Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I may have got a squatch on audio

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16    Susiq2

Susiq2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 17 January 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

Would you mind if i used it as an example of the illusory nature of the Bigfoot phenomenon?
Night Walker
Bigfoot to me is not illusory to me because I have seen them. They exist, they live in the forest, and soon they will be proven by scientific analysis dealing with their DNA.

#17    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

View PostSusiq2, on 18 January 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Night Walker
Bigfoot to me is not illusory to me because I have seen them. They exist, they live in the forest, and soon they will be proven by scientific analysis dealing with their DNA.

Do you understand what an illusion is, Susiq? Illusions appear real. That is why there are no photographs of Bigfoot other than fakes and misidentifications.

And are you still cheerleading for Melba Ketchum? Thankfully Sykes' DNA study will reveal the true nature of the phenomenon...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#18    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Say NW? Any idea when we might be hearing any results on the DNA thing? Just dying to know one way or the other.

Susiq2: If you've seen them then I would encourage you to share the experience with us. Some of us are total skeptics and they do have their place. Some of us are open to the idea that they might exist, like me and some of us are card carrying believers. So you'll get a mixed response if you post.

My own openess is based largely on the experience of two of my friends, I've never seen a Bigfoot or found any prints. I did possibly smell one once while hunting years ago, but that's kind of subjective and can easily be related in direct proportion to belief. If you think it's this, then your mind will help you fill in the blanks........we're all human and that's sort of how it works for us.

#19    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,223 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 18 January 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Say NW? Any idea when we might be hearing any results on the DNA thing? Just dying to know one way or the other.

Ketchum's results have already been announced but nothing has been published as yet. Perhaps Susiq can provide the latest update...

Sykes study has just passed the "publication phase" given in the projected timetable when first announced. No results or publication as yet.

Edited by Night Walker, 18 January 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

#20    quasar_kid

quasar_kid

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

**** man, this gives me the creeps :D

#21    Susiq2

Susiq2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 18 January 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

Ketchum's results have already been announced but nothing has been published as yet. Perhaps Susiq can provide the latest update...

Sykes study has just passed the "publication phase". No results or publication as yet.
Sykes
Ketchum's DNA study will be out before Sykes. Sykes got this idea from Ketchum. Since he is being published then you guys/gals may need to consider that Ketchum's study is legit:) Soon my friends, keep an eye out for the news release for Ketchum's DNA study.

#22    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

• 8,436 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Those howls will forever burned into my memory. I'll run the the other way if I ever hear a similar howl.

#23    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,223 posts

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostSusiq2, on 18 January 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Since he is being published then you guys/gals may need to consider that Ketchum's study is legit:)

What does the publication of Sykes study have to do with the legitimacy of Ketchum?

#24    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,857 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

These calls sound a bit like the call of the Indri, a lemur from Madagascar. They use vocalizations to call to one another in dense forests. That said, it's not a lemur since they are endemic to Madagascar, and of course it could be a person making the sounds. It would be interesting to do a voice analysis on it, who knows maybe something odd would show up proving it's not human?

#25    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostSusiq2, on 18 January 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Sykes
Ketchum's DNA study will be out before Sykes. Sykes got this idea from Ketchum. Since he is being published then you guys/gals may need to consider that Ketchum's study is legit:) Soon my friends, keep an eye out for the news release for Ketchum's DNA study.

How long have we been hearing this, now guys?  Something on the order of a couple years at least, yeah?  Always upcoming this, upcoming that.  I'll believe it when I see it come up in a reputable, peer-reviewed scientific journal.

#26    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,223 posts

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

We have been through this with Susiq before - Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

Susiq2, on 06 April 2012 - 11:56 AM, said: Bless your heart, I can understand your frustration, but this time the results are genuine and are being scientifically verified. This will be major news soon. I can't get into specifics but I'm involved and have genuine knowledge that this species will be verified to the world as being real really soon.

Finally, A smart, well,a brilliant scientist has taken the time to do it right! Soon, my friends, soon! Within weeks, perhaps sooner, the truth will finally be verified and the world will know that BF does, in fact, exist, thanks to science!

Are you able to get into any specifics yet, Susiq? Or are you still yanking the chain?

What about the Smeja "I shot Bigfoot" shenanigans?

Sweetsusiq (August 2, 2011 at 7:19 AM):

I don't believe that "The Shooter" shot anything.
I believe this to be a hoax, a joke perpetrated on BF believers.
"The Shooter" has certainly managed to garner a lot of attention, which is what he desires in my humble opinion..

http://robertlindsay...-bigfoot-world/

susiq2 (Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:20 AM): At that time I believed 100% that the entire story was a fabrication. Sadly I came to realize that it was the truth. The DNA flesh sample the shooter turned in to Dr. Melba Ketchum is now actually part of the study.
The shooter is now giving interviews and causing a lot of people to really dislike his conduct that day because of what he did. There was absolutely no reason to kill the mother nor the baby.

http://www.unexplain...topic=225034= susiq2  ketchum&st=45

On October 8, 2010, Justin Smeja and a friend claim to have encountered three animals with characteristics that match typical eyewitness descriptions of Bigfoots or Sasquatch. Smeja claims to have shot two of the three subjects...

Each lab independently identified only two contributors (the presence of DNA from only two animals). They identified the primary contributor as Ursus americanus (Black Bear), and the secondary contributor as Homo sapiens (Human). Download full report here.

When forensic results indicate the presence of ‘human-looking’ DNA, the first thing to do is to test the “chain of custody” – in other words, compare the human DNA of the sample against the DNA of all humans who have handled the sample. As the submitter, Justin Smeja would logically be first on that list. We subsequently obtained and compared Smeja’s own DNA against that of the human DNA found in the sample.

The only human DNA present in the sample was found to be a match for Justin Smeja’s own DNA.

http://bigfooteviden...ino-shares.html

If you are genuine about Bigfoot then why are you involved with a sham?

Edited by Night Walker, 18 January 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#27    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

I am having a hard time believing this audio. It sounds too human-esque from the get go. On top of that the last howl seems much too close to the mic causing interference. Sounds like someone was recording a buddy making Sasquatch calls....just my opinion..:(

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#28    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

What I've always wondered about Bigfoot audio is how a giant ape man animal manages to make howling noises (like some animals do) without doing a single other thing that other animals do - ie...participate in the food chain in a measurable way, die and leave carcasses, poop, leave evidence of breeding, habitation or their existence in general in any way shape or for that can be verified?  How do they do it???

Ohyeahright.  they don't.  Because it is pretty damn unlikely that a real living creature could break all the laws of nature that would tend to verify its existence.  

You have a BFRO member howling on a trip he probably paid hundreds of dollars to join, just so he could be recorded by you and further the Sasquatch mystique.  Nothing more, nothing less.

#29    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

I'd love nothing more than to find out Sasquatch existence as a whole. I had an experience when I was young but as time goes on, I doubt my memory in ways since gaining more or a perspective. I wouldn't be surprised if this clip gains fame on "Finding bigfoot". Since that show, everyone is suddenly a "Sasquatch expert". It drives me nuts....

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#30    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

If that really is a Sasquatch it sounds like it was pretty close to you, did you get rocks thrown at you?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users