Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

12-year-old prodigy paints amazing images

Saru

Video no longer available

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaguarsky

• Taut

• TIYX

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautiful, truly God-given gift. That she, in her young age, praises the Lord with her talent is amazing, and I can only dream of how much better this world would be if everyone glorified the Heavenly Father so diligently. One day…one day…

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

@Jamie M...who needs them anyway, they are all fair weather. @Faleal...I would be interested to see your schoolmate's work and judge for myself. Was your schoolmate self taught a 4? Just curious, not trying to badger you. This young lady is truly amazing in every respect, regardless of what naysayers and forum trolls have to say about her. She has apparently been inspired by something, I don't think colors appear that vivid in dreams. At least not in mine.

Edited by Cosmic2012

we are asking the wrong question. there is no god, only alien beings who came a while ago and people of that time didnt know any better but to thinknthey were gods. what we should be asking is how is she able to do this? or who/what is she getting her inspirations from? <-- this is what we should be asking!

12-year-old prodigy paints amazing images

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 03:22s

Did this little girl receieve her incredible talents through divine intervention ? CNN investigates.

What a gift. Simply amazing. What a talent. God love her.

Beautiful paintings, amazing talent and some funny comments :lol: .

I'd like to paint as good as her (and if possible, BETTER :lol: ) someday.

P.S. Do you see my emoticons? I don't :-/

P.P.S. Nevermind :P

Edited by nakajima01

She has some decent rendering skills, but I can see that she has no formal training. Honestly, her works reminds me of velvet paintings. BTW, I am an illustration major.

I don't know where her talent comes from, but those are lovely paintings. She is really good I think.

Her paintings are pretty amazing, if you check out her website. She seems to make quite a leap in skill between the beginning ages she started.

This soul was sent to earth to be a missionary , to spread the word of God , starting with her family , and we need missionaries in the cities more than other places because to-day the cities are the new jungles .... I wish her success in her life's work .

This stuff is pretty amazing! If this turns out to be true and is actual paintings then I'm lost for words and I hope she can paint some of the suffering in the world to highlight peoples poverty and problems!

Plus Jesus was not white? Am I right? :blush:

Her Jesus does look white. On the other hand, Jesus' face at 1:10 definitely has semetic characteristics. There is no doubt her abilities are phenomenal but what distinguishes her artwork is her age not the art it'self. There are other explanations for her experiences and abilites. Time will tell.

@ambelamba - Yes, it is pretty obvious she has no "formal" training. So let's send her off to school so they teach the talent right out of her.

Did you know that the Prince of Peace that the talented Akiana Kramarik painted when she was barely eight years old is really how Jesus looked like? FYI, Jesus was 6 feet 8 inches tall.

Did you know that the carpenter who became her model was Jesus himself?

The Holy Spirit who we (plural) talk to confirms these a few years ago.

She has some decent rendering skills, but I can see that she has no formal training. Honestly, her works reminds me of velvet paintings. BTW, I am an illustration major.

And why not post some of your work for a comparison?

Did you know that the Prince of Peace that the talented Akiana Kramarik painted when she was barely eight years old is really how Jesus looked like? FYI, Jesus was 6 feet 8 inches tall.

Did you know that the carpenter who became her model was Jesus himself?

The Holy Spirit who we (plural) talk to confirms these a few years ago.

Enlighten me please, no I did not know. The Holy Spirit told you this? Who's "we"?

• 4 weeks later...

And? Oh, I see, they have already taught you how to be an art snob.

Regardless of where her talent comes from, she certainly has it.

I truly believe this sort of thing lies in all of us, but for whatever reason, we just cannot tap into that portion of the brain.