Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chavez plans to bury old empire of USA

questionmark

Venezuela’s Chavez plans to bury old empire of USA

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez harshly criticized the US administration again after the unauthorized passing of the USS George Washington along the coast of the Latin American country. Chavez promised to bury the USA in the 21st century.

“When Americans appear near our shores with their navy, the George Washington aircraft carrier, one should not forget that it happens at the time when we together with Brazil are creating the Defense Council of South America,” Chavez said in a speech that was broadcast by all TV and radio channels of Venezuela.

“In this century we will bury the old empire of the USA and will live with the American nation like with a brotherly nation, because over 40 million of its citizens live below the poverty line,” the Venezuelan leader said.

Chavez also said that Latin America entered the new era that was marked with the creation of a bloc of leftist forces – Argentina, Bolivia, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Chile and Brazil.

“There are two women standing behind us: Cristina Kirchner in Argentina and Michelle Bachelet in Chile. We have in our bloc a worker from Brazil – Lula – and three revolutionaries – Fidel and Raul in Cuba and Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua. There is a soldier from Venezuela there too (Hugo Chavez). Now with the victory of a former bishop at the presidential election in Paraguay, we have a priest in our ranks,” Chavez said.

The rhetoric between Chavez and Bush has been hostile. In response to the Bush administrations anti Chavez rhetoric (he has been called a tyrant, populist dictator and drug trafficker), Chavez once referred to U.S. President George W. Bush as a pendejo (a******), and refers to him as Mister Danger. In a later speech, he made personal remarks regarding Condoleezza Rice, referring to her as a "complete illiterate" when it comes to comprehending Latin America. On September 20, 2006 Chávez called Bush "the devil".

Full story, source: Pravda

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keithisco

• Roughneck

• Princess Serenity

• BlitzKrieg

Top Posters In This Topic

Venezuela’s Chavez plans to bury old empire of USA

Chavez once referred to U.S. President George W. Bush as a pendejo (a******), and refers to him as Mister Danger.

Cant argue with Chavez, but i think the translation is wrong he only called him "Dumb", or possibly a "Dumbass".... :w00t:

Chavez isn't the most-liked leader, either. At least he says funny things, sometimes, even if they're annoying and often hypocritical remarks. But hey, such is politics. I'd welcome him to test the U.S. might if he likes. If when the smoke clears we're beaten, then such is the way of things. Otherwise, I suspect he'll regret testing the patience of a superpower with his primary-school-like mentality of 'my dad can beat up your dad'. I wonder if he thinks we'll actually attack him because of his questionable methods of speech. If we are that childlike, then I guess it's appropriate in that one child would be fighting another.

Seriously, if this guy wants a war, he'll have to figure out better ways other than saying "all these other countries we trade with are just as stupid as I am in thinking we'll attack you because you are a big poopie-head!" Then again, some South Americans are known for fighting over trivial things, such as a questionable game of Futbol.

If Chavez was dictator of a superpower-state, then I'd be worried. He would probably do something really stupid.

Chavez isn't the most-liked leader, either. At least he says funny things, sometimes, even if they're annoying and often hypocritical remarks. But hey, such is politics. I'd welcome him to test the U.S. might if he likes. If when the smoke clears we're beaten, then such is the way of things. Otherwise, I suspect he'll regret testing the patience of a superpower with his primary-school-like mentality of 'my dad can beat up your dad'. I wonder if he thinks we'll actually attack him because of his questionable methods of speech. If we are that childlike, then I guess it's appropriate in that one child would be fighting another.

Seriously, if this guy wants a war, he'll have to figure out better ways other than saying "all these other countries we trade with are just as stupid as I am in thinking we'll attack you because you are a big poopie-head!" Then again, some South Americans are known for fighting over trivial things, such as a questionable game of Futbol.

If Chavez was dictator of a superpower-state, then I'd be worried. He would probably do something really stupid.

Personally, I would just leave him alone, stop trading etc. then see how his revolution fares!! :devil:

Cant argue with Chavez, but i think the translation is wrong he only called him "Dumb", or possibly a "Dumbass".... :w00t:

Dumb is the word you get when you translate it but it does not do "pendejo" justice....its a much more vulgar word than just "dumb".

Edited by BlitzKrieg

He's all talk and mostly domestic action (although he seems to have a minor ability to make a nuisance of himself by funding dangerous groups like the FARC guerrillas). The United States is the largest importer of Venezuelan oil - all the US has to do if Chavez made too much of a nuisance of himself would be to block sales of PSVDA oil to the US. Chavez would probably try running to the Chinese, but in the meantime, revenues for his pet projects would shrivel up.

Dumb is the word you get when you translate it but it does not do "pendejo" justice....its a much more vulgar word than just "dumb".

Nah....

Now if he had said "No me jod** la marrana" then THAT would be insulting :D

Chavez is an ignorant, placed in a position of authority. I never saw a person, not even Osama, or Mao insulting our president, he has not need to do this. He is an idiot.

Nah....

Chavez needs to worry about running his own country and taking care of his people. Let the Americans worry about their own issues and problems. We don't need some derranged foreign president to answer for us.

I would like to see him try. XD Good luck, Chavez.

And who said that we're going to be on his shores? His living in a fantasy world.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Nah....

well if you wanna compare, then no :lol:

Altho he's an idiot, I do like the way he sets it all up...

... sounds like a fan fic about a guild from some MMO...

Altho he's an idiot, I do like the way he sets it all up...

... sounds like a fan fic about a guild from some MMO...

Are you China?

Getting back on topic, could Chavez bury the Americana Empire.........

In a word No!

Chavez is a trouble maker and this statement was made to cause trouble, the guy has no way on Gods great Earth of ever fulfilling any of his promises, as my old Nan used to say "he's full of p*** and wind!"

Getting back on topic, could Chavez bury the Americana Empire.........

In a word No!

Chavez is a trouble maker and this statement was made to cause trouble, the guy has no way on Gods great Earth of ever fulfilling any of his promises, as my old Nan used to say "he's full of p*** and wind!"

True.

Chavez is just a show off. And he likes to show off to the world. He think he's joined the club of countries that hate America.

=/

Edited by MoonPrincess