Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO photographed over Sydney

hecate

624592-ufobig.jpg

IT EMERGED from a blazing light in the clouds, descending on a busy street before zipping off silently into the sunset.

Just what - or who - propelled the strange flying disc across Sydney's skyline may never be known.

But while the close encounter was over in seconds, it was enough to convince mother-of-two Fiona Hartigan that she'd just seen a UFO.

And she has the photos to prove it.

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began.

"As I was about to take the picture this black object appeared and then it started to move," she said.

"It started off about 800m away but it came closer - to about 400m - and then two other little round things appeared from this bright orange light above.

"There was no noise. It was calm and peaceful but it was very weird."

Ms Hartigan said the main UFO then shot off above Governor Macquarie Drive at Chipping Norton, with the smaller UFOs zipping away in the opposite direction.

... more here (including gallery): http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ufo-buzzes-sydney-and-heres-the-proof/story-e6frg12c-1225844620792

Cool story bro. :rofl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshsluss

• psyche101

• emberlake

• War Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its strange that the SMH didn't report this.

I went looking through the paper, and it didn't even warrant a mention in coulmn8.

Hi all

What you don,t see in the pitcher here, but you do see in our local newspaper, is the top right of the pitcher (near the two sphears)is an extreamly bright sauce of light.

You can tell it is not the sun, as it is in the middle of photo, i hope everone gets a chance to see the entire photo it is a truly remarkable shot, from what you see in the paper the sauce of light is simmular to looking into the sun, that,s how brite it is, we may never really know what they were but you never know?.

cheers Warp 10

Looks like the sun reflecting off some clouds in the top right - but still no idea what the "saucers" are though. Least it's not Chinese lanterns for once.

Interesting images, but I would imagine something as big as the middle object in a place like Sidney would get more attention...assuming the images aren't fake (don't really seem to be), those are really interesting UFOs.

Just something else I noticed - the two "things" on the top right seem to have the light reflecting from the opposite side to the sun, so I'm not really too sure what to make of that one.

Also:

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car

She is in fact still in the car as you can clearly see the reflections on the windscreen.

Looks, very much like a smudge on a windscreen to me ! :blush:

Just something else I noticed - the two "things" on the top right seem to have the light reflecting from the opposite side to the sun, so I'm not really too sure what to make of that one.

Also:

She is in fact still in the car as you can clearly see the reflections on the windscreen.

Yep, those 2 look a little fake and aren't on the other pictures (I didn't see them), but then again it could be light emitted from the object itself...it's not a high res photo so it's hard to tell.

Hi all

What you don,t see in the pitcher here, but you do see in our local newspaper, is the top right of the pitcher (near the two sphears)is an extreamly bright sauce of light.

You can tell it is not the sun, as it is in the middle of photo, i hope everone gets a chance to see the entire photo it is a truly remarkable shot, from what you see in the paper the sauce of light is simmular to looking into the sun, that,s how brite it is, we may never really know what they were but you never know?.

cheers Warp 10

You can see rays reflecting down from where that light source is in this photo, but as you say, not the source in this view.

Reflection of the setting sun on the windscreen.

As has been pointed out, other reflections are visible in the picture too.

Got out of the car my butt. How many other pork pies also sit in this story?

Edited by psyche101

A woman in Australia took a photograph of an unusual object that 'buzzed' the Sydney skyline recently. Describing the object as 'calm and peaceful' it made no sound at all, after the picture was taken it silenty disappeared in to the sunset.

"It emerged from a blazing light in the clouds, descending on a busy street before zipping off silently into the sunset. Just what - or who - propelled the strange flying disc across Sydney's skyline may never be known. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: News.com.au

Anyone see the Sky News report on this?!

Unbelievable in-depth complete serious coverage! Here it is ...

Directly following; The Woman wakes up to find a naked man in her bedroom in the middle of the night, story.

Wow thats pretty cool.

Looks, very much like a smudge on a windscreen to me ! :blush:

looks to me like a horse being chased by to lions:unsure2:

Wow thats pretty cool.

Look kinda like a balloon you can almost see a string.........cool pic though

OMG A DOT!

Not just a DOT, an intergalatic, trans-demensional, fuzzy DOT!

Just one photograph....amazing (there needs to be a sarcasm smiley).

Must be a slow news week. I am stunned this made the news.

I am afraid I do not believe Mr Hartigan, yes, I know, many are reeling from shock at that statement, but have a look at this

Ms Hartigan states

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began

Look at the picture - closely

519491-ufo.jpg

Now if she got out of the car, why is there a reflection from the dashboard in the photograph?

More hard journalistic evidence. :sleepy:

Edited by psyche101

I am afraid I do not believe Mr Hartigan, yes, I know, many are reeling from shock at that statement, but have a look at this

Ms Hartigan states

519491-ufo.jpg

Now if she got out of the car, why is there a reflection from the dashboard in the photograph?

look closer, the source of the line that makes it look like a reflection has a dot where a light is.. its basically some "light from heaven" type of thing... not reflection...

Ms Hartigan states

519491-ufo.jpg

Please specify what exactly makes that a reflection of a dashboard. Personally, I don't see anything that could give you such a thought unless you have been in a vehicle with the exact "dashboard" that you see in this picture.

edit: Furthermore, you can see the rays of light of the setting sun very clearly making those "dashboard" streaks of light probably from that of the sun and camera, not the windshield of a car.

Edited by joshsluss