Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tony Blair briefed on alien defence policy

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,110 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 16 July 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

Its an interesting article, I like the use of the phrase 'keep an open mind' but it doubt it is little more than a safety net.

For those hoping their governmets are going to reveal to them details about, UFO's, the military, child sex rings, terror events and alledged conspiracies the last paragraph of the article sums it all up and dashes your hopes in one...

That caught my eye, too. (Tony Blair calling the Freedom of Information Act the worst mistake of his career)

very surprising

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#17    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,110 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 16 July 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

i don't know about Britain, but in the U.S. it is definitely not the case that “there is no Government sponsored research into the UFO phenomena and there are no plans to initiate such work”.  The UFO study in the U.S. was very large scale and the most highly classified subject in the government, going back to the 1940s, although I do not know how much of this has been shared with other countries.

Even at that lecture on UFOs I was invited to in the military, I think everyone there was from the U.S., but it did give me some hint about the real scope of the UFO investigation.  That's why I know that certain UFO cases were really thought to be ET manifestations, or at least something completely unexplained and inexplicable.  

I don't know if this answers the question, MacGuffin but...

Back in the days of the Belgian UFO wave (I suggest looking it up if you don't know of it), the US sent an investigative team to Belgium to poke and prod and generally find out what they could.

the Belgian army officer that they spoke to said that he would supply answers to as many questions as he could to the Americans, but when he asked questions of them,,, they simply would not answer. So the information exchange - as it were,, ended abruptly.

Just what I would expect. They suck it all in, and give nothing out.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#18    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,323 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 16 July 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

That caught my eye, too. (Tony Blair calling the Freedom of Information Act the worst mistake of his career)

very surprising

Naivety followed by regret...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#19    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,110 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostTroublehalf, on 16 July 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

To me, the "open minded" response is just as good as going "Yeah, they're real". The thing is, who is allowed to know such information? If the Prime Minister of a world super power isn't fully informed, then you have to ask, who is?

I mean, every person who knows about aliens or whatever will eventually die of old age or whatever, the information has to be passed on, but who is it passed on to?

Interesting nontheless, I do remember that British guy who hacked the Pentagon and American defence network in his search for proof of aliens.... He said he got loads of information but he never had the chance to go through it all before he was arrested. I'm sure if he can do it (a guy with mental health problems) then other people can.... which then pass on....

Oh well... Maybe USA or "Leaders of the World" as they are also known, will release a full disclosure on the matter.

A most excellent question, then WHO is to be informed, if not the leader of a country.

I saw a program on the US Roswell incident. Newspapers were writing it up a lot, it was a sensational story.
The sitting US president was Truman (?? or Eisenhower??)  who wanted to know what this "flying saucer" was being stored at Wright Patterson AFB. He knew the General in charge well.

So Truman called the base, and asked the general to brief him on what it was he had stored at the base.
The President was then told: "Sir, you do not have proper clearance"

I mean really?!?!

then who gives the president "clearance", some hidden Cabal somewhere??

strange stuff EDIT: Just to help blow up the dilemma here,, both the Senate and House have their respective Select Intelligence Committees that regularly sit with military and intelligence people to keep some of the members of congress informed. And obviously the President SHOULD be able to call on any of these members - preferably one from his own party, and find OUT what is going on himself. It would SEEM, anyway.

But that just did not seem to be the case here. Otherwise the General would have known he could be circumvented and so he would just give the President the information directly.

So WHO gives out this clearance, and why can't the President PRESIDE over that person and get clearance?

In other words, who the hell runs the country? who is OVER the President?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 16 July 2012 - 11:53 PM.

#20    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:27 AM

@Earl.Of.Trumps your name is to long imo ;)

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#21    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,323 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 17 July 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

And yours is lacking in vowels my friend. ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,028 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:19 AM

We have lots of vowels movements in here ! :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

his head got smaller so his ears look bigger lol

#24    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

View Postminera, on 17 July 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

his head got smaller so his ears look bigger lol

Yes the morality part of his brain has shrunk out of existance.

The strange gaze in the eyes, the weird look on his face, the guy is a nut.

#25    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

.....He concluded by saying that "there is no Government sponsored research into the UFO phenomena and there are no plans to initiate such work."

Yeah, right.  Virtually every country has had incidents where unidentified aircraft have breached air defenses, including Britain.  And Blair expects people to believe that there is nothing sponsored by the government monitoring it?  It's laughable.  How stupid does he think people are?

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#26    DeathRain2012

DeathRain2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• There's some **** out there bro.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

If I were an alien, i would swoop down and take a **** on this guys door step.

#27    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,530 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 July 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

We have lots of vowels movements in here ! :clap:

Lol. Nice one

#28    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,110 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 17 July 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

that's a great pickup line. I'll have to remember that :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users