Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Evolution

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121    indeed

indeed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

• The process of searching for a solution is more
    important than the solution itself.

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:51 AM

pssst ... everyone who is asking aquatis questions, he is having a break and might be back after new years   wink2.gif

#122    jamesuss

jamesuss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 04:15 PM

now the way scientists say it goes is that plants came first then they made enough oxygen for animal to live but where did the animal come in? because for this to work they would of had to evolve from a plant, and how the hell can that happen, i mean i dont have a clue about any animal/plants or heard of any. so how do ya think it happened??

Well, I always heard single-celled animals started as animal-like creatures.  The problem was that competition for food became too fierce.  The speculation is that some of them figured out a nifty trick:  photosynthesis.  That gave rise to plants which in turn gave rise to more complex animals which in turn gave rise to...well, you get the point.

#123    LyCaN123

LyCaN123

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

• Lycans are real if you like it or not

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:32 PM

Hey i once heard an interesting theory that we came from space from a meteorite in a different form and then we evolved.Sounds weird but u choose.[s]

#124    Nadal

Nadal

Das Laufende Kaninchen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

• To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.--Buddha

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:31 AM

now the way scientists say it goes is that plants came first then they made enough oxygen for animal to live but where did the animal come in? because for this to work they would of had to evolve from a plant, and how the hell can that happen, i mean i dont have a clue about any animal/plants or heard of any. so how do ya think it happened??

Perhaps we were orginally a Autotrophic bacteria that evolved two ways considering to their enviroment...first came algea then land plants. The other type of this microscopic organisim evolved into fish then to mammals and reptiles on land.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users