Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Formula of the Allorganism

formula organism mathematics calculation creator

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 9,295 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 25 June 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

This Formula expresses all the ratios and relationships that exist, but obviously by a language unknown to mankind.

Then you don't really grasp the concept of "formula", do you? I have no problem with whatever *insert your noun of choice here* you believe or want to discuss, but please don't cheapen and abuse words with real meaning like formula. If you don't know what it is or how to express it, it's not a formula. I leave it to others to better define exactly what it is.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#17    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 25 June 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Probably somewhere in the Alldimension with the Precreator and all the Gods (who are him and he is them).

This Formula expresses all the ratios and relationships that exist, but obviously by a language unknown to mankind.

I do not have any solid evidence. It is only a question of personal belief if someone will believe in it or not.
its not a forumal then, its a personal theorie of yours, formulas are put in place and are very real things, what your mind projects is very diff, would have done better i thins thread if you named it "the all theorie" than formula, formulas are true and proven, this is a monstrosity no offence

#18    Jon101

Jon101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

• I have the wit and intelligence of a burning, feces filled, wardrobe.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 21 June 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Seems rather like cosmism to me, except with added balls.

Seems rather like cretinism to me, except with added b******s. :yes:

This is the most well constructed conjugal relations machine I've ever seen!

#19    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well, it is a question of used words and their meaning. The Formula I speak about is true and proven, but not officially to our mankind, which mathematics is only a minority of this Formula. If you do not like this term, perhaps you could say "calculation" and similarly. But the Formula really exists as well as "The Land of Holy Stars" with "Holy Council" who knows it.

Also tagged with formula, organism, mathematics, calculation, creator

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users