Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Look at this Crop Circle please !

Bogeyman

user posted imagehttp://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/cropppcc.jpg

How long would this take hoaxers to make ?

Why would they do it ,it's not as if they're headline news anymore ?

They may never get to see it from the air themselves !

How many people would it take and what equipment would it need ?

Do you know any Circle Hoaxers.....if they are all hoaxes do you know any hoaxers.....are you a crop circle hoaxer ?

There must be some here by the law of averages plust it makes sense for hoaxers to be forum members doesn't it ? so they can feel the pulse of the feeling on this !

Hoaxers come forward please...

Anyone any ideas what this crop "circle" could mean ?

Sorry if the pics too big the "add this attachment" option didn't work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• Richdog

• earthchick

• isis-999

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats quite an impressive one. Looks fake because you can see a lot of parallel line where the boards have stamped down, on the real ones the crop is completely flat. And it just looks scruffy, particularly around the edges, look at the small shapes there not very accurate. If it were real it would be perfect!

Very impressive..! Its a national pastime to create the best looking cropcircles nowaday's..Soon it will become an Olympic event, no doubt..!

Impressive indeed, but it never fails to amaze me why for some reason UFO fanatics think that such complex designs are beyond the work of humans. All it takes is a will and enough people.

Do they ever show you photos of the field the night before the crop circle?

Why go to all that trouble though ?Surely even the hoaxers know at this stage that no matter how good a formation is it will always be dismissed as a hoax !

Wouldn't they be better off at this stage to come clean and acknowledge that they are artists working with a new medium .....crops ?

Does anyone know any hoaxers ?

Why go to all the trouble? Because sensationalist sites like Rense and others will still print it... because that's where you got the photo from. Did Rense say it was a hoax on their site? Nope, didn't think so...

It's called publicity.

Why go to all that trouble though ?Surely even the hoaxers know at this stage that no matter how good a formation is it will always be dismissed as a hoax !

Wouldn't they be better off at this stage to come clean and acknowledge that they are artists working with a new medium .....crops ?

Does anyone know any hoaxers ?

726836[/snapback]

I dont personally know of any hoaxers but I can imagine they are sad individuals who need to get a life..!

Now if I was to see that particular crop circle pattern engrained into a solid concrete surface then maybe I might think ..."Alien interventon..!"

Why go to all the trouble?  Because sensationalist sites like Rense and others will still print it... because that's where you got the photo from.  Did Rense say it was a hoax on their site?  Nope, didn't think so...

It's called publicity.

726842[/snapback]

Better call your crew of photoshop experts to debunk this one to.

hand-of-doom, I have no idea what you're trying to prove... but I assure you that you're making a fool of yourself doing it. original.gif

I find ONE fake pic that is agreed upon by almost everyone including the owner of this site and suddenly you have this big problem with me. Grow up! w00t.gif

I can understand college students carrying out pranks like this. It's fun, it's clever, and it's totally pointless.

But why would aliens? They fly half way across the universe just to spoil some poor ol' farmer's wheat field? If aliens are responsible, then they're obviously delinquents that want locking up now!

these crop circles are obviously maps for these aliens to navigate. We used flags to navigate around this earth and they use these circles. But seriously why would these only happen on crops. If really they used it to navigate they would have it all around the place

Especially seeing as crops are not permanent and could be destroyed very quickly... it just doesn't make sense.

It is impressive though; even if it was made in five hours by a couple of guys with boards and ropes.

Why go to all the trouble?  Because sensationalist sites like Rense and others will still print it... because that's where you got the photo from.  Did Rense say it was a hoax on their site?  Nope, didn't think so...

It's called publicity.

726842[/snapback]

Well perhaps but i'm fairly sure that for every picture that gets posted there are probably 10 or more that dont so why bother putting in all that effort ...on the offchance that a picture of it MIGHT appear on a website .......perhaps , i suppose it's easier to believe than the alternative

It does look pretty fake, And could be done with an architect sheet on side, some measurments, a decent amount of people to help, and some glazed doughnuts. original.gif

It's called publicity.

726842[/snapback]

Well perhaps but i'm fairly sure that for every picture that gets posted there are probably 10 or more that dont so why bother putting in all that effort ...on the offchance that a picture of it MIGHT appear on a website .......perhaps , i suppose it's easier to believe than the alternative

726966[/snapback]

Or perhaps form your posts you are the type who will believe everything and everything regardless of where you get the information from, regardless of whether simple common sense dictates otherwise. All of your posts inevitably turn towards... "But I suppose it is easier to believe thay are fake" nonsense. If I thought they were real i'd whoop with joy, trust me. original.gif

hmmm it looks like a stamp on a picnic table.

Bogeyman, did you take that photo in South Tip? It looks just like my field!

Or perhaps form your posts you are the type who will believe everything and everything regardless of where you get the information from, regardless of whether simple common sense dictates otherwise.  All of your posts inevitably turn towards... "But I suppose it is easier to believe thay are fake" nonsense.  If I thought they were real i'd whoop with joy, trust me. original.gif

727076[/snapback]

Hey take it easy bro.......!

You cant win here can you ?....whats wrong with putting up a topic for debate......True, i can be swayed for and against certain things....it's called HAVING AN OPEN MIND yes.gif

You make it sound like a bad thing .And yes i probably dont really believe in anything but i'm willing to listen and be persuaded which is why i put these posts up for debate........so relax and stop ****ting bricks okay !

Also as i've said here before today take a stand on any subject one way or the other in here and you will be flamed ....so why bother.My experience has thought me that it's better to seek opinions than give them unless i really know what i'm talking about ....and i aint stanton friedman or budd hopkins....

Edited by Bogeyman

I'm perfectly relaxed thankyou... was there any indication I wasn't... was the smiley face after my post not clear enough...?

Seems afterreading your rant i'm not the tense one... huh.gif

All of your posts inevitably turn towards... "But I suppose it is easier to believe thay are fake" nonsense.  If I thought they were real i'd whoop with joy, trust me. original.gif

727076[/snapback]

This is you being relaxed ?

I'd hate to see you when you're upset about something no.gif

thumbsup.gif

I don't know, I just can't make myself believe in the whole crop circle thing.

All of your posts inevitably turn towards... "But I suppose it is easier to believe thay are fake" nonsense.  If I thought they were real i'd whoop with joy, trust me. original.gif

727076[/snapback]

This is you being relaxed ?

I'd hate to see you when you're upset about something no.gif

thumbsup.gif

727233[/snapback]

Please point out the parts that reveal actual stress with an explanation of why and i'll consider it. Otherwise basically... wtf are you talking about? original.gif

hand-of-doom, I have no idea what you're trying to prove... but I assure you that you're making a fool of yourself doing it. original.gif

I find ONE fake pic that is agreed upon by almost everyone including the owner of this site and suddenly you have this big problem with me.  Grow up!  w00t.gif

726859[/snapback]

I was just joking with you man