Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

The sun is a stargate

annunaki sun illuminati ufo

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#31    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

Well I think most of it's bs, but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

#32    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostAlienDan, on 22 April 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

Edited by mcrom901, 22 April 2013 - 10:30 AM.

#33    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Well I think most of it's bs, but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

Its a planet. There are several between us and the sun y'know.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#34    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Hazzard, 22 April 2013 - 12:42 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#35    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Can two be "several"? Maybe should have rephrased as "a couple".

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#36    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 21 April 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

:blink:

SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

Calm now WOH., Muffin is just the messenger, I'm fairly sure she knows it doesn't work like that.

Well it's the moon of course, here's a different video of the same, but with different lenses hence clearer image.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#37    farbio87

farbio87

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

hey all Just wondering if anyone has photos of what's on the sun because I do and I can show you in due time how to do this from your phone.I will say this it is not a hole and nasas photos are bull

#38    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,508 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

View Postfarbio87, on 23 October 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

hey all Just wondering if anyone has photos of what's on the sun because I do and I can show you in due time how to do this from your phone.I will say this it is not a hole and nasas photos are bull

A giant thermostat?

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

An IPhone camera is more powerful than the IRIS telescope?

I really doubt that.

You do know that one can buy sun filters for a telescope, and that many people do, and that they use them.

Edited by psyche101, 23 October 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#40    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,739 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

...and nasas photos are bull

Where does this **** keep coming from? Who keeps propagating this garbage? Hell, I'd advise NASA to take legal action as it's tantamount to libel and slander. <_<

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#41    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 23 October 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Where does this **** keep coming from? Who keeps propagating this garbage? Hell, I'd advise NASA to take legal action as it's tantamount to libel and slander. <_<

The claim sure is long in the tooth isn't it mate, with NASA being privatised, the claim is going to look rather silly. As far as I can tell, it means the people are hiding things from themselves.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#42    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,090 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

You know how to do what with your phone?  Take better pictures than NASA?

Edited by JesseCuster, 23 October 2013 - 02:04 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#43    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

View PostHazzard, on 19 April 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

Your friend sounds like a real wack-job.

Here is a thread where some SOHO UFOs (camera artifacts) are debunked. http://www.unexplain...242699&#38;st=0

Here is another good one.  http://www.unexplain...246083&#38;st=0

Stargate, good lord,... the sun is a ball of plasma, hydrogen and helium.

Far from proved I'm afraid Haz.

It wasn't that long ago that cosmologists were predicting that the centre of the sun was cool.  They placed tanks of water in mine shafts to collect neutrinos and discovered that only a relative few we're being caught.

These theories change as time goes on.  It's like saying which is better ; butter or margarine?  It changes you see.

The sun as a start gate is far from being science fictionand as the OP speculates the ideas go right back into history.

Even this contradicts your claim and it took me about 30 seconds to find:

http://www.spacecent...layers-in-stars

Edited by zoser, 23 October 2013 - 06:10 AM.

Posted Image

#44    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,195 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Yeah, we should believe some guy with taking pictures of the sun with a phone.

#45    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

Far from proved I'm afraid Haz.

It wasn't that long ago that cosmologists were predicting that the centre of the sun was cool.  They placed tanks of water in mine shafts to collect neutrinos and discovered that only a relative few we're being caught.

These theories change as time goes on.  It's like saying which is better ; butter or margarine?  It changes you see.

The sun as a start gate is far from being science fictionand as the OP speculates the ideas go right back into history.

Even this contradicts your claim and it took me about 30 seconds to find:

http://www.spacecent...layers-in-stars

That is not what that link says at all, it describes the lower chromosphere, and the "cool" temperature you are speaking about is 4,000 degrees!!!!!!

Sounds like Haz is on the money, and you are, .................. goodness knows where.

From your link:

You might think that the temperature between the photosphere and the corona would steadily increase, but there is a layer, only 500km above the photosphere, which is as cool as 4000 degrees. This region is called the lower chromosphere and solar scientists are yet to conclusively prove why it has a lower temperature than layers around it.

And "they" still think that about the lower chromosphere. Maybe you should spend more than 30 seconds when you research a subject. Just sayin.............

Probably has something to do with the abundance of hydrogen concentrated in that region.

Also tagged with annunaki, sun, illuminati, ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users