Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO or Sky-beast

Isanguard

Do u guys ever thought that flying saucers,ufo and Alien spacecraft is just a living creature from our own world........!

There is evidence shows that the this U.F.O are realy a kind of Sky-Beast......

Evidences

1.It is well known that term"flying saucer" was coined by a reporter documenting Idaho businessman Kenneth Arnold's sigthing of nine flying disc-shape object near Moutain Rainier, Washington,While piloting a callair aeroplane on 24-june-1947.Less well known is that Arnold considered these object to be living organisms:"sort of sky jellyfish".

Theories

2.The sky-beast concept gained further impetus in 1955 with the publication in the USA of detailed appraisal of this idea by Countess Zoe Wassilko-Serecki,a prominent liberal-minded thinker.She Proposed that planet earth's upper atmospher is populated by enormous bladder-like beasts with glowing bodies composed of energy enveloping a central core of solid matter.They exhibit the ability to change theire shape at will, from spherical configuration when stationery to cigar-like form when moving,obserbing energy to fuel their non-coporeal beings.In the year following her statement ,during which UFO sighting become increasing common, a notable number have indeed featured distinctly cigar like shapes recalling the appearance of the sky-beast predicted by countess disgust.gifdisgust.gifdisgust.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifdontgetit.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Mark47

• TaintedDoughnuts

• Isanguard

Interesting, everyone’s allowed his or her own opinion.

So the lady believed that these UFO’s are in fact living organisms that float about our upper atmosphere like huge balloon creatures from the planet Bespin in Star Wars? She wants to be careful; Gorge Lucas might sue her for copyright!

wacko.gif

Kenneth Arnold wrote in Flying Saucer Magazine in November 1962:

After some fourteen years of extensive research, it is my conclusion that the so called Unidentified Flying Objects that have been i our atmosphere are not space ships from another planet at all, but are groups and masses of living organisms that are as much a part of our atmosphere and space as the life we find in the depths of our oceans. The only major difference in the space and atmospheric organisms are that they have the natural abilirty to change their densities at will.

So the lady believed that these UFO’s are in fact living organisms that float about our upper atmosphere like huge balloon creatures from the planet Bespin in Star Wars?

Some one has been reading the Star Wars Fact Files/ Star Wars Encyclopedia (Think that is a typo, never had to type that before!) wink2.gif

She wants to be careful; Gorge Lucas might sue her for copyright!

wacko.gif

For ur information the filem appear after the theory the of lady........ grin2.gifgrin2.gif

In that case, she can sue him.... thumbsup.gif

Oh, and yes, lol, I have almost every book released about Star Wars, no worries, I’m not a Star Wars buff, just being a writer I enjoy Sc-Fi, and George has the best writers create his stories for him. w00t.gif

By the way do u guys remember the movie ABYSS directed by James Cammaron...

The story simmilar to this theories but only diffrent is that the alien live under the ocean and also live form like jellyfish...... wink2.gif

That's an amazing theory, and one, I'm surprised to say, I've never heard before. Perhaps there are weird floating creatures in the atmosphere, although surely we'd spot more of them. And when they died, wouldn't they fall to earth?

This theory fails horribly, mind you, when you take in to account all the `nuts and bolts' UFO's that have been spotted, some up close. And what about the aliens that inhabit these UFO's?

hmmm, maybe that would explain the "balls of light" documented at crop circle sites. this clould explain the funky balls of light and the doughnut shaped things that were showcased in the video: "Secret NASA Transmissions - The Smoking Gun"...

i have always thought that the ufo's witnessed around the world (and the huge ship i witnessed when i was little) could possibly come from a civilization that exists under our oceans...

Add me to the lot too Cufflink,i haven't had any idea about this before,something really new to me.

And when they died, wouldn't they fall to earth?

Do thier bodies evaporate or become one with the air above??No idea huh.gifdontgetit.gif

Given that most of the earth's surface is ocean, it's quite possible that most of them simply don't fall over land masses....the air around areas inhabited by humans would likely be so polluted that they'd steer clear of it (anyone wanna live in a cloud of smog?), so when they die, they're simple nowhere near us.

On the other hand...that could be an interesting way of explaining angel hair...hmm...the bodies of these creatures?

It's an interesting theory...not sure how well it would pan out in reality, but I do find it more believable than aliens dropping in.

Intresting theory and one I'v never considered before. There is also a phenomenom called "Space Jelly" that has been reported by people after witnessing a glowing obect fall to earth. This substance is nearly always purple in colour and has a jelly like substance, it always seems to evaporate after a few minutes.

Do you have any links on that Halo? It Sounds intresting.

Or should I go to google and type "Space jelly"? laugh.gif

I don't have any links as I read about in my bible "The book of the Unexplained" by the Readers Digest grin2.gif but I'm sure if you did type in Space jelly it would come up with something. grin2.gif I'll dig the book out and type up some quotes about the subject tomorrow as I'm off now to eat my roast chicken. grin2.gif

I'v just had a look in my book and it's actually called "Star Jelly" It's usually yellow in colour.

Edited by Halo_Jones

Here is some info I found on the net...

Among the strange things that have been reported as falling from the sky throughout human history, one of the strangest is known as " Star Jelly". Like angel hair, star jelly usually sublimes when it is attempted to be collected, but what is most notable about star jelly is that it is almost always found in the vicinity where a meteorite has been reported as fallen. That star jelly is nothing more than "pond scum" caught up in a whirlwind is another example of debunking a phenomenom by ignoring awkward evidence, in this case that the substance is usually found when people have gone looking in the area where a meteorite has been seen to fall.

Selected Cases

A fiery globe fell on the island of Lethy, India in 1819. Searchers went to the site where the meteorite was seen to have fallen and found a gelatinous material there which quickly disappeared.

" Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, 1:234 October - 1819"

A luminous meteor was seen to fall (somewhere) in Italy in 1652. Once again, Star Jelly was found where it had landed, this particular sample having a dull yellowish color and a foul odor to it.

" Annals of Philosophy, New Series 12:93, August 1826"

A foul smelling jelly like substance fell over large areas of Southern Ireland in the winter and early spring of 1696. According to the Bishop of Cloyne it was " soft, clammy and a dark yellow color".

"Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 19: 224-253, May 1696"

On January 21, 1803, a shooting star was seen to have fallen to earth in Silesia, between Bars'dorf and Freiburg (now Swiedbodzice), it's trajectory was low and witnesses heard a whizing soud as it passed overhead. For some time the meteorite seemed to be burning, thus its point of impact was easily observed. In the morning, a mass of jelly like material was found at the landing place.

"Report of the thirtieth meeting of the British Association for the advancement of Science

30: 62-63, 1860"

A foul smelling object covered with a clothlike nap fell at Amherst, Massachusets on August 13, 1819. It was examined by Professor Russel Graves, who removed the nap and discovered a "buff-colored, pulpy substance" beneath it. Upon exposure to the air the substance became a " livid color, resembling venous blood". The object was said to have fallen with a bright light.

" Annual Register, 63:687, 1821"

Where the citizens of Rahway, New Jersey saw a "fiery rain" fall to the ground on November 13, 1833, they found lumps of a dark yellow, foul smelling jelly. A woman milking a cow in West Point, New York, on the same day saw something land "with a splash" a few feet beside her. It was a round, flattened mass the size of a tea cup and perfectly transparent. This occurred at sunrise. She returned around 10 a.m. with some friends but found that the jelly had disappeared. Where it had landed there were some particles the size of grains of sand, but they disintegrated and disappeared when they tried to pick them up.

These incidents were reported in conjunction with a meteor shower that appeared over the Eastern US on 11/13.

" The American Journal of Science and Arts, 1:363-411 January 1834"

Nut sized lumps of odorless, gray resinous matter fell on Vilna, Lithuania, during a rainstorm on April 4, 1846. When the material was burned, it released a pervasive sweet smell. After being soaked in water for more than 24 hours it swelled and became completely gelatinous.

" Comptes Rendus hebdomadaries des se'ances del 'acadademie des sciences, 23:542"

On November 11, 1846, a luminous object estimated at 4 feet in diameter fell at Loweville, New York, leaving behind a heap of foul - smelling luminous jelly that disappeared quickly.

Scientific American 2:79 November 28, 1846

A yellowish substance fell on Genoa, Italy, on the morning of February 14, 1870. It was analyzed by M.G. Boccardo and Professor Castellani of the Genoa Technical Institute and found to contain 66% sand (mostly silica type, and some of clay), 15 % iron oxide (rust), 9 % carbonate of lime, 7 % organic matter, and the rest water. The organic matter contained particles resembling spores, grains of starch, fragments of diatoms (forms of algae whose cell walls contain silica), and unidentified, cobalt blue globules.

"The Journal of the Franklin Institute, 3:11 - 12, July, 1870"

An edible substance consisting of small yellow spherules, white on the inside, fell over an area of some three square miles in the neighborhood of Mardin and Diyarbakir, Turkey, in August of 1890. The local people used it to make bread and said it was easily digested. Botanists declared the substance to possibly be a lichen, perhaps lecanora esculenta.

"Nature, 43: 255, January 15, 1891"

Police officers John Collins and Joe Keenan were cruising the streets of Philadelphia in their patrol car on the night of September 26, 1950. As they made their way down a quiet side street near Vare Avenue and 26th Street, their headlights picked up a strange shimmering object that seemed to be coming to Earth in an open field about half a block in head of them. When they went to investigate, thei flashlights revealed a domed disk of quivering jelly, 6 feet in diameter, one foot thick at the center and an inch or two near the edge. They had a curious feeling that the thing was alive! They turned off their flashlights and saw the thing glowed with a dull purple color. And then they radioed for help.

They were soon joined by Sgt. Joe Cook and patrolman James Cooper. Sergeant Cook suggested they try and pick the thing up, but when Officer Collins attempted to do so the thing fell apart in his hands, like gelatin. The fragments that stuck to his hands soon evaporated, leaving behind only a sticky, odorless scum. Within a half hour of Cooper and Cook arriving the entire mass had evaporated.

"Frank Edwards: Strange World, page 344"

Could this be the remains of the "Sky Beast"?

• 2 weeks later...

personally, whenever i see a big light in the sky or something wierd happening out there, i think of it as wither space rocks, or god's happenings..i dont worry about jelly like space beings whistling2.gif

It would not be possible, because if it a sky beast than it would have wings, evolution gave animals what they needed. You have wings you fly, you have legs you walk and run. You have a fin you swim, etc. It would be 99% impossible unless its some kind of gravity resistant beast.

• 1 year later...

or the animals could have an air bladder filled with a gas that is lighter than air. but where are all the pictures of this "star jelly" without pics, it just becomes another good phenom down the drain...

Given that all life originated from light energy, it is highly likely that energy beings evolved, that float around and occasionally enter this dimension. There has been life detected on mars, so why not in space just evolving as a form of living energy like an amoeba? Once they die they disintergrate, if they actually die.

There's another related phenomena I remember reading about a while ago. They are called flying rods. I think, looking at the pics, some of them can be put down to marks on the camera lens or lense flare effects. But, others do look pretty weird. Hope these are of some interest grin2.gif

Here are some links with pics:

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Rods.html

http://www.forteantimes.com/exclusive/rods.shtml

http://www.sergeking.com/Psience/HawRod/hawrod.html

http://www.ufotheatre.com/rods/rods.htm

Wishmaster

or the animals could have an air bladder filled with a gas that is lighter than air.  but where are all the pictures of this "star jelly" without pics, it just becomes another good phenom down the drain...

603981[/snapback]

Gravity is only relevant to "like" matter. A magnet will only attract metal, it wont attract wood. Neutrino particles can pass right through other matter, therefore we have the basis for matter that can exist that goes against standard physics models. If life could originate from a liquid then it could also originate from an plasma energy source and be immune to our gravity.

or the animals could have an air bladder filled with a gas that is lighter than air.  but where are all the pictures of this "star jelly" without pics, it just becomes another good phenom down the drain...

603981[/snapback]

Gravity is only relevant to "like" matter. A magnet will only attract metal, it wont attract wood. Neutrino particles can pass right through other matter, therefore we have the basis for matter that can exist that goes against standard physics models. If life could originate from a liquid then it could also originate from an plasma energy source and be immune to our gravity.

604217[/snapback]

good theory, but since it is immune to our laws of gravity, wouldnt that mean it would simple fly out into space and keep going since gravity doesnt affect it?