Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I think something is watching me.......

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Starfire

Starfire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 01:33 AM

I've seen some ghost photos and they really creep me out! sad.gif  Now it feels like someone's watching my every move.............. ohmy.gif  That can't be good! I'm new to this site, it looks and sounds pretty cool! Well, back to the subgect. My cat are hissing at something that I can't see! And there not hissing at me, thats for sure! Damn! Gotta go, see-ya!

#2    Casper

Casper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 08:02 AM

Paranoia

#3    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:09 PM

an eary felling? its 'an eerie feeling' hun! grin2.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#4    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (LittleIrishVampiress @ Jan 18 2004, 07:09 AM)

It could be an "eary" feeling...maybe she senses someone watching her ears... tongue.gif

Seriousely though, it could be something paranormal, or it could be paranoia. If it persists I would consult a doctor...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#5    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (fluffybunny @ Jan 18 2004, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (LittleIrishVampiress @ Jan 18 2004, 07:09 AM)

It could be an "eary" feeling...maybe she senses someone watching her ears... tongue.gif

Seriousely though, it could be something paranormal, or it could be paranoia. If it persists I would consult a doctor...

huh.gif  umm...i spose tis possible...yeah, sure why not! tongue.gif  who dosnt feel like someones watching there ears now and again grin2.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#6    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 19 January 2004 - 02:51 AM

I have taken photos of orbs and smokey see through matter;now I feel like something is watching me;the hair stands up on the back of my neck,like someone is there. ph34r.gif

I'm glad you posted this.I really just think it is my imagination ,now that I know about ghosts and ghostly pictures. ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#7    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 03:02 AM

i thinks its fear or paranoid cause you see ghost pictures and you feel creepy right? then you believe that there might be someone behind you. just dont look any scary stuff it will go away  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users