Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vegans & druids the same rights as Christians

Still Waters

Vegans, vegetarians and druids should have the same rights at work as mainstream religious believers, according to new guidance released to bosses.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) says that vegans could be provided with a non-leather chair in the workplace and vegetarians can legitimately refuse to clean out a fridge with meat in it.

The commission has issued the advice to help bosses avoid getting sued by staff after a series of judgements by the European Court of Human Rights.

http://www.dailymail...-workplace.html

• Like 1

Fair enough.

Shame that reading the comments on there that some people still live in the past. Sigh.....

vegetarians can legitimately refuse to clean out a fridge with meat in it.

This here is just people being lazy. I know vegetarians and vegans that are in my culinary classes that work with meat daily. Touching meat or being by meat will not hurt them. If its against their religion then fine, but just because they don’t eat meat is not a reason they can’t do their job.

• Like 6

Some vegans will not sit at the same table with meat eaters or let ANY non vegan items in thier house.. like leather etc...

post-39751-0-71403300-1365357590_thumb.j
  • Like 7

Now let's wait for the response of the nudists....

• Like 2

LMAO PC culture at its finest,this world is ****ed!We have all classed ourselves so far apart non could ever unite to save our own asses no matter what! I think the dinosaurs lucked up with that asteroid,if they had evolved to the stupidity we have become,they would have killed themselves :lol:

• Like 1

let me guess what the "your bacon sandwich offends me" brigade will say next .... something about banning all meat products from sale in the high street because it's offensivevto them probably.

• Like 2

let me guess what the "your bacon sandwich offends me" brigade will say next .... something about banning all meat products from sale in the high street because it's offensivevto them probably.

The title of this topic should read "What nonsense is this?" :lol:

• Like 1

The title of this topic should read "What nonsense is this?" :lol:

I find that's my default reaction to a lot of what I read on the Internet.

• Like 2

If tomfoolery is good enough for Christians(who, along wih Muslims), set this thing off, it's good enough for every group :whistle:

• Like 4

Well, I do not believe in physical labor with my belief system.

Who do I call?

• Like 2

I'm a meat eater and prefer the meat of a vegetarian.

• Like 1

I'm a meat eater and prefer the meat of a vegetarian.

" I love Vegetarians, they taste real good "

( Ted Nugent )

• Like 2

Why make ANY "Religious" concessions at all!!?? It's just nonsense. If you want a job then you accept the terms and conditions given at the interview, if you dont like any part of the T&C's then you look elsewhere.

Simples!! :yes:

• Like 4

Why make ANY "Religious" concessions at all!!?? It's just nonsense. If you want a job then you accept the terms and conditions given at the interview, if you dont like any part of the T&C's then you look elsewhere.

Simples!! :yes:

I'm vegan and I agree with this. lol