Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#16    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

A possible reason would be the banks making a bloddy killing off of war

Are you just throwing that out there as an idea or do you believe it to be true?

meaning with out banks controling everything there would be no wars.

That's not the case. Wars have been around a lot longer than banking.

To bankrupt the richest nation on the planet and take the power back to the bank of england.
The attacks were a ploy to put a nation in a forieghn banks control.

To show Americans a false pretense that they were not safe nore it`s leaders to envoke a publice out cry for war hence allowing the banks to enslave the nation faster and quicker for an agenda we might possibly see in this life time.

So a plot to make money and enslave the U.S.A. by the Bank of England and some foreign banks. Zurich gnomes perhaps?

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

I cannot believe it was a conspiracy.  I tend to be trusting to a fault, I'll admit that.  But I also have some common sense and logic weighs heavily against a conspiracy.  Maintaining a secret by the numbers of people it would have taken to execute such a plan is impossible imo.  We are 11 years out and not a single person has confessed.  Not one individual has displayed recordings, transcripts or eyewitness accounts that can be substantiated that prove a conspiracy by our government.  I worked for the US Federal government as a VA hospital employee for 5 years.  The fed is NOT a sensible, efficiently run institution.  They have trouble tying shoelaces due to bureaucracy.  THIS is not an entity capable of such secrecy.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#18    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,514 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

SilverThong said what I was going to say but I'll say it again in one word:  Globalism

Edited by acidhead, 12 January 2013 - 05:32 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#19    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

View Postacidhead, on 12 January 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

SilverThong said what I was going to say but I'll say it again in one word:  Globalism

Silverthong claimed it was executed by the Bank of England and some other foreign banks, to make money and enslave the U.S.A.

Globalism is a vague phenomenon, could you narrow down a list of masterminds?

#20    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I think it happened because we in the US were incapable of imagining such an attack.  We did not take seriously the few warnings coming from people who were in a position to realize the danger.   The first thing I thought of that morning when the shock began to dissipate a bit was Tom Clancy.  He wrote a plot line in a novel called Debt of Honor a few years prior to the attack about a terrorist crashing a 747 into a joint session of congress at the capitol.  I wondered if the book was in Arabic and OBL might have been a fan.  Ultimately, if a conspiracy HAS to be blamed then following the money is the only angle that makes sense.  I guess I'm incapable of believing anyone capable of such a horror just for money.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#21    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Read the neo con manifesto written in 2000 called Project for the new American Century. It will tell you all you need to know about why our own killed 3000 that day.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

This is just a very small video on who benefited the most from 9/11. This is just scratching the surface though.

#23    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

A question just as important. Who didnt benefit from 9/11?

#24    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 12 January 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Read the neo con manifesto written in 2000 called Project for the new American Century. It will tell you all you need to know about why our own killed 3000 that day.

I'm looking for your own logical arguments. I don't want pictures of thermite residue or Youtube videos of "objects" flying into buildings.

#25    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Postand then, on 12 January 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

I think it happened because we in the US were incapable of imagining such an attack.

By it you mean the truther movement, right?

I think this has some merit. It seems to be a popular explanation for conspiracy theories. Another example is JFK, it's hard for some people to believe that something so devastating could have been the work of one lone sniper.

But there's another reason, political ideologies. I understand there is a tenured professor in Florida who publicly claimed that the Sandy Hook school massacre was an inside job. Not that he can't imagine that a lone madmen could do this deed but that it fits with his pre-existing paranoia. The gov't wants to disarm its citizens so they stage a school massacre with "crisis actors".

To me this is not just a peculiar theory, it's an affront to the parents. Their are conspiracy websites that have annotated pictures of the deceased children pointing out alleged identical clothing with other children. These parents have to live with these disgusting sites.

911 conspiracies are the same affront to the victims families and the I am alarmed at the popularity of truther ideology not just in the young and credulous but among college professors. I had one of these persons as a prof, in fact he taught logic. He let his ideology run amok, in the classroom. He once showed us a Youtube vid and asked "how does steel turn to dust?" That was his big evidence.

Sometimes, some people believe want they want to believe. In almost all cases though self-delusion is ethically wrong.

Edited by redhen, 12 January 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#26    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

I'm looking for your own logical arguments. I don't want pictures of thermite residue or Youtube videos of "objects" flying into buildings.
I will give you my logical argument.   To protect the Banking System from collapse.    And here is my reasoning:  China's rise an Economic Giant combined with The Middle East Oil paradigm and the ascendency of Islam  threatened the stability of the Global Banking Industry.  There were simply too many players who were screwing things up.
You have to think of it as a game of chess.   If the Global Banking Industry collapsed...the end result would be World Wide Starvation...billions of people dying...try to imagine for a moment what you personally would do in such a climate.  The shelves of every Wal-mart in the nation would be empty in a matter of hours.  And nothing to replace the food with.  What would you do?  Where would you get food?  Where would you get water?  In this country alone millions upon millions of people would die in a short period of time...disease would become epidemic...we really are talking about  Apocalypse.

....and you are one of the unnamed, very wealthy beyond belief, players in the Banking Industry.  Your money and your name are quite literally older than the dirt you walk on.   You must save the Banking Industry from collapse.  It is imperative!  What do you do?
How do you prevent that and avoid the Apocalypse?   You must stabilize the Middle East and limit the ability for China to continue as an unopposed superpower.   How do you do that?  Inject America's forces into the Middle East.  How do you do that?  Create an environment that would support that endeavor.

There is no way we could have taken out Sadaam and taken out the Taliban without 911.  It never would have happened.  'Tis better to sacrifice several thousand than to risk the Apocalypse.   So, a plan was drawn up and initiated.  Create Pearl Harbor in NYC.  Gin the populace up for war...go to war...stabilize the middle east...create a military presence against the aggression of China and stunt the spread of Radical Islam.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#27    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

View Postjoc, on 12 January 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

I will give you my logical argument.   To protect the Banking System from collapse. And here is my reasoning:  China's rise an Economic Giant combined with The Middle East Oil paradigm and the ascendency of Islam  threatened the stability of the Global Banking Industry.  

OPEC and Islamofascist states have been around for 40 years, why the procrastination?

If the Global Banking Industry collapsed...the end result would be World Wide Starvation...billions of people dying...try to imagine for a moment what you personally would do in such a climate.  The shelves of every Wal-mart in the nation would be empty in a matter of hours.  And nothing to replace the food with.  What would you do?  Where would you get food?  Where would you get water?  

I live in a rural boreal forest. If I wanted to I could hunt, fish and trap. There are millions of people who don't live in cities who would be unaffected. In fact half of the worlds population live in a rural environment.

How do you prevent that and avoid the Apocalypse?   You must stabilize the Middle East and limit the ability for China to continue as an unopposed superpower.  

So, mission accomplished?

Gin the populace up for war...go to war...stabilize the middle east...create a military presence against the aggression of China and stunt the spread of Radical Islam.

So in summary, the Global Banking Industry (which you claim excludes China and the Middle East) wanted to prevent it's own collapse. And the same people also wanted to halt Chinese aggression and the spread of Islamofascism.

Is that about right?

#28    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

For those who hold that 911 was an inside job, I would like to discover why you believe those responsible would have executed this plan.

I can only think of one possible reason that might make sense; to launch a war, to give the armed forces combat experience.

You go.

Thanks

There were many goals to the events of the day.

As petty and trivial as Larry Silverstein making a huge profit on his recent investment and insurance policy--"jewish lightning" as some call it--to the profits for war profiteers, as you mention.

And much much more.  Pure intimidation and psychological trauma--terrorism--for its own sake, aggrandizement of bureaucratic interests, such as DHS and TSA which now consume large amounts of tax dollars.

It also allowed the anonymous clearing of certain US Securities on 12 September under emergency provisions of the Securities & Exchange Act.  That is covered by Dick Eastman and Tom Flocco and others.

There were many reasons besides the 2 perpetual wars we are involved in.

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

911 inside job? NO...the murdering anti western barstools who flew those planes and their leaders are to blame END OFF!!! The islamic fundamentalists have made no qualms in the past about their hatred for the west. please do not let them off the hook just because someone feels they were not fully to blame.
We all know the bad tactics the banks use, but to plan something like this is war way too far off the mark.
The islamists did it and they are to BLAME.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#30    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

911 inside job? NO...the murdering anti western barstools who flew those planes and their leaders are to blame END OFF!!! The islamic fundamentalists have made no qualms in the past about their hatred for the west. please do not let them off the hook just because someone feels they were not fully to blame.
We all know the bad tactics the banks use, but to plan something like this is war way too far off the mark.
The islamists did it and they are to BLAME.

It appears you have taken Dubya's words to the UN to heart: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

Yeah, for a smart guy like Dubya who never saw it coming, he had all the answers by the end of the day.  Brilliant man, he is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users