Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

Clarakore

blame haarp.the goverment messes withe the weather

Yep, HAARP. Obama ordered this storm to garner praise before the election. Notice all the good media attention he's getting? Good timing, huh?

Yep, HAARP. Obama ordered this storm to garner praise before the election. Notice all the good media attention he's getting? Good timing, huh?

Do you even understand the sciences behind HAARP?

I guess there is no point in trying to educate the uneducated when it comes to the sciences behind the reason why HAARP was even created.

Imaginarynumber1 said it right earlier. Maybe people DO need to pick up a science book and read.

• Like 4

I am a Canadian, I am in the west, I am no where near the mess and the damage. The damage isn't over and people are still reeling from this. I hate to be this guy, but can't we let them pick up the pieces before releasing the conspiracy hounds?

• Like 3

I guess there is no point in trying to educate the uneducated when it comes to the sciences behind the reason why HAARP was even created.

Imaginarynumber1 said it right earlier. Maybe people DO need to pick up a science book and read.

I thoroughly busted HAARP in another thread. I may have been talking with Oversowrd about it, I cannot recall. It's a waste to do it again because those that align themselves with the fringe are forever enamored and refuse to listen to facts. HAARP has a monthly open house, for christ sake. How clandestine is that?

• Like 2

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .

Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .

Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .

Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

You're right, it is unnatural. Its called man made climate change.

• Like 3

So when the 'new record' of anything happens, it must be Da Gubmint!

What about the storms that turned away? That started but then dissapated? Why aren't they "blamed" on Da Gubmint?

Sadly they are. We had a guy come through here that claimed Florida never got hit by hurricanes because the government breaks them up or turns them away to protect rich Jewish voters.

As for the "theory" that Sandy was made by the government it makes zero sense. There's just no motive. Forget the argument of if the technology is even possible, what possible reason would the government have to destroy a bunch of New Jersey?

• Like 3

Sadly they are. We had a guy come through here that claimed Florida never got hit by hurricanes because the government breaks them up or turns them away to protect rich Jewish voters.

As for the "theory" that Sandy was made by the government it makes zero sense. There's just no motive. Forget the argument of if the technology is even possible, what possible reason would the government have to destroy a bunch of New Jersey?

From where i stand, last week Obama was going to lose this election. Now he's a shoe in to win.

I am not saying i believe this speculation, but you have to have an open mind

• Like 2

I believe in terms of the electoral collage Obama always had a better chance of winning than Romney. And if you want to win an election I wouldn't think wiping out an area that was already going to vote for you and now will decrease the number of votes you get is the smartest way of going about things.

• Like 3

From where i stand, last week Obama was going to lose this election. Now he's a shoe in to win.

I am not saying i believe this speculation, but you have to have an open mind

It's a "shoo in" not a "shoe in". Sorry - my inner pedant cries out.

That said, an open mind is like an open window: great for a refreshing breeze but you still need a screen to keep out the crap.

• Like 4

I believe in terms of the electoral collage Obama always had a better chance of winning than Romney. And if you want to win an election I wouldn't think wiping out an area that was already going to vote for you and now will decrease the number of votes you get is the smartest way of going about things.

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

It's a "shoo in" not a "shoe in". Sorry - my inner pedant cries out.

That said, an open mind is like an open window: great for a refreshing breeze but you still need a screen to keep out the crap.

sorry, i thought i understood american terms. Obviously not.

Of course Sandy was seeded.

It was seeded by brain-dead people whom think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

• Like 5

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

The storm hit in areas that normally vote Dem. And generally voting isn't high on your list when your house has been destroyed. If Obama wanted a photo op and had Cobra Commander on speed dial it would have made much more political sense to have the hurricane hit states that vote GOP. That way he shows that even when people don't vote for him, he cares. Plus it would mean the other party supporters are left wondering when they'll get power back. A much better politicial situation.

Of course all this is assuming that Obama has the morality of your average Bond villain.

• Like 3

Me too Sweetpumper ! We need to Sit on the corner with our tin foil hats on and Support our Gov,not tell lies and try to make up such Crap !

http://www.ufo-blogg...p-activity.html

HAARP activity was very high on the eaat coast ,just before Sandy .

Oh my god. HAARP is in Alaska, first of all. (Of course the fringe belief is that it bounces signals off the moon.....)

Second, the levels of energy that HAARP generates are not even close to the amount that normal cosmic bombardment causes. On a DAILY basis, particles in the upper atmosphere are excited up to 20 times more than HAARP is even capable of.

• Like 3

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2012/1105/N.J.-earthquake-rumbles-but-leaves-no-injuries

And now they have an EQ ?

Let's check the rarity of EQs in NJ,shall we.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/historical_state.php#new_jersey

They haven't had one since 2009,before that 2003,before that,over a century ago ? But this is coincidence ..

Someone is playin ......I just don't buy this is all coincidence .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Oh my god. HAARP is in Alaska, first of all. (Of course the fringe belief is that it bounces signals off the moon.....)

Second, the levels of energy that HAARP generates are not even close to the amount that normal cosmic bombardment causes. On a DAILY basis, particles in the upper atmosphere are excited up to 20 times more than HAARP is even capable of.

Right this is actually half wrong.

1 HAARP facility is in Alaska. But there is more than 1.

One of the people who works on HAARP was asked if HAARP was powerful enough to read thoughts or control weather and this was his response:

"No HAARP in Alaska can't do it"

He had already stated there was more than 1 facility and that there was actually bigger facilities and laughed about the fact everyone mentions the one in Alaska. So that is weird that he said that.

A science book? LMFAO

Science books become outdated very quickly due to new discoveries. This has been proven by leading Scientists who say some things taught in schools from text book aren't even right anymore.

I've seen interviews with the Scientists and researchers who work on HAARP and they talked about how HAARP can be potentially used from the science it's based on. Might want to educate yourself there.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

One of the people who works on HAARP was asked if HAARP was powerful enough to read thoughts or control weather and this was his response:

Are these the same kind of kooks who think the LHC will open a portal?

The whole issue of people not evacuating despite being told how big a storm is is an old familiar tune. Have you ever heard of the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? Ordinary citizens, not terribly versed in meteorology looked at their past experience of Hurricane Irene and thought that if that storm didn't cause much damage, surely Sandy wouldn't. So, yes, they ignored the recommendations to evacuate. Same thing happened here with Hurricane Katrina. There were thousands who didn't evacuate and wound up trashing the Louisiana Superdome when they forced their way in and made it a shelter of last resort. This year, just a few months ago, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans and there were people who lost their homes to devastating floods and that, too, was a category 1 storm. Why isn't anyone calling that a seeded storm? I also seem to recall hearing that Sandy hit during high tide, so yeah, there was more water than normal being pushed ashore.

You know, for a bunch of people who normally hate the media and the millions of spins it gives everything, it seems most people in this thread are quite willing to listen to the media when it comes to Hurricane Sandy.

So HAARP causes earthquakes, hurricanes, and reads thoughts? Wow what a wonderful machine. Can I blame the trouble I'm having with my printer settings on HAARP?

• Like 3

So HAARP causes earthquakes, hurricanes, and reads thoughts? Wow what a wonderful machine. Can I blame the trouble I'm having with my printer settings on HAARP?

Looks like it, yep. :yes: