Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreaming of future personal event's...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

There has been numerous time's I have had dream's of future event's in my life, and they have turned out the exact same way I dreamt of them...
Sometime's I dream of an event that will occur in a few week's month's or even 2-3 year's down the line...

When I have these dream's, as soon as they are finished I wake Up normally sweating, feeling confused and sometime's unnerved...
When the actual event/s occur's, that I dreamt about, I get a strong feeling of deja vu (is best way I can describe it)

I do not know what these dream's are called, and I have not really did any research into it either
I was just reading another member's post, when it got me thinking of all the dream's I have had, that have come true, exactly as I dreamed them (not world/disaster event's etc just on a personal level)

So my question/s is, can anyone offer any insight into why these dream's might occur, and what is the name given to these type's of dream's ?

Posted Image

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

I call them premonitions, I get them when awake for things sometimes years in the future.  I'm not very good at making them happen though, can you.

#3    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

View PostHilander, on 30 October 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

I call them premonitions, I get them when awake for things sometimes years in the future.  I'm not very good at making them happen though, can you.

I cannot make them happen, like You can, and if I could I doubt I would TBH
The only time I get them is when I am asleep, and only every now and again, not every dream that I have is one
Unlike most other dream's I have, these one's I can or do remember

I have tried changing the outcome of the dream's, a couple of time's (not in the dream but in RL)  but no matter what they alway's turn out the exact same as the dream's, and the way I dreamt them

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users