Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7291    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,145 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

You really cant make sweeping statements such as "then suddenly, the construction stops". Nothing is as clean cut as that at all, once you get into the history side of things, there are no mysteries the AA series will have you believe.
That's right.

In point of fact, construction of Egyptian pyramids "just stopped" more than 2,000 years before construction of pyramids began elsewhere.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#7292    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,145 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

But as Slave2fate points out,  it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs.  So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any  ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text

And as I've pointed out many times here (but no one will agree with me,) This:

A

Is a stealth fighter and this:

B

is a profile shot of a beaver.  The rodent, not that other, far more interesting, sort.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#7293    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

Now you didnt post a source for your image. Is that because the source you found it on - had no credibility? Ive seen many strange hieroglyphs on forums like this, all have been explained. But I haven't sen the one you posted, and while I dont know everything there is to know, Im sure I would have seen that before.

But as Slave2fate points out,  it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs.  So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any  ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text

But kindly post your source for that pic.

did i make any claims as to what was shown in that pic? NO... then why are you assuming that i was referring to a 'saucer'?

#7294    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 February 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

-SNIP-
i'm suspicious of our understanding of the assumed timelines re human capabilities.... maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

Actually gobekli tepe is covered in the alternate history section, here, many interesting things have been posted already. The thread has been ongoing since 2011, if memory serves up to 19 pages now, not too many but enough to be interesting.

Why are you suspicious? Honestly I think our ancestors were a lot more capable than all the AA believers give them credit for. According to them, our ancestors couldn't even put two stones together, let alone build temples and pyramids the old fashion way, with some ingenuity and hard work.

Which is also why most of the bovine manure spread by Soft Stone boy irk me so much.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7295    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

We should create a global UM expedition from geologists, historians, architects, and more Sponsored by someone rich from here :D and do a offical UM research on probabilites and options of paranormal/alien/supernatural intervetions/phenomena .around the globe.

And post conclusions here! That would be fun and usefull!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#7296    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

(grr, multiquote not working so have to type like this):

well one thing for sure...it looks like a whole civilization was wiped out way way waaaaaaay back.

Yes for sure but I dont think its any mystery, I call it nature doing what nature does, like the village of Pompeii....totally wiped out too. And of course we do know there are sunken ancient structures. Did the sea rise so much to sink them? Or did tectonic action cause the land to drop?

I think it was something natural...but catastrophic that happened. Probably 'the Great Flood'...caused by......

dunno..it was a long loooooong time ago. maybe something that happened in the Solar System caused it.

And the world could have layed in desolation for hundreds...more likely thousands of years...with just small pockets

of survivors...that then grew to become the human races that we have now....and during that time of world wide flood and desolation

maybe EVERYTHING except the very ancient stone stuff was lost....

damn...gotta go out...will try and come back to this later...

Posted Image

#7297    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 February 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

did i make any claims as to what was shown in that pic? NO... then why are you assuming that i was referring to a 'saucer'?

One has to assume many things when seeing images posted on an AA thread

what will you assume by this one?

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7298    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 22 February 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Why are you suspicious? *snip*

suspicious of what?

http://en.wikipedia...._and_importance

#7299    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

One has to assume many things when seeing images posted on an AA thread

what will you assume by this one?

i think i should blame myself for confusing people by not posting tons of text... some of the other guys around here know my style and get the joke... sorry... i'm outahere :)

Edited by mcrom901, 22 February 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#7300    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 February 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

i think i should blame myself for confusing people by not posting tons of text... some of the other guys around here know my style and get the joke... sorry... i'm outahere :)

Personally I prefer loads of text, ie taking time to explain or discuss something - rather than refer folk to vids or pics in the hope they too will get inspired and believe it. And I expect some of the other guys around here, as you say, know 'my liking' for fact checking of sources. If people didn't verify sources, good heavens we'd all be believing in all kinds of stories and general gobbledygook wouldn't we?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7301    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 22 February 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

I see, Seeder.

But AA's could have visited and *not* built the eddifices in question.
Of course, according to the show Ancient Aliens, the AA"s did have their hand into helping our ancestors build the pyramids etc.

To me, it is just to much of a coincidence to see these great achievments done with similar construction designs, all over the world,
and then suddenly, the construction stops.

very strange.

Buggy whips.

Everybody used them. Great manufactorys churned them out. Suddenly they all stopped. Why? Science can't explain it!

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#7302    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 22 February 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Buggy whips.

Everybody used them. Great manufactorys churned them out. Suddenly they all stopped. Why? Science can't explain it!

hehe :tu:

and clackers! EVERYONE I knew had some, I think the craze went round the world too. Now what happened to them?

damn these mysterious world catastrophes that make us lose our knowledge

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 03:00 PM.

#7303    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,089 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Personally I prefer loads of text, ie taking time to explain or discuss something - rather than refer folk to vids or pics in the hope they too will get inspired and believe it. And I expect some of the other guys around here, as you say, know 'my liking' for fact checking of sources. If people didn't verify sources, good heavens we'd all be believing in all kinds of stories and general gobbledygook wouldn't we?
I think mcrom was probably being somewhat tongue in cheek by bringing it up in the first place.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#7304    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,237 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 22 February 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

I think mcrom was probably being somewhat tongue in cheek by bringing it up in the first place.

well I shall have to take your word for it then and if so - take it back too.  You get to know how regular posters think, perhaps anyway, but Ive not conversed with him much, if at all - before.  Never-mind then.

#7305    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

hehe :tu:

and clackers! EVERYONE I knew had some, I think the craze went round the world too. Now what happened to them?

damn these mysterious world catastrophes that make us lose our knowledge

Y'know, I just saw a picture of somebody with some of those the other day and wondered if they weren't making a comeback.

Edited by Oniomancer, 22 February 2013 - 04:11 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.