Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#1651    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 18 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Waist of time Sky ! Remember theres no place like Home ! No Place like Home. The Skeptics and C/T`s  love to real you in ! Time to cut them Loose ! THat Dog dont hunt any more !
We need to move on to Getting or Space program back on track ! Not the Stupidity of this,Afterall ITs all in the way one Looks at things,9/11 was just as it was shown Live on the T.V that Day ! You really have to be a dense person not to see that ! Two Large Aircraft went in,Two Great Towers came down ! Nuff Said ! :tu:
On your Six mate !

It is amazing that skeptics continue to display their total lack of knowledge of the facts, which is how unfounded 911 conspiracies are hatched.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1652    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 19 May 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

It is amazing that skeptics continue to display their total lack of knowledge of the facts, which is how unfounded 911 conspiracies are hatched.

I agree. Many of the theories have no bases. But you don't get to belive all are wrong and that you are right "because the government told you so".

Everyone that watched those buildings fall had a question in their head. "How the hell did that just happen?" Everyone did. You just happenned to trust your government enough to believe every story they put out. Understandable.

Others cannot. They've heard about the "Gulf of Tonkin incident". They've heard about "Operation Northwood". And with FOIA they are questioning Pearl Harbor too. Iraq etc, etc....

Governments lie. Do you deny this?

#1653    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

I agree. Many of the theories have no bases. But you don't get to belive all are wrong and that you are right "because the government told you so".

Not only the government, but many non-government sources as well.

Everyone that watched those buildings fall had a question in their head. "How the hell did that just happen?" Everyone did. You just happenned to trust your government enough to believe every story they put out. Understandable.

Let's take a look back. For an example, skeptics have said that it took explosives to demolish the WTC and that is why they collapse the way they did, but, I have said that explosives are not required, which is why I have posted this video.

Others cannot. They've heard about the "Gulf of Tonkin incident". They've heard about "Operation Northwood".

There was no way the government could have pulled off the 911 operation and not get caught.

And with FOIA they are questioning Pearl Harbor too. Iraq etc, etc....

I am well aware that the government covers up things from time to time, and I was part of a coverup regarding recovery efforts of Korean FLT 007, but that coverup was justified considering the Soviets were also looking for the black boxes,  but what I am saying is, there was no way the government had planned and carried out the 91f attack, especially when countries around the world had warned the United States that muslim terrorist were planning to carry out such an attack on America.

#1654    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Not only the government, but many non-government sources as well.

I address this further down.

Let's take a look back. For an example, skeptics have said that it took explosives to demolish the WTC and that is why they collapse the way they did, but, I have said that explosives are not required, which is why I have posted this video.

The mechanics are the same Sky. Remove a section and the building falls. It's a nice video showing top down demolition using some means besides explosives. One thing you can bank on, they were preped and any resistance was taken out prior to the collapses. That's the one thing you can't say about the twin towers or WTC 7. Which fell like that with no prep. Unless you believe they "were" prepped. But of course you don't. So which is it Sky?  You can't have it both ways.

There was no way the government could have pulled off the 911 operation and not get caught.

They have been caught. No one of any import cares. Sucks, but that's the way it is

I am well aware that the government covers up things from time to time, and I was part of a coverup regarding recovery efforts of Korean FLT 007, but that coverup was justified considering the Soviets were also looking for the black boxes,  but what I am saying is, there was no way the government had planned and carried out the 91f attack, especially when countries around the world had warned the United States that muslim terrorist were planning to carry out such an attack on America.
Germany "warned" us. By an "informant" named "screwball". I haven't seen anything else. But even so, if so many had been warning us ... and it happened... shouldn't we have been ready for it? And if not, lets say because of rivalry between institutions, than the public reaction has been nothing more than mild. We "should" be outraged.

#1655    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

I
The mechanics are the same Sky. Remove a section and the building falls. It's a nice video showing top down demolition using some means besides explosives. One thing you can bank on, they were preped and any resistance was taken out prior to the collapses.

I have brought up structural pre-weakening before, which is required, to make my point that there was no way to prepare the WTC buildings for demolition and not attract a lot of attention. The collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 wee initiated at the points of aircraft impacts, so what are the chances that explosives were happen to be planted at those exact locations and not result in secondary explosions after the impacts?

That's the one thing you can't say about the twin towers or WTC 7. Which fell like that with no prep. Unless you believe they "were" prepped. But of course you don't. So which is it Sky?  You can't have it both ways.

Fire was the means that weakened the steel structures of all three WTC buildings.

They have been caught. No one of any import cares. Sucks, but that's the way it is

Names please? Where was the trial? You cannot consider the captured terrorist because they were not part of our intelligence operations.

Germany "warned" us. By an "informant" named "screwball". I haven't seen anything else. But even so, if so many had been warning us ... and it happened... shouldn't we have been ready for it? And if not, lets say because of rivalry between institutions, than the public reaction has been nothing more than mild. We "should" be outraged.

Other countries in Europe,  the Middle East and even in the Far East, were warning the United States, but our intelligence services dropped the ball for which they admitted, but they continued to do so right up to this very day, more than 11 years after the 911 attacks. They continue to make the same old blunders and missteps they were doing before 911. Question is: When will they ever learn from their mistakes?

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 May 2013 - 02:11 AM.

#1656    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I have brought up structural pre-weakening before, which is required, to make my point that there was no way to prepare the WTC buildings for demolition and not attract a lot of attention. The collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 wee initiated at the points of aircraft impacts, so what are the chances that explosives were happen to be planted at those exact locations and not result in secondary explosions after the impacts?

No.. you don't get it Sky. I know you're a propnant for complete collapse by fire, but you're not understanding that in the video you show "all" of those have been prepped. On every floor. No resistance. That's how a demo goes. You are still arguing resistance was taken out at one area of the buildings and they still fell the same way. Can't make it clearer than that.

Fire was the means that weakened the steel structures of all three WTC buildings.

I'm not arguing that.

Names please? Where was the trial? You cannot consider the captured terrorist because they were not part of our intelligence operations.

We wouldn't be talking about this if they wern't caught.

Other countries in Europe,  the Middle East and even in the Far East, were warning the United States, but our intelligence services dropped the ball for which they admitted, but they continued to do so right up to this very day, more than 11 years after the 911 attacks. They continue to make the same old blunders and missteps they were doing before 911. Question is: When will they ever learn from their mistakes?
Or punish the people that make them. All in all,I can agree with this.

#1657    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

No.. you don't get it Sky. I know you're a propnant for complete collapse by fire, but you're not understanding that in the video you show "all" of those have been prepped. On every floor. No resistance. That's how a demo goes. You are still arguing resistance was taken out at one area of the buildings and they still fell the same way. Can't make it clearer than that.

No resistance??? Look at this photo and tell us why you are incorrect and notice that dust plumes and other debris are actually outpacing the collapse. Question is: how did you NOT notice such resistance?

Posted Image

I

#1658    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,453 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Good picture of explosive devices at work Sky! :tu:

That is some of that 'evidence' that you are unable to perceive, or should I say acknowledge?

Funny you would answer your own question.

#1659    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 May 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Good picture of explosive devices at work Sky! :tu:

Goes to show you know nothing about explosions. :no: Demolition experts will disagree with your assessment as well,,,,,,,,,,,in fact, they already have. :yes:

I guess this is your idea of bomb explosions.

Posted Image

#1660    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,850 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostW Tell, on 20 May 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

Others cannot. They've heard about the "Gulf of Tonkin incident". They've heard about "Operation Northwood". And with FOIA they are questioning Pearl Harbor too. Iraq etc, etc....

Yep, and without even an hour of investigation, CNN, FOX ect ect was there with eye witnesses to explain in detail exactly how they fell. That was impressive.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#1661    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,850 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 May 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

No resistance??? Look at this photo and tell us why you are incorrect and notice that dust plumes and other debris are actually outpacing the collapse. Question is: how did you NOT notice such resistance?

Posted Image

I

They fell at near free fall speed sky. They sure as hell didnt fall as if there was serveral hundreds of thousands of tons of material under them.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#1662    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 20 May 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

They fell at near free fall speed sky. They sure as hell didnt fall as if there was serveral hundreds of thousands of tons of material under them.

No, they did not collapse at near free fall speed as the falling dust plumes and debris have proven beyond any doubt. Once again, the dust plumes and debris are outpacing the collapse.  Check out this video on free fall speed and the WTC buildings.

#1663    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,640 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

DId you Miss the part where the Aircraft Went into the Building ANd burst into Flames? Flames = Fire= Melting insides= Falling Mass !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1664    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,879 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 May 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

DId you Miss the part where the Aircraft Went into the Building ANd burst into Flames? Flames = Fire= Melting insides= Falling Mass !

It is amazing that some have claimed that the molten metal flowing from the corner of WTC2 was molten steel despite the fact the silvery droplets indicated the molten metal was aluminum, not steel, which shouldn't have been a mystery considering that location of WTC2 is where the airframe of United 175 came to rest.

#1665    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 21 May 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

It is amazing that some have claimed that the molten metal flowing from the corner of WTC2 was molten steel despite the fact the silvery droplets indicated the molten metal was aluminum, not steel, which shouldn't have been a mystery considering that location of WTC2 is where the airframe of United 175 came to rest.

I've refuted it. I might not have prooven it, but I don't recall you being any part of "that" discussion.  Until you want to go back to "that" discussion and provide your case, than you're more than welcome. Untill then...............