Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wildfires in Bigfoot Country

Farmer77

Just sent some of our local fire resources to assist on a wildfire out of our area and looking at the map got me thinking.We know of stories like the battle creek incident http://sasquatch-pg.net/sasquatch-recovered-fromfire.html , and we know logically that forest fires displace animals, at least those lucky enough to get out.

It seems to me with the location of these forest fires http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/05/15/20120515arizona-wildfires-map.html a research team could set up just outside the fire danger zone, with several clearly defined egress points of course, and monitor and document the animals as they escape the flames.

My ever evolving personal opinion is that IF bigfoot exists (honestly im starting to learn towards the affirmative) they have underground domiciles and pathways which might skew the numbers, but I would kill to have the time and money to follow these fires and see what comes running out.

Any adventurers out there want to put together an expedition?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Farmer77

• Rafterman

• vitruvian12

• Englishgent

Top Posters In This Topic

If BF existed in underground dwellings and had a system of tunnels it would have to be quite extensive to accomodate a viable population. I would think such structures would have been found by now, especially after a forest fire when the land is laid bare.

If BF existed in underground dwellings and had a system of tunnels it would have to be quite extensive to accomodate a viable population. I would think such structures would have been found by now, especially after a forest fire when the land is laid bare.

Yeah, probably ......that my friend is why i have an ever evolving opinion ;)

Not to mention, why have we never found the tools it would take to build these structures? Tunnelling on that magnitude is a fairly exacting science.

Not to mention, why have we never found the tools it would take to build these structures? Tunnelling on that magnitude is a fairly exacting science.

Oh you're going wayyyy further with it than I was thinking. I was more of the mindset of the BF's using what natural formations were already in place. NOT doing construction work themselves.

Just sent some of our local fire resources to assist on a wildfire out of our area and looking at the map got me thinking.We know of stories like the battle creek incident http://sasquatch-pg....d-fromfire.html , and we know logically that forest fires displace animals, at least those lucky enough to get out.

It seems to me with the location of these forest fires http://www.azcentral...dfires-map.html a research team could set up just outside the fire danger zone, with several clearly defined egress points of course, and monitor and document the animals as they escape the flames.

My ever evolving personal opinion is that IF bigfoot exists (honestly im starting to learn towards the affirmative) they have underground domiciles and pathways which might skew the numbers, but I would kill to have the time and money to follow these fires and see what comes running out.

Any adventurers out there want to put together an expedition?

Yep. You might even get some piccies of Mr Bigfoot and his family sitting at the edge of the fire watching as all the firemen come running out :)