Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curiosity rover finds ‘flower’ on mars

seeder

Oh look... its a dilithium crystal....

sorry.. couldnt resist

• Like 1

Just FTR, Zeta Reticulum has elected to ignore my requests on this thread to backup his claims, and also ignored a polite PM sent to him (he read it about 5 days ago..).

He has posted elsewhere, so clearly the claims he made on these threads are not worth any more of his time. I'd suggest future claims by him on similar topics be given the same worth by others reading them...

Of course he wont Chrlzs..

it will be something like 'you are to blind to see that its all a cover up so there is no point wasting my time in trying to show you different' ..

you know the type.. its all a conspiracy .. but unable to back up their claims..

kinda like the whole AA crowd :D

Mars is a wasteland... probably created by some type of nuclear holocaust. NASA will try to hide all the planks of wood, plastics etc that the rover photographs... to keep us all from absolute panic. Do you think they have sent that rover up there to study clay ??? ....... They are studying the former civilization... or whats left of it...... and pretending to us that ......once again.,.. we are the SOLE occupants of this universe.

They have not said we are the sole occupants of Universe.

As for the other bit of your post......my sip of percolated coffee laced with a small amount of chicory has just flown out of my mouth and across my screen. LMFAO

Of course he wont Chrlzs..

it will be something like 'you are to blind to see that its all a cover up so there is no point wasting my time in trying to show you different' ..

you know the type.. its all a conspiracy .. but unable to back up their claims..

kinda like the whole AA crowd :D

You mean *all* Alcoholics Anonymous are like that? Dang, I was thinkin' of joining.

:P

PLEEEASE stop posting crap like this!!!

I can't believe the BS that gets posted about Mars pics!

They are always SOOOO awful.

If you actually TRIED, you could find rocks that really DO look like something.... Instead, lazy people point at the first lump they see and say, 'Oh look, it's a XXX!'...

Ugh!

All that is is a quartzy part of the rock!

All that is is a quartzy part of the rock!

At last, a geologist who knows the all da techinical terms!!

(Sorry Paxus, but there isn't much left to do except crack weak jokes..)

But I will add - dear readers, please bear in mind that the entire image covers .. wait for it .. less than a single inch in each direction. This thing is TINY.