation etc, but we have of late proven to those in the need to know that we can reproduce/duplicate this energy required for the worlds systems from emotions we do like (calm/happy) for when the time comes and not that of emotions we dont like (devastated etc), as one could imagine being a system that requires energy their is a system being scripts that is needed to cause the cause and effects of emotions (devastated etc = energy) for the world workings this system has also been proven to be able to be change for the better of all, as in the change of the scripts that causes the crap we dont like, in a full awake conscious state...

just like deja vu "come from 99.99+% of our dreams" and other senses of us feeling/knowing what is to happen (snakes/animals sense earthquakes/guide dogs sense seizures etc) this in our consciousness recieveing messages from our subconscuiousness (what is to happen) as we move forward as lifes progression up the ladder of consciousness (knowledge) in the dimensions we live in, we move closer to becomeing more ONE with all on a conscious level as we are all connected and subconsciosly ONE with all as we move up the ladder of conscuiousness in the dimensions we live in we learn to have the knowledge of that of our subconsciousness which is what all is all what is what and why this is where we and why we dream, any professional lucid dreamer (LD) will tell ya that ya are able to influence/minipulate a scenario in the physical world this being to get to a LD state of consciosness is where the mind goes into a alterated state of consciousness being more powerful state of consciousness the more un/sub/consciousness ya are as in dreams the more effect ya have on ther scenario this is why we dream as being in more un/sub/consciousness where we are more powerful another words produce the higher qualiity energy required (this can not be human induced for the quality of energy) energy is not wasted as energy can and does get used to save lifes...

LD's is the schooling of why we dream thats all it is for when we as i mentioned above how we have changed scripts/energy from different emtions being the scenarios of why/how life is played out, this is where i start to loose those (if i have not already) in as bad being bad (terroism/drugs etc) more so than others due to the nonexceptence of lifes workings, Nostradamus predicted the towers collapse centuries ago, this and only this is the way anyone can predict the future by being able to read "PART" of our subconsciosness being the dreams part, other parts of subconsciousness is being able to read what is to happen not just the scripts of lifes future play outs but what is to happen (eg: duplicate/reproduce - change scrpits etc)...LD's is just the schooling of the cause and effect of why we dream, and to show how or to get the think or where it is all induced from... (another time maybe not from our consciousness)...

if trained in part/whole (subconsciously or consciously) you have access to Subconscuiousness as subconsciousness is what we are all which is being ONE as we are ONE subconsciously so therefore everyone has the same Subconsciousness, dont let anyone tell ya different, some have access to more parts (love all) of the subconsciousness than others...

some dreaming of winning X-lotto etc and then buy the ticket and winning to those in the know of how and why this world is as it is is just a schooling to those in the know of how scripts play out to show how, when we 99.9999999+% of the time remember dreams we erradicate the process of it being played out in the physical world, those that remember and it becomes true is just to let ya know and others for when the time comes soon to show ya how it all life plays out, how it happens, just like self help books teach ya to say ya phrases just before bed and just after awakeing because ya more powerfuller if i can use that word as it has more of the desired effect...

still on levitation here as i'm showing ya how to get their for when the time comes as a part/whole ya are able to levitate dont forget it is of the high end quality of energy needed with the high end quality of energy comes the knowledge of whats needed in the world today should one have this energy it is course in your path to use this quality of energy in away that is in a responsable manner conservative manner as ya could imagine haveing this energy/knowledge you will see all the problems in the world today, dont for get their is poverty, we did'nt :) , heres how ya get their right side of page look and read both parts of summary/consciousness...

good luck

love all

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

Haven't read all of the replies yet. Long list! I just wanted to say that I do not doubt your ability to levetate a pencil. When I was young, I could levetate objects and move pictures and cause objects to fall until around the age of 10 or 3rd grade. I don't remember how I did it and I remember that I stopped when my sunday school teacher told me I was evil. lol. Damn teacher! I wish I hadn't been such a good little girl and listened, maybe Id still have that ability! K... Off to read all of the replies. I'm curious too.