Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#466    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,211 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 October 2011 - 10:50 PM, said:

Gidday Mate

I have read that link, I do not suppose you noticed that Kevin appears to agree with me?

hello mate, yes ofcourse I noticed, hence why I posted it for you...:) I also think his final paragraph is quite important IMO.

anyway I will struggle to get back to you for a few days, but hope to be able to continue our tango soon.

And yes I also noticed my last few posts/links all support your stance/interpretation and renders mine very fragile (at least in regards to the 'locals' v 'old timers'), however as I said before I like to play fair (plus thought you needed some help)   :P:w00t:   :lol:  :tu: .

speak soon

#467    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:12 AM

View Postquillius, on 13 October 2011 - 01:26 PM, said:

hello mate, yes ofcourse I noticed, hence why I posted it for you...:) I also think his final paragraph is quite important IMO.

Yes, I agree too, I think Lost Shaman holds that answer. Maybe we should Email Kevin and request that he seeks audience with Lost Shaman? I think Lost Shamans efforts are certainly deserving, and I find Kevin a good investigator.

How is this line! Kevin surely does not care if he upsets the fundies!

But Klass was right. I should have been more skeptical about Adair. There are questions that should have been asked that were not.

How could I not respect a man like that! :D I would have to say that he is my favorite UFOlogist by a long shot.

anyway I will struggle to get back to you for a few days, but hope to be able to continue our tango soon.

I look forward to it. It sure has been a interesting, and enjoyable venture.

And yes I also noticed my last few posts/links all support your stance/interpretation and renders mine very fragile (at least in regards to the 'locals' v 'old timers'), however as I said before I like to play fair (plus thought you needed some help)   :P:w00t:   :lol:  :tu: .

speak soon

Mate, I need all the help I can get! :D No, you have done a stirling job with those links, mighty impressed mate. And put up a good debate.

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users