Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

continuation on neanderthals

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:20 PM

Ummm...I've never seen a more biased reply then that. Have you even bothered to research into anything more then just human evolution (if you even researched that)? Evidence for evolution is very strong and if you haven't bothered to research your beliefs beyond probably just reading the Bible, you shouldn't be  forming an opinion on something you have not bothered to research.  

#17    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:22 PM

**listens intently while the more-educated-than-myself ar- I mean debate**
C'mon! keep going! I wanna hear more!!!

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#18    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• 1,530 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:45 PM

I used to be a firm believer on evolution for most of my life and no, the bible isn't the only research i've done.  I just found the answer to the whole thing.  Life cannot start by itself.  There's no possible way.  A cell does not just suddenly appear and start to evolve.  How can one cell evolve into plants, animals, insects and everything else.  Remember, when the earth started, there was nothing.  Not even oxygen or oceans.  How can the first rain fall?  Even look back to the "big bang".  Matter cannot just suddenly appear then explode.  There's no way.  Also explain how this explosion caused so much order when every other explosion in history has caused disorder and disarray.  It seems to me that the beginning of the universe is too coincidental for their not to be a God.  

#19    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 06:03 AM

Well since most of these discussions/debates/arguments started by me or not always wind up in fighting, lets just leave it at, I'll let you believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want and it's all good. *reaches out hand to shake* okee dokee?  wink2.gif

Other then that lets get this topic back on subject. Does can anyone think of possible neanderthal encounters during the middle ages, etc...besides the possible bigfoot connection.  

#20    jenk

jenk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• "There are a terrible lot of lies going round the world, and the worst of it is that they're true." Winston Churchill

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:04 AM

You should all read "Clan of the Cave Bear". It's a well researched novel that does a great job showing the life style and interaction of H and N.  

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yeild to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users