Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Australia releases UFO files

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,549 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

Good article from Down Under, thanks very much!

Regarding the photo offered, it is amazing how consistent photos from around the world can be, showing a disc with some sort of opening.

#17    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostShush_rules, on 10 August 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

I'd say they're keeping area 51 closed because it's a government facility......
Dammit. I feel stupider after answering your question.

Because it is government it must be secret? I thought the government belongs to the people - but maybe in Australia people cannot be trusted with knowledge.

#18    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

View Postlliqerty, on 14 August 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

Because it is government it must be secret? I thought the government belongs to the people - but maybe in Australia people cannot be trusted with knowledge.

Yes, do you not understand defence? The point is to not let others know what you have up your sleeve. And the people vote in those that male these decisions. Do you think that every military advancement should be in the local papers? I bet Americas enemies would just love that.
It is the same everywhere, not just Australia.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#19    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,549 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

"Transparency in government" is simply a campaign slogan.  Everybody knows that they don't really MEAN it, they just like to SAY it.

And of course, WE like to HEAR it. :su

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users