Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The North American Union

Dr. D

The Prime Minister of Canada met this week with Pres. Bush and Pres. Calderon of Mexico to once again discuss the formation of the North American Union. This agreement would create a union in the nature of the European Union with open borders and a governing body over the three nations.

The plan does not require the approval of Congress or that information be given to the citizenry. It can simply be signed into existence by these men and forced upon the three nations whether or not it is to their liking.

At

you can find a dated report on this but the fact is that the media has done little to inform the people.

This plan makes NAFTA look like the Mickey Mouse Club. It will change the way of life of all three nations and create a singular entity that brings more detriments than benefits except, of course, to the chosen few.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. D

• Rosewin

• danielost

• Guardsman Bass

The Prime Minister of Canada met this week with Pres. Bush and Pres. Calderon of Mexico to once again discuss the formation of the North American Union. This agreement would create a union in the nature of the European Union with open borders and a governing body over the three nations.

The plan does not require the approval of Congress or that information be given to the citizenry. It can simply be signed into existence by these men and forced upon the three nations whether or not it is to their liking.

At

you can find a dated report on this but the fact is that the media has done little to inform the people.

This plan makes NAFTA look like the Mickey Mouse Club. It will change the way of life of all three nations and create a singular entity that brings more detriments than benefits except, of course, to the chosen few.

"The chosen few" being the richest most powerful of the three countries of course. <_<

At

Hi Expatriate -- this project was activated years ago.

I assume that "the Mexico-to-Canada Super-Highway", which is now being built, is known to most subscribers to UM?

Cheers,

Karlis

The Prosperity Continent

linked-image

I suppose if they succeed this new nation will be the largest in the world.

The problem is they already suck the big one in taking care of large areas and populations.

So the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America keeps gaining momentum it seems. Regardless though of who is in office this will of course continue, our two party system is a sham, they are two sides of the same coin, and just as Clinton signed on to NAFTA during his watch, Bush to the Security and Prosperity Partnership, it will continue. There is not much we can do about it these rulers neither care for American sovereignty but work against it and the well being of our country at every step. A few years ago some were opposed to Mexican freight trucks being allowed to enter the US without going through US inspections. A big detriment to the ecology. It was of course allowed in the interest of Free Trade.

North American Union

NAFTA Superhighway

Edited by Clovis

The Prosperity Continent

linked-image

The problem is they already suck the big one in taking care of large areas and populations.

Well, Canada is already the 51st state. Has been for decades. And U.S. has had the benefit of low-cost (I won't say cheap) Mexican labor for over 100 years.

Two Predictions:

1) As global warming progresses, the "American breadbasket" will migrate north into Canada.

2) U.S. will try not only to solidify NAFTA, U.S. policy will aim to consolidate all of the countries of the Americas into one cohesive trading bloc. That'll give U.S. multinationals a new lease on life: brainwashing and programming additional hundreds of millions of people for what - a few more bucks, and the satisfaction sapping the life blood out of humanity.

So the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America keeps gaining momentum it seems. Regardless though of who is in office this will of course continue, our two party system is a sham, they are two sides of the same coin, and just as Clinton signed on to NAFTA during his watch, Bush to the Security and Prosperity Partnership, it will continue. There is not much we can do about it these rulers neither care for American sovereignty but work against it and the well being of our country at every step. A few years ago some were opposed to Mexican freight trucks being allowed to enter the US without going through US inspections. A big detriment to the ecology. It was of course allowed in the interest of Free Trade.

North American Union

NAFTA Superhighway

The plan does cause one to wonder about the validity of the "War on Terror." With open borders one must ask why such intense security was initiated in recent years with citizens forced to show passports to enter their own nation and the government having the right to invade privacy in all forms not to forget the suspension of habeas corpus.

At

I think it is a great idea.

That being said the thing that bothers me is the second paragraph.

Well, Canada is already the 51st state. Has been for decades. And U.S. has had the benefit of low-cost (I won't say cheap) Mexican labor for over 100 years.

Two Predictions:

1) As global warming progresses, the "American breadbasket" will migrate north into Canada.

2) U.S. will try not only to solidify NAFTA, U.S. policy will aim to consolidate all of the countries of the Americas into one cohesive trading bloc. That'll give U.S. multinationals a new lease on life: brainwashing and programming additional hundreds of millions of people for what - a few more bucks, and the satisfaction sapping the life blood out of humanity.

I thought we were already doing number 2 if you listen to anyone outside of the country or the democrats.

The plan does cause one to wonder about the validity of the "War on Terror." With open borders one must ask why such intense security was initiated in recent years with citizens forced to show passports to enter their own nation and the government having the right to invade privacy in all forms not to forget the suspension of habeas corpus.

Climate change policies perhaps and preparation for world wide disruptions that could cause international warfare.

Too hot or too cold, an NAU would have the best chance of any nation for optimal strength and survival according to someone I asked about it. Apparently it would be the right size and in the right location to take the hit better than most.

Unfortunately what looks good on paper does not often work out so well when the people in charge are corrupt and only looking for ways to increase their own personal wealth and power.

Well, "conspiracy" theories could point to a possibility that at some future time, American citizens who rebel would have to be forcibly restrained. Now, "if" these rebels could be classed as terrorists, that would be handy, would it not?

Hhmmm ... who believes that the Constitution is more than a piece of paper?

Karlis

The problem with the North American Union conspiracy theory is that were this to actually happen our economy would get worse because the U.S. and Canada would be negatively affected by Mexico's horrendous economy. I know Bush is an idiot, but I don't think he's enough of an idiot that he'd knowingly demolish our economy just to unite us with Canada and Mexico.

Unfortunately what looks good on paper does not often work out so well when the people in charge are corrupt and only looking for ways to increase their own personal wealth and power.

Ding ding ding* we have a winner!

The problem with the North American Union conspiracy theory is that were this to actually happen our economy would get worse because the U.S. and Canada would be negatively affected by Mexico's horrendous economy. I know Bush is an idiot, but I don't think he's enough of an idiot that he'd knowingly demolish our economy just to unite us with Canada and Mexico.

I live in Mexico and I ask that it not be forgotten that Mexico has a vast oil reserve on the coast of Chiapas and no money for exploration. Oil is nationalized and closed to international speculations. But with the union it would be possible to exploit the natural resources of Mexico. One only needs to remember that Äaron Burr had a plan to conquer Mexico . . . . the phony war of 1847 was designed to take Mexican territories that now represent all or part of eight states . . . . and now perhaps the rest will be taken with this plan.

Incidentally, the economy of Mexico is not all that "horrendous." I live in a city of 1 million that has agencies for Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, Mercedes, BMW, Alpha Romeo, Audi, Porsche, Hummer, etc. There is construction everywhere and the three malls are constantly full. Corruption? Yes. But the economy is much better than most Americans imagine. After all, Mexico boasts the world's richest man even though he, too, gained his fortune through corruption.

Hi C&D -- as I see it, the problem is not with Bush et al. The problem (in my opinion) is that the global corporations control world trade, world money, and world whatever-you-care ... ergo, the global money-movers control world government.

Perhaps if Ron Paul had received the Presidential Nomination, the USA may have yet had a future? B)

Conspiratorially,

Karlis

Hi C&D -- as I see it, the problem is not with Bush et al. The problem (in my opinion) is that the global corporations control world trade, world money, and world whatever-you-care ... ergo, the global money-movers control world government.

Perhaps if Ron Paul had received the Presidential Nomination, the USA may have yet had a future? B)

Conspiratorially,

Karlis

Perhaps indeed, perhaps indeed. The way I see it, there is nothing wrong with a one world government, or rather, a one world economy. Eventually, as we transition from a type 0 to a type 1 civilization it will be necessary to have both. However, the way I am told it is happening (if indeed this is true) is most startling and reminds me not so much of an optimistic future propelled forward by scientific advances as a Orwellian 1984-esque dystopia, pushed through by greed and corruption.

I'm pretty optimistic about the future though, the corporate greed will eventually die out. As Winston Smith once said, if there is any hope its in the proletariat. Not the party members.

Amerimexicanada is NOT a good idea. Oh, bad things are happ'n they say. The economy is in the dumps they say. The dollar is down below the Euro they say. Is it not interesting where the U.S government has illogically botched everything from the oil situation to immigration matters to whatever they have put their hands on in the last decade? Almost like they wanted the dollar to weaken? The government are not the fools that everyone takes them for. They know what they are doing and this "union" to save us is a bunch of bulls*#+ ... period.

Yes, and its main goal would to supercede and therefore invalidate the US Constitution.

At

Why not? I say bring it on! There's not much left of America anyway and the Canadians are cool!

I am torn. I know the leaders are foul and cruel, full of self interest.

Then I think about the climate scenario of both a twenty something year ice age followed by massive warming.

There would be enough room for the populations to shift up and down to maintain themselves well.

It would be one of the few nations that could actually do this.

Why not? I say bring it on! There's not much left of America anyway and the Canadians are cool!

Early reports indicate that the Canadians are not too warm to the idea and my experience in Mexico is that the people here are violently opposed to a North American Union. That, of course, is of little consequence is none of the three nations are required to have the approval of their congresses or parliaments to enact the union.

Early reports indicate that the Canadians are not too warm to the idea and my experience in Mexico is that the people here are violently opposed to a North American Union.

Most people in the USA hate it also.

I think we may find though, that if Canada and half of the USA becomes a frozen wasteland for decades followed by Mexico and part of the USA becoming dried out hot infernos, everyone will find they like each other and can get along pretty well after all.

Mother Nature may hit the Smote and Obey button on us all.

The Prosperity Continent

linked-image

You are so right.

I am not for the U.S letting these other countrys cross our borders,or use our highways for any reason,Canada ok but not Mexico.Being hispanic myself,I just dont trust a Country that lets Drug cartels run the border,next they will start running guns drugs and people here" Oh my bad,They already do".