Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The best evidence for aliens on Earth

Hazzard

Are all these credible high ranking fine people with top secret clearance crazy or lying!?

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Have you ever seen one jot of proof that any of whats been sighted, reported, filmed, or photographed has ever, in any way, been shown to be alien. I do not deny that some things might be alien. Im all for that. What I do deny is that there has been any proof of it.

You see, I do not deal in belief. I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want to. But knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

As believers begin to build the case about UFO = Aliens, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

But there are no real scientific evidence or Facts.Until we can prove 100% that these are not earth based ships - we are guessing. So, what it all comes down to is EVIDENCE..!!!

Were is it!?

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

****Skyeagle.....Dont post any of the old stuff, please!!!

Edited by hazzard

Are all these credible high ranking fine people with top secret clearance crazy or lying!?

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Have you ever seen one jot of proof that any of whats been sighted, reported, filmed, or photographed has ever, in any way, been shown to be alien. I do not deny that some things might be alien. Im all for that. What I do deny is that there has been any proof of it.

You see, I do not deal in belief. I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want to. But knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

As believers begin to build the case about UFO = Aliens, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

But there are no real scientific evidence or Facts.Until we can prove 100% that these are not earth based ships - we are guessing. So, what it all comes down to is EVIDENCE..!!!

Were is it!?

No BS, I whant the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

What about trace cases?

Good post, Hazzard!

No BS, I whant the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

So do I, but I also want to win the lottery ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

I don't know what it is but I cannot resist these threads in ALL CAPS.

:lol: ALL CAPS, a form of alien mind control perhaps?

Seriously though, there exists some very tantalizing evidence that UFOs are certainly *something* corporeal, not just something people imagine. However, the definitive/rock solid evidence needed to say that UFOs are indeed alien space craft (at the exclusion of any and all other possibilities) hasn't been forthcoming. Some say the government has such evidence (it's being covered up), others say this is because such evidence simply doesn't exist. Right now, I'm not willing to conclude much of anything really. As someone said recently (in another thread), "a piece of a flying saucer would be great right about now".

Hello there is plenty of hard evidence that ufos exist starting by the BIBLE to ancient artifacts even pictures them in Egyptian art - many ancient cultures and religions testify of them also Christ told us it would be like in the days of Noah in the end times - in the days of Noah they were coming down already at that time to mate with human women which produced giants as offspring -today it is well known that they are abducting and using humans to create hybrids also millions around the world can testify that this is really happening and that they are real and they are here

Given that we are talking “a standard of proof “ different from the traditional criminal standard of beyond reasonable doubt, it is interesting to compare the differences between the two standards.

With proof of existence (E.G UFO, big foot and so on) the standard requiring a ‘high degree of probability’ compared with the orthodox criminal standard of “beyond reasonable doubt”. There fore if the evidence of proof of UFO’s contains fakes then the evidence in whole is held with a lower degree of probability and they’re for unable to compare to the standard. Even if a UFO is held and shown to the public it will only prove that one flying saucer is real and not that there are more so still can not be used as proof. This is where human logic must be used.

Hello there is plenty of hard evidence that ufos exist starting by the BIBLE to ancient artifacts even pictures them in Egyptian art - many ancient cultures and religions testify of them also Christ told us it would be like in the days of Noah in the end times - in the days of Noah they were coming down already at that time to mate with human women which produced giants as offspring

Sure, UFOs exist, no question about it. But that doesn't mean that they are of ET origin. And a 2000 year old piece of fiction can hardly be called hard evidence.

-today it is well known that they are abducting and using humans to create hybrids also millions around the world can testify that this is really happening and that they are real and they are here

Eh, say again? You are joking, right? Otherwise lay off the sauce, it is affecting your mind in a detrimental way ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

What do you accept as UFO? Any sighting of lights on the sky or unidentified controlled objects in the sky? Because if they are objects capable of maneuvering like nothing build in this planet what other explanations you have besides et?

Edited by anarkhy

Hazzard, as usual, you're confusing evidence with proof. I don't think many people on this board profess that proof of the existence of aliens dwells within their hands or has been shown to the public. There is mounds upon mounds of evidence however.

What do you accept as UFO? Any sighting of lights on the sky or unidentified controlled objects in the sky? Because if they are objects capable of maneuvering like nothing build in this planet what other explanations you have besides et?

Anything flitting around that I cannot recognize is to me, by definition, Unidentified Flying Object. I just don't think we can leap to the conclusion that it is ET hiding inside whatever it is :) I still hold on to that it could be naturally, but rarely occurring atmospheric phenomena that is the culprit. I am not saying that it is for sure, just that we can't rule out the possibility. Just as we can't rule ET out as a possibility.

Cheers,

Badeskov

No, they are not lying, and one of the reasons is, there are lots reliable electronic data that backs their accounts. Secondly, it is not likely that commercial and military pilots are going to lie about their encounters, and in fact, most encounters are not even reported. In some cases, whole aircrews and passengers were part of those aerial UFO encounters, which was confirmed by radar and ground observers. (Bariloche, 1995).

And once again, some encounters took place to within a space of less than a few hundred meters in broad daylight where visual identifications of the objects were made. At such close proximity, there is no way a 'saucer' is going to be confused as some natural weather phenomenon or any conventional aircraft for that matter.

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

What about physical trace evidence from UFO landing sites where lab technicians were unable to duplicate the findings in the field in their own labs? Why are such cases found to have no earthly explanation and listed as unknown?

Edited by skyeagle409

You know there is no proof of ets in our planet because when their spaceships crash on earth there is a device which is set to disintegrate the ship and all occupants so we cant copy the technology. Thats what happened in Roswell when the aliens ship collided with a meteorological balloon and crashed on earth, when the military arrived to the place all they found was the balloon. ;)

But if you want new hard evidence that some ufos may possible be made not by monkeys from earth...

In may of 86 21 ufos were sighted int the sky of brazil, the objects were visible from people on the ground and tracked by radars, the brazilian air force sent jets to pursue the ufos and during the chase the ufos interacted with the jets, sometimes avoiding the planes others chasing them.

Since the objects were witnessed by people from various states the FAB went to public to give an explanation, pilots, radar operators and the ministry of aeronautics brigadier moreira lima talked to journalists and given interviews recorded on video and some in tape.

In the interviews one of the pilots said when one ufo was behind him, he try to make a loop to leave the ufo pass but the object followed his evolution.

Other pilot was warned by radars that 13 objects were following his plane, they came down to his position and locked at the same velocity, then there was 7 objects on one side of the plane and 6 on other..

Other pilot said the object he persecute was the size of a 747 and when he tried to get close the object accelerate over 1000km/h.

Source

@badeskov One month later the FAB come to public to say the lights were some kind of magnetic anomaly in the sky. :D

Edited by anarkhy

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin. I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

I agree there are countless anecdotal evidences that help to support a case, but nothing so compelling as to be considered proof.

But, what proof could we possibly ever see that would be considered real? Video is obviously easily fake, personal accounts are subject to misidentification, practical jokers, and downright liars. I suppose I won't really believe it until NASA confirms it....

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin.

Actually, the specifics of an UFOs maneuvering capabilities is all that is needed to prove they are not ours.

... I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

Not likely to be future travelers, nor secret military projects, and I am very familiar with the way we do business with our secret assets and none of the UFO case files in question involved secret projects.

But, what proof could we possibly ever see that would be considered real? Video is obviously easily fake, personal accounts are subject to misidentification, practical jokers, and downright liars. I suppose I won't really believe it until NASA confirms it....

Not likely to happen anytime soon, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed to the world.

SPACE-LIFE REPORT COULD BE SHOCK, UFOI,

Vol. I, No. II (Dec 1960 - Jan 1961 issue)

The discovery of intelligent space beings could have a severe effect on the public, according to a research report released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The report warned that America should prepare to meet the psychological impact of such a revelation.

The 190-page report was the result of a $96,000 one-year study conducted by the Brookings Institution for NASA's long-range study committee.

Public realization that intelligent beings live on other planets could bring about profound changes, or even the collapse of our civilization, the research report stated.

linked-image

http://www.nicap.org/images/nasa_spacelife.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Were is it!?

****Skyeagle.....Dont post any of the old stuff, please!!!

Understandable, I would like the same. For me, there is enough circumstantial evidence to prove something is going on.

As far as direct proof of what the phenomenon is , no one here can provide that sort of information, because there is none. Unless the governement or some private group is holding something extraordinary that would indeed be proof, there is no real proof.

So this post is more of an emotional response of frustration rather than an actual desire for someone here to prove to you with "EVIDENCE", because you know thats quite impossible.

You know there is no proof of ets in our planet because when their spaceships crash on earth there is a device which is set to disintegrate the ship and all occupants so we cant copy the

In may of 86 21 ufos were sighted int the sky of brazil, the objects were visible from people on the ground and tracked by radars, the brazilian air force sent jets to pursue the ufos and during the chase the ufos interacted with the jets, sometimes avoiding the planes others chasing them.

Since the objects were witnessed by people from various states the FAB went to public to give an explanation, pilots, radar operators and the ministry of aeronautics brigadier moreira lima talked to journalists and given interviews recorded on video and some in tape.

In the interviews one of the pilots said when one ufo was behind him, he try to make a loop to leave the ufo pass but the object followed his evolution.

Other pilot was warned by radars that 13 objects were following his plane, they came down to his position and locked at the same velocity, then there was 7 objects on one side of the plane and 6 on other..

Other pilot said the object he persecute was the size of a 747 and when he tried to get close the object accelerate over 1000km/h.

Source

And now, Peru.

PERU AIR FORCE SETS UP UFO OFFICE:

The Miami Herald US newspaper reported that the Peruvian Air Forces have now set up a nationwide system to track alleged UFOs, whose flashing lights seem to be distracting pilots and radar operators from doing their jobs.

"The Air Force is concerned about the disturbances in our air space," said Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro, who sees unidentified flying objects as a threat to national security.

The ball toward full disclosure as been set in motion as more and more countries reveal to the public, their own secret UFO encounters, so it is just a matter of time and we have already heard from Chile.

Chile announces UFOs are for real:

On 2nd April 1997, Chilean newspaper "La Cuarta" has the following headline: "UFO Sighting of Arica is Confirmed by La Direccion General de Aeronautic Civil." Chile did start to join the small number of countries who officially stated that the nature of UFOs is of intelligent driven flying machines.

http://ufologie.net/htm/offichili.htm

Eventually, all people will know why those UFOs are not ours.

Edited by skyeagle409

Actually, the specifics of an UFOs maneuvering capabilities is all that is needed to prove they are not ours.

Not likely to be future travelers, nor secret military projects, and I am very familiar with the way we do business with our secret assets and none of the UFO case files in question involved secret projects.

Not likely to happen anytime some, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed to the world.

SPACE-LIFE REPORT COULD BE SHOCK, UFOI,

Vol. I, No. II (Dec 1960 - Jan 1961 issue)

The discovery of intelligent space beings could have a severe effect on the public, according to a research report released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The report warned that America should prepare to meet the psychological impact of such a revelation.

The 190-page report was the result of a $96,000 one-year study conducted by the Brookings Institution for NASA's long-range study committee.

Public realization that intelligent beings live on other planets could bring about profound changes, or even the collapse of our civilization, the research report stated.

linked-image

http://www.nicap.org/images/nasa_spacelife.jpg

The Brookings Institute report is fascinating. So are those Fast Walkers you had referred to in a previous post. But I think what Hazzard wants is completely unattainable on these boards.

Not likely to happen anytime some, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed to the world.

It seems that this is the opinion of one small, scared group of people. We've just intentionally broadcast music into space, and the warnings are coming out that ET could interpret this as a 'warcry', and come down here to kick our a**es.

Which reminds me of the same paranoid voices that were saying back in the 80's, how much noise we're making in our corner of the universe (and guess what ET might do...).

Given that modern sci-fi serials, such as Star Trek, have proliferated a cultural ideal of exploration and interaction with intelligent ET beings, why would the Brookings report still be considered relevant?

If history has taught us anything, human belief is exceptionally resiliant and adaptive when confronted with worldview changing events.

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin. I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

I agree there are countless anecdotal evidences that help to support a case, but nothing so compelling as to be considered proof.

That is exactly what Im saying. For me it would take an alien body or an alien spaceship, and the world wide scientific community telling me that its the real deal.

Only then would I become a true believer.

hahahhahahahha wooooovvv even when i was a little kid i didnt have quiet and imagination that some of you guys do....

thanks for a good laugh ;):rolleyes:

It seems that this is the opinion of one small, scared group of people. We've just intentionally broadcast music into space, and the warnings are coming out that ET could interpret this as a 'warcry', and come down here to kick our a**es.

Which reminds me of the same paranoid voices that were saying back in the 80's, how much noise we're making in our corner of the universe (and guess what ET might do...).

Given that modern sci-fi serials, such as Star Trek, have proliferated a cultural ideal of exploration and interaction with intelligent ET beings, why would the Brookings report still be considered relevant?

If history has taught us anything, human belief is exceptionally resiliant and adaptive when confronted with worldview changing events.

The Brookings report is relevant because even today, the government still fears the unknown should ET be revealed to the public. According to a senior FAA official, such fear was the reason why the CIA was confiscating data and communication tapes on an UFO encounter involving commercial aircraft.

The revelation of ET will change the world forever and any U. S. President will know that in doing so, the President will be personally responsible for the conseqences afterwards, whether for good or bad, and there can be no turning back the clock.

That is exactly what Im saying. For me it would take an alien body or an alien spaceship, and the world wide scientific community telling me that its the real deal.

Only then would I become a true believer.

Are you a believer that the so-called "Aurora" exist? If so, what physical evidence is available right now that proves its existence?

In fact, what physical evidence did we have on the CIA's A-12 Oxcart in 1963? None, yet its existence was a reality and the reason why the public wasn't aware of the existence of that aircraft is because the government wanted to keep it that way.

Apparently the governments have it, as many have come out and said, "Yep, dem be aliens." ((As skyeagle has posted.))

I for one think that if the US actually had that kind of technology it would be expanded into a crapload of projects in order to make more money from their public. And I really don't think they could have this kind of technology for years and years and never actually put it into their commonly-used craft. Radar stealth technology is fairly recent and is a trademark of several craft now. We've got a lot of weird-shaped craft; look at the B2. But unless we dub only the most recent sightings of UFOs to be factual accounts, then they really couldn't be entirely manmade. What kind of useless absorption of funds would that be? Even the US wouldn't do it (or maybe especially them, seeing how they like to show off the shiny toys they make xD).

Shameless tribute:

linked-image

linked-image

If we've got it and it works, we flaunt it. Think of how great a small, silent, radar-undetectable craft would be at surveillance for anything. I don't buy the "government made it and flies them over random suburban areas" thing.

Edited by WraithGod