Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Coral Castle

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#91    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 08 May 2011 - 10:45 PM, said:

relatively quantifiable please.
lol,
such a stickler for exactness

#92    Siddhas100

Siddhas100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 08 May 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

You are correct in assuming I dont understand what the energy of unity is and how a man made digit (the number one) can store it any better than any other digit (take your pick). As far as the energy that exists in this world it can be measured and the results conveyed in a unit that is objective. Potential energy is simply the amount of energy stored in a body due to its position.

Are you assuming I do not understand objectivity on that level? I cannot exhaust all of the details about why I said what I said about the numbers because to be quite frank, you don't matter to me enough to exhaust that kind of energy trying to get a point across in that matter. Nor do you seem like someone I would interact with anyway in real life, so why would I do that now with you? Now that maybe an assumption by me...

Are you going to give me something if I do? You can take it or leave it, does not matter to me. Say what you want about me, makes no difference to me. But I am not going to attack anyone and if someone says something I can ask them about it. Just anyone can ask me. If I feel like it I will respond. Its simple But anyone with eyes to see will, and those who do not don't. Ok and? I am still waiting on you to prove that potential energy does not exist?

Edited by Siddhas100, 08 May 2011 - 10:51 PM.

#93    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 08 May 2011 - 10:45 PM, said:

relatively quantifiable please.

oops...yes...relatively quantifiable!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#94    Siddhas100

Siddhas100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

View PostThe Spartan, on 08 May 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

As virtuvian was pointing out, your concept of energy is flawed.

An Unit of Energy is not same as the Energy of Unity.
An Unit of Energy is joule!
Please tell me ..what is the "Unit" of this "Energy of Unity"

Lol. What does that have to do with what I am saying? It's potential energy. That is what I mean by unity of energy. That is it. And it is everywhere. Can you prove that it is not?

Edited by Siddhas100, 08 May 2011 - 10:49 PM.

#95    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostSiddhas100, on 08 May 2011 - 10:47 PM, said:

Are you assuming I do not understand objectivity on that level? I cannot exhaust all of the details about why I said what I said about the numbers because to be quite frank, you don't matter to me enough to exhaust that kind of energy trying to get a point across in that matter. Nor do you seem like someone I would interact with anyway in real life, so why would I do that now with you?

Are you going to give me something if I do? You can take it or leave it, does not matter to me. Say what you want about me, makes no difference to me. But I am not going to attack anyone and if someone says something I can ask them about it. Just anyone can ask me. If I feel like it I will respond. Its simple But anyone with eyes to see will, and those who do not don't. Ok and? I am still waiting on you to prove that potential energy does not exist?
Do you even read what anyone else has been posting? No one here has denied the existence of potential energy, its one of the first things that's taught in high school physics. What I doubt is that you know what it means in anything other than your non scientific belief. I think you not wanting to discuss it is based more on inability than unwillingness

#96    Siddhas100

Siddhas100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 08 May 2011 - 10:53 PM, said:

Do you even read what anyone else has been posting? No one here has denied the existence of potential energy, its one of the first things that's taught in high school physics. What I doubt is that you know what it means in anything other than your non scientific belief. I think you not wanting to discuss it is based more on inability than unwillingness

There you go again. How do you know what is in my mind? You telepathic? You have no idea what I know about science or if I am scientific or unscientific, because fact of the matter is I have not said either way. How is it that you not liking my use of an adjective is conclusive irrefutable proof that I do not know science?

#97    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

View PostSiddhas100, on 08 May 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

There you go again. How do you know what is in my mind? You telepathic? You have no idea what I know about science or if I am scientific or unscientific, because fact of the matter is I have not said either way. How is it that you not liking my use of an adjective is conclusive irrefutable proof that I do not know science?
It doesnt matter to me what adjectives you use. Its your inability to give a real definition of a term that you have used and your quick defensiveness that make me think you dont know "science". Whatever that means.

#98    amazingmrx

amazingmrx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:26 AM

Thanks vitruvian12 and Siddhas100 for successfully hijacking what was originally a very interesting and thought provoking thread. Please take your bickering and opinionated attacks somewhere else next time. You're not even on topic at this point.

Seriously, I appreciate all the people who contributed meaningful and on-topic posts.

I was surprised to find that no one mentioned Jon DePew's work or website. Whether he's on to something or not is up for you to decide, but his postulations are interesting none-the-less.

http://coralcastlecode.com/

Edited by amazingmrx, 31 May 2011 - 10:29 AM.

#99    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

Welcome to the forum, Amazingmrx.  I think you will find admonitions to other posters will be generally pointless if no one has posted in almost 3 weeks.  If you run into an issue that you feel needs addressing, please use the Report function to bring it to the attention of the moderators.  Enjoy your stay.

#100    Rastaman

Rastaman

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

ROFL.

I'll ask the question a third time now, how do they do the finger thing ! !

#101    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,879 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

View Postamazingmrx, on 31 May 2011 - 10:26 AM, said:

Thanks vitruvian12 and Siddhas100 for successfully hijacking what was originally a very interesting and thought provoking thread. Please take your bickering and opinionated attacks somewhere else next time. You're not even on topic at this point.

Seriously, I appreciate all the people who contributed meaningful and on-topic posts.

I was surprised to find that no one mentioned Jon DePew's work or website. Whether he's on to something or not is up for you to decide, but his postulations are interesting none-the-less.

http://coralcastlecode.com/

I like his experiments with those spinning thingies
Though since I have not seen any other successful instances nor where there verified independently (not to my knowledge, it was a long time ago, at least in internet years) I kinda lost interest

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#102    Blackwhite

Blackwhite

Psychic Spy

• 1,081 posts

• I am minuspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericabobulations.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

View PostRoj47, on 01 June 2006 - 09:59 AM, said:

Being very much English I would agree the secret to the universe is a good cuppa tea

I agree.  Drinking tea helped us to be the world's dominant power not long ago.

Anyway, I don't expect you to reply to this post because you are from 2006 and I'm from your future so you may not be posting on this dicussion forum in my time.

Edited by Blackwhite, 01 June 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#103    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

View PostBlackwhite, on 01 June 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

I agree.  Drinking tea helped us to be the world's dominant power not long ago.

Anyway, I don't expect you to reply to this post because you are from 2006 and I'm from your future so you may not be posting on this dicussion forum in my time.

Heh, I think having all those tea-breaks is what eventually made you English loose your empire.

#104    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

• like joseph stalin, and ghandi,
    im the cult of personality!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 June 2011 - 06:10 PM, said:

Heh, I think having all those tea-breaks is what eventually made you English loose your empire.

nope it was the visits to the dentist ;)
the time drinking tea was made up by not bathing. :P

#105    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

View Postthewatchman7, on 01 June 2011 - 06:18 PM, said:

nope it was the visits to the dentist ;)
the time drinking tea was made up by not bathing. :P

Something makes me feel that you are not an Englishman.

But I do like the idea that at some moments in history some Brittish commanders said, "Fk off, I am having tea now. Come back later".

:lol:

Edited by Abramelin, 01 June 2011 - 06:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users