Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Good, The Bad and The Strange

Endolym

I was having a dream, I cant remember what it was about or what happened but at the end of it, a smooth females voice spoke to me and said something along the lines of "You're going to wake up now with the soft sounds of a walk in a forest" and in my dream I just nodded sleepily and said okay and then I just woke up. Other than that, the weird part was that my alarm sound was called 'A walk in the forest'.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bubblykiss

• barbco196

• Endolym

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a dream, I cant remember what it was about or what happened but at the end of it, a smooth females voice spoke to me and said something along the lines of "You're going to wake up now with the soft sounds of a walk in a forest" and in my dream I just nodded sleepily and said okay and then I just woke up. Other than that, the weird part was that my alarm sound was called 'A walk in the forest'.

That was just me talking to you. Apparently you missed the second half of my sentence? Wait.. Tell me, did you find yourself cluckin' like a chicken after you woke?