Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilians

spaceghoste

can somebody please share your thoughts,facts,or anything on these beings. Who here has heard about these beings? real? fake?,.... i am not sure what to think about this topic so let's try to get to the bottom of this.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Odds

• Zeus

• Space Commander Travis

• Pannkakskungen

I've heard of them. From my knowlege the yare supposingly hostile and cruel. Also from what I read they have something to do with Egyptions, and resemble mostly of, well, a reptial. They have (I think) scales and can reach up to 9 ft in height. Aaaand that's pretty much what I know. blink.gif

For the most part the reptilian conspiracies tie up with disguised humans in high places. I am sure if you do a search you will find lots of sites on the subject.

Edited by Bio-Mage

The most sightings of them (close encunters of the second and third kind) are in brasil and south america; maby they had connection with aztecs and Incas (Qetzocoatal, flying serpent god).

one lives in my basement his name is ted, seriously i want to find out of these things but i've think it might have something to do with the loveland frogman

They are evil beings that possess no souls and reside on this Earth, possibly sub-terranean? They control the greys, who apparently do all of they're dirty work.

They are very tall and lizard-like in appearance and they like to eat humans rather than Mc donalds?

They believe that the Earth is theirs because they were here millions of years before us.

Whether I believe this or not is another matter!

Edited by dunderhead

:alien:Thank you for all your replies. Hmmm.... While researching i have read many views on these entities, i have learned that they are considered extremely dangerous, they are some how tied into secret societies/the government, that they are linked to many myths and legends(quetzelcoatl,lizard people,african folklore,etc.),and that they view humans as inferior, much like we would view a herd of cattle. I also read of some reports where people have had encounters with these beings, most have described them as tall cloak bearing beings, green with scales, evil, dominant, with piercing eyes. these reports sound similar to people's descriptions of demons or the dark lord, as quoted in the bible"the serpent". i wonder if these entities are connected or one and the same,...i don't know. My main concern is, that if these beings might reveal themselves to the world will they just go all out and do what they have been planning to do all this time...if it's fact. i know these beings are depicted in media, for example darth maul, and that there is many subliminal logos that contain repilian eyes. i wonder what their purpose is, and if they are in any way linked to the mass kidnappings in this and other nations....

Firstoff...it's REPTOID! tongue.gif

Anyway, they're supposedly superevolved reptiles, what they believe the dinosaurs could have become by now if they were still around-basically the reptillian path to humanity. Supposedly, they have the abilities to extract souls. It's believed that they controll the greys and take humans captive to do experiments on them. Supposedly, they travel in comets and meteors, and have been turned away several times by unknown "friendly" aliens.

Edited by Magikman

Absolutly, I totally agree with you, our views are very similar, lets just keep it real people! reply if you got this and please check out my post on poltergeists. my Name is Aaron J Waters

Edited by Magikman

I've always associated reptilians with the Sleestacks (sp?) from Land of the Lost, and that's plenty scary enough for me.

I can't beleive you remember Sleestacks. I do too. One of the members on UFO Casebook forum has a detailed description of a terrifing case, and he had a freind with him. Worth looking up. They have tails, Beautiful star shaped pupils in their eyes. He's not going to put up with any crap from debunkers, he's only telling what happened to him and his freind. I beleive his story. Ol Crotchity Debunker

Edited by crotchityoldebunker

Why is it in Genisis that yhe serpent was once able to walk. Was it true that the higher invisibles were at war over the earth and the so called rebellion aranged higher intelligence and knowledge for the serpent to defeat man with community chaos as they continue today?

so your saying 9 foot lizards are living amongst us? lol

(LOL) The "Reptile Aliens" are well known, but not often reported. However, some abductees who have been there over and over think the Greys are controled by the Reps! No one said 9 foot(2.6m) in the cases I know of.>>>> As far as I know, They are in reality about 5'. Crotchity Ol

i have never heard of these reps do any of you have any links that are any good

I was wondering.... since your talking about Reptilian's...... I have a picture ... taken from a car window.

If you look at the bottom right side... you can make out a face.

trying to get it smaller....

Sorry.... cant get this picture smaller... it goofs up the whole line.... maybe latter when I learn how to do that.

deb

Edited by debraregypt

debraregypt,

You could email the picture to Saruman and request that he resize it for you and add it to your post. Send it to webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com thumbsup.gif

Magikman

Or a direct link to it, but whatever. tongue.gif

debraregypt,

You could email the picture to Saruman and request that he resize it for you and add it to your post. Send it to webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com thumbsup.gif

Magikman

553826[/snapback]

web master said this was ok.... if it doesn't come out ok... don't know about it...or if it's too big...sorry..

Look on the bottom right side.... there was an orb out side the window...took picture... window was vibrating a weird noise...

LINK

edit: make image a link and fixed quote

Edited by Tommy

They are demons that silly people have chosen to call reptilians instead. They aren't physical they are spirit beings taking on a form the standard form acredited to demons for nearly two thousand years.

• 4 months later...

With all the multitudes of inhabitable planets out there in the Universe, I wouldn't be surprised if Reptiles evolved on one of them.

Edited by Draconian_Empress

Go visit

David Icke

....he'll tell ya all about the reptillians.

This guy believes that Queen Elizabeth is a reptillian.

Quite an interesting character.

I like to believe that they're the "Demons".... consuming, ravaging, pillaging, blood-drinking, promoting chaos among the humans, etc.

But I'm sure they can't be all THAT bad.

They are demons that silly people have chosen to call reptilians instead.  They aren't physical they are spirit beings taking on a form the standard form acredited to demons for nearly two thousand years.

554448[/snapback]

In the movie the passion of christ, that creature with red eyes standing on the sides is depicted in the bible, and supposedly the movie and the book are true. Maybe these things are what people see, and yes I think they are demons "if" they are here interacting with humans. Really, "if" they are associated with secret societies and governments, then the new world order and armageddon will probably be influenced by them just like the bible says so. It's a bit to obvious for me. Serpents and demons are closely associated in the books and in mythologies.

Note, this is just quick ideas, I'm not 100% sure of any of it. "if" is the key word.

Edited by hand-of-doom