Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Board

UM-Debate-Bot

Paranormian vs Agent. Mulder

This is a formal 1 vs 1 debate, full details on how the debate system works can be found in our Debates FAQ. The debate will begin with an introductory opening post from each participant followed by 8 body posts and finally a conclusion.

The computer has randomly chosen Paranormian to post first.

Paranormian is arguing in favour of Being Evil

Agent. Mulder is arguing in favour of Being Fake

Once the debate is complete the thread will be open to member comments.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Saru

• Superman

• Paranormian

(My Introduction) I see Ouija as evil because i have past experiances, after using it things moved, like shadows and i heared things. :unsure: Yes they may give you information, and you may think it's a loved one who has passed away but it's the devil and demons messing with you. My friends mom played it years ago and saw the devil in the wall. :devil::no:

I just cleared this thread.

This is a debate thread, and only the two debaters should post in it, until it is open up to the public.

Agent Mulder it's now your turn to make an opening post, since Paranormian made their opening post.

linked-image Superman linked-image

Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

(My Introduction) I see Ouija as evil because i have past experiances, after using it things moved, like shadows and i heared things. :unsure: Yes they may give you information, and you may think it's a loved one who has passed away but it's the devil and demons messing with you. My friends mom played it years ago and saw the devil in the wall. :devil::no:

how did they see the devil? how do they even know what the devil looks like?

seeing as its not real, thats tough.

and ouija boards are You moving the piece around, subconsciously and with undetecable muscle movements, as youre trying to spell out what you Want it spell out for you. Hence, why many 'sessions' spell out nothing but jibberish.

....sooo....does this mean i won? :huh:

• 1 month later...

As this debate has failed to get off the ground i'll close it down.