Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#256    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,042 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 March 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

I'm sorry to derail this thread - although I'm sure we all agree some of the things we're discussing now are more interesting than the notion that aliens are hunting us for food - anywhoo:

On the Project Earth Wiki, it often mentions that the government blackmails the aliens (sometimes it says more specifically, blackmailling them 'to stay hidden')....
If they are so powerful and all knowing/seeing (because of their HIGHLY advanced technology), how is it the nasty government could ever get the upper hand on them? How could they blackmail 'The Council' of aliens?

P.S. Thanks for clearing up The PEW = The Project at Earth Wiki - Mangoze ;)

Are we still talking about the John Travolata ,Tom Cruise  belief system here? When`s the Mother Ship going to arrive again? :rolleyes:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#257    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:19 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 March 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

Are we still talking about the John Travolata ,Tom Cruise  belief system here? When`s the Mother Ship going to arrive again? :rolleyes:

soon my friend... very soon....

Posted Image

:alien:

#258    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,042 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 13 March 2011 - 04:19 AM, said:

soon my friend... very soon....

Posted Image

:alien:

That shows you what a Line of @#$% that is , the Belief systems man makes are nothing more than patches of the minds fear of the unknown. You can quote me on that and please do remember When they come to Wine and Dine . I told you so . LoL! :wacko:

Attached Files

#259    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:33 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 13 March 2011 - 06:15 PM, said:

That shows you what a Line of @#$% that is , the Belief systems man makes are nothing more than patches of the minds fear of the unknown. You can quote me on that and please do remember When they come to Wine and Dine . I told you so . LoL! :wacko:
Xenu would be mad at you for that.  And Tom Cruise too.  Alcohol and glycol might be coming your way! :unsure2:

#260    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:35 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 14 March 2011 - 02:33 AM, said:

Xenu would be mad at you for that.  And Tom Cruise too.  Alcohol and glycol might be coming your way! :unsure2:
What's he gonna do behind that wall of something with a perpetual battery?  I'm not scared of him.  But then again, apparently there's a thetan around here somewhere.

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#261    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,042 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

I want one of those  perpetual Batteries !

#262    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

View Postarenee, on 14 March 2011 - 02:35 AM, said:

What's he gonna do behind that wall of something with a perpetual battery?  I'm not scared of him.  But then again, apparently there's a thetan around here somewhere.
Good point...

Hey Xenu!  You are dorky wannabe!  Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you!  Neener neener!  Stuck behind your force field!  HAHAHAHAHA, you are a loser!  Friggin idiot!

L. Ron Hubbard:
"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"

"Y'know, we're all wasting our time writing this hack science fiction! You wanta make real money, you gotta start a religion!"

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

Model Citizen...

#263    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:39 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 14 March 2011 - 02:58 AM, said:

Good point...

Hey Xenu!  You are dorky wannabe!  Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you!  Neener neener!  Stuck behind your force field!  HAHAHAHAHA, you are a loser!  Friggin idiot!

L. Ron Hubbard:
"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"

"Y'know, we're all wasting our time writing this hack science fiction! You wanta make real money, you gotta start a religion!"

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

Model Citizen...
I like your last sentence, the hard core ugly truth.

#264    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

Link to a vid of a man under hypnotic regression who is channeled by an extraterrestrial. Either hes a good actor, a good hoax, or the guy is crazy, or lol its for real. He is channeled by "Armesis" @ 23 mins, then starts talking about the greys harvesting us for flesh @ 41 mins.

link http://tvnz.co.nz/20...s-54-43-2412204

Edited by constantine_337, 27 July 2011 - 02:49 PM.

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#265    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

View Postconstantine_337, on 27 July 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

Link to a vid of a man under hypnotic regression who is channeled by an extraterrestrial. Either hes a good actor, a good hoax, or the guy is crazy, or lol its for real. He is channeled by "Armesis" @ 23 mins, then starts talking about the greys harvesting us for flesh @ 41 mins.

link http://tvnz.co.nz/20...s-54-43-2412204
Sounds about as entertaining as visiting the psych ward after they'd been out of lithium and antipsychotic medications for a couple of weeks.

#266    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,042 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 27 July 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

Sounds about as entertaining as visiting the psych ward after they'd been out of lithium and antipsychotic medications for a couple of weeks.
Who needs a couple of weeks to see the light ?  Tom ,and John believe ! Why not millions of others believe?
It is sad that talented actors as they both are believe this $^&!. One never knows what bends the mind on man. See ya when they Eat ya ! :wacko:

Attached Files

#267    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:33 AM

Maybe earth is a restaurant! (Possibly even fast food)  :lol:

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#268    randym23

randym23

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

• the question IS the answer

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 24 January 2011 - 03:59 AM, said:

Lots of Hollywood references on the bottom of the page! Awesome!

It's a cook book!!!

(just don't serve me with olives.....yuck)

and visit my site:
Posted Image

#269    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

Humans taste gamey anyhow.  :innocent:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#270    Kyle Rajasthan

Kyle Rajasthan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

• Man is wolf to man, and the wolf with the sharpest teeth shall win.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice.  Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time.  There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth.  Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us?  Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race?  It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens!  The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective.  Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Hmm.  Interesting.  Lets assume aliens exist, and likewise that they visited Earth in the distant past.  First, I would imagine, if you have the capability and the technology to travel vast distances through space, you probably have the food and water thing covered.  Even if you don't, how do you know you can eat anything on the planet you are visiting?  In many ancient alien stories, the aliens stayed in their suits or out of contact with the local inhabitants.  Maybe they did this for a reason (assuming the stories are factual)?   If they would not take a chance breathing our air, they certainly would not take a chance eating anything, or anyone.  Next; usually with ritual sacrifice and cannibalism it was usually a sacrifice TO THE GODS.  I don't know of any stories where it is said specifically that these gods ate humans.  There may be some, I just don't know of any.  I would imagine that if we were to go to a planet (assuming we ever develop the technology) that had intelligent life, we would probably have the same problems and if these intelligent beings on this world were less advanced than us, I would assume that we would probably be looked upon as gods ourselves depending on how advanced they were compared to us.  Then again, maybe not.  I doubt we could safely eat anything our kind hosts offered us though.  If you live in the US and you go to Mexico and drink the water, what happens sometimes?  You get Montezuma's revenge, and that's from bacteria and protozoa that are native to the same world we live on.  Imagine how bad it could be if the bacteria were from another completely different planet.  I don't think I would want to find out.

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users