Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What IS the Alaskan HAARP?

StarLord

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Aurora Ionospheric Research Program) in Alaska.

http://www.viewzone.com/haarp00.html

What is it? What is it supposed to do? What does it do? What is it actually doing?

Tons of speculation out there that it has caused the earthquake in Haiti, that it's a weapon.

Personally, I think that particular theory is just pure nonsense.

Any Masters of Science degree type residents here that constantly have to keep swimming, grow rows of razor sharp teeth continuously and orientals crave one of their fins to make soup, care to settle what the HAARP is? :innocent:

Edited by StarLord

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarLord

• The Silver Thong

• Farmer77

• ExpandMyMind

It's a seal LOL kidding it's pretty interesting technology imo

I've been to the HAARP facility near Glenallen Alaska. Whatever the heck it is they worked really hard to put it in the absolute middle of nowhere.

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Aurora Ionospheric Research Program) in Alaska.

What is it? What is it supposed to do? What does it do? What is it actually doing?

Tons of speculation out there that it has caused the earthquake in Haiti, that it's a weapon.

Any Masters of Science degree type residents here that constantly have to keep swimming, grow rows of razor sharp teeth continuously and orientals crave one of their fins to make soup, care to settle what the HAARP is? :innocent:

Seriously? People think it is a weapon and it was used on Haiti?

Why the hell would anyone do that? I mean HAITI? Like it was a superpower wanna-be that was causing all kinds of ruckus in the world?

HAITI?

WHY would anyone do that?

Nibs

Why the hell would anyone do that? I mean HAITI? Like it was a superpower wanna-be that was causing all kinds of ruckus in the world?

HAITI?

Nibs

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true.

Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

Edited by bigtroutak

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true.

Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

Gah. Bad plan. :P

Oooh, let's test this on Haiti. Nothing much to lose. We can see what damage we can cause.

*runs evil test - destroys Haiti*

Oooh, now lets send Haiti millions of dollars!!!

Dumb.

Bleh.

Nibs

Edit to add - I wasn't saying giving Haiti millions is dumb. Just the evil Haarp dude's plan is dumb.

Edited by HerNibs

HAITI?

Nibs

Yes HerNibs, seriously. I like the choice conspiracy theory like the next inquisitive being, however, some world power actually hitting a button and causing all that death and then to send them another 5.9 right behind it to help settle the dust?

From what I have seen most of the foolios have copied the same crap about Haiti not being in an earthquake zone. BWUHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Research happens to show the very opposite, Haiti is near a very big earthquake zone, last big one seen in the mid 80's was it?

However, what I'm after, is someone *nudge*nudge*wink*wink* Lettered that can offer some sort of definitive scientific theory answer observation as to what that thing is for.

Edited by StarLord

Take a look at this for what it's worth. Might answer a question or two you have.

Take a look at this for what it's worth. Might answer a question or two you have.

I Have to ask, who is that coming out of the body suit? Canadian Singer by any chance as it looks like the lass with the "million dollar notes"

Well, I don't have a Masters of Science, but I do have a Batchelor's of Science and I have been gathering some data for 6 years. What I have determined is it is not like a planned activity; people don't sit down with their notepads and plan these things. But, earthquakes are the latest of the series of events that occur when you pull the oil out of the earth. That is all that I am going to say.

I'll break my silence and tell ya. The latest oil deposit found was the Gulf of Mexico about 300-400 miles south of Louisiana; that was some time ago. There was an earthquake, around 6.0 in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, about a year ago (I'm not sure). But, ,after that it was reported that a big oil pocket was found in the Gulf of Mexico.

Edited by greggK

I just stumbled upon HAARP today while searching the web for some of those projections of crosses in the Russian sky (it's been under my nose for quite time as the title of Muse's live album [you have to love how they're so in-the-know on conspiracy theories]). The whole idea of the project is incredibly fascinating. I have already visited and read some of the information on the previously provided HAARP site and the fact that the FAQ's say the device cannot control the weather does not cut it for me.

The conspiracy theorists would tell you that Haiti is a good testing and proving ground for such a weapon. Think about it, no infrastructure to investigate and no infrastructure to do anything about it if it proved to be true. Conspiracy theorists will also tell you that the global elites (the ones who would be in charge of a HAARP type device ) goal is to lower the global population by hundreds of millions, what better place to start than Haiti?

In all honesty, the Haiti theory makes sense to me. It's a relatively obscure country in the Caribbean, so why not test it there?

Gah. Bad plan. :P Oooh, let's test this on Haiti. Nothing much to lose. We can see what damage we can cause.*runs evil test - destroys Haiti*Oooh, now lets send Haiti millions of dollars!!!Dumb.Bleh. NibsEdit to add - I wasn't saying giving Haiti millions is dumb. Just the evil Haarp dude's plan is dumb.

The "let's send Haiti millions of dollars" idea could quite easily be a cover up :)

These are just my opinions and, in no way, reflect scientific fact.

I Have to ask, who is that coming out of the body suit? Canadian Singer by any chance as it looks like the lass with the "million dollar notes"

LOL I have no idea who the lady is but she does look damn hot, I just thought it was a weird avy and well I'm weird so... lol

PBS did a documentary on Haarp awhile back as well pretty good info but bad commentary. To be honest haarp is a complete mystery and do I think it is holding secrets we don't know, yes I do, but to what extent is anybodys guess.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Everyone keeps focusing on the fact that we're sending Haiti so much money, but seriously for the world's elite 5.9 million dollars is pocket change. Regardless of the value they put on the dollars the real question is what would they get out of it? Maybe having 10,000 troops stationed in a foreign country would be the goal, maybe bankrupting the nation through emergency aid loans is the goal, then those in power would basically "own" Haiti (see confessions of an economic hitman).

Im not saying i necessarily believe any of that or the other conspiracy theory stuff i posted, but I am saying that SOME of it makes much more logical sense than it would appear on the surface.

Everyone keeps focusing on the fact that we're sending Haiti so much money, but seriously for the world's elite 5.9 million dollars is pocket change. Regardless of the value they put on the dollars the real question is what would they get out of it? Maybe having 10,000 troops stationed in a foreign country would be the goal, maybe bankrupting the nation through emergency aid loans is the goal, then those in power would basically "own" Haiti (see confessions of an economic hitman). Im not saying i necessarily believe any of that or the other conspiracy theory stuff i posted, but I am saying that SOME of it makes much more logical sense than it would appear on the surface.

Of course, these are all merely theories.

If, persay, the HAARP does control the weather, might I ask how could it do so?

Would it be through some irregularity in the ionosphere, or possibly a control of the Sun's UV energy?

Earthquakes are caused by a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust. Perhaps the HAARP has some effect on the electric currents of the ionosphere?

Once again, this does not in any way reflect scientific fact :)

P.S. I feel as though your closing statement applies to much more than just the Alaskan HAARP :)

The HAARP thing is very in terestretian thing~ You know interesting.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What?

Conspiracy Theorists have been blaming HAARP for all kinds of natural disasters for years now, and Haiti is just the latest disaster.

Conspiracy Theorists have been blaming HAARP for all kinds of natural disasters for years now, and Haiti is just the latest disaster.

Yes, they have been blaming something they know absolutely zilch about. This is what starts false flag operations. We live on a big round globe with big cracks and a molten center. The cracks in this big globe every once and a while shift with the warble of the axis. In some places the molten magma rises in those cracks to cushion the moving plates. Near the surface, you have oil that fills the cracks and cushions the slipping and also the oil insulates the globe from the heat of the core keeping the global temperature down. The more oil is pulled out of the earth, the more earthquakes and global warming increases.

Long ago, I was led to believe that the dinosaurs caused the oil by dieing and being buried and the pressure of the earth and the heat. If the earth goes through the same process again that created the oil with the volcanoes and lava flows and pressure and heat, the oil pockets of the future will be made from diseased animals and, like the Holocaust and China and Haiti, big pockets of dead humans.

But, about this Alaskan HAARP? Sarah Palin probably knows and tried to shut it down or something and that started the smear campaign to silence her. The inventors of this HAARP thing are probably working alongside of the chemtrail sprayers to have a way to electrify the atmosphere so that they could have a way to detect missiles fired from Russia or anywhere. And it was Russia that caused the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba because of missiles that Russia had in Cuba. Gorbachev of Russia saw something that the US was doing maybe a few months ago and started saying that if we installed a missile defense system in Eastern Europe, that would be an act of war.

I would say that HAARP is part of the missile defense system. But, it is also used to detect submarines and explosive devices in or under the ocean and disrupts the communication under water. It may have caused the beaching of whales and dolphins and porpoises. And they probably have figured out a way to cause earthquakes with it. You remember the Manhattan Project? Same technology. Isn't that all part of the Tesla technology?

Do you remember Ronald Reagan? Was it him that started the Missile Defense System? Did Ronald know Nikola?

*edit - It was the Strategic Defense Initiative in 1985 started by Pres. Reagan because the government thought that the Russians had a 'technological breakthrough' and had built what they called a 'beam weapon.'

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_mispapers.html

This is about the missing papers of Nikola Tesla and Ronald Reagan's SDI.

Edited by greggK

hmm. i find it interesting that someone who claims to want information on haarp, completely ignores this post.

Edited by expandmymind

hmm. i find it interesting that someone who claims to want information on haarp, completely ignores this post.

You do? Fancy that. Care to take a guess as to who may have written that spot? Go on mate, it's free.

Do you believe everything a source like that tells you?

Do you trust everything you see on the news while having your cuppa?

It's the main reason I was asking for serious science letters type folks.

As far as the beaching whales and dolphins go, there may be a very good connection to the ULF that the military fills the oceans with. Great way to communicate with Boomers, perhaps not so good for the mammals that live there. I look at it like being forced to listen to the worst rap ever put out at high volume with no way to escape it, turn it down or off.

You do? Fancy that. Care to take a guess as to who may have written that spot? Go on mate, it's free.

Do you believe everything a source like that tells you?

Do you trust everything you see on the news while having your cuppa?

It's the main reason I was asking for serious science letters type folks.

As far as the beaching whales and dolphins go, there may be a very good connection to the ULF that the military fills the oceans with. Great way to communicate with Boomers, perhaps not so good for the mammals that live there. I look at it like being forced to listen to the worst rap ever put out at high volume with no way to escape it, turn it down or off.

well by this reasoning you probably should have posted this in the conspiracy section because this is a science section, and, as i'm sure you can imagine, this section deals mainly with facts and not idle speculation and conspiracy theories.

can i ask you if you even bothered to check their site before your OP? why don't you go to their annual open day? it's open to anyone who wishes to attend.

they mention on their website that nothing regarding the haarp program is confidential. what i will say, is that if there are any documents uncovered that reveal this to be untrue, and they do indeed have a confidential, secretive part of the program, then, and only then, will any of the wild claims that have been made about haarp hold any merit.

well by this reasoning you probably should have posted this in the conspiracy section because this is a science section, and, as i'm sure you can imagine, this section deals mainly with facts and not idle speculation and conspiracy theories.

can i ask you if you even bothered to check their site before your OP? why don't you go to their annual open day? it's open to anyone who wishes to attend.

they mention on their website that nothing regarding the haarp program is confidential. what i will say, is that if there are any documents uncovered that reveal this to be untrue, and they do indeed have a confidential, secretive part of the program, then, and only then, will any of the wild claims that have been made about haarp hold any merit.

I'm sorry, does that mean that you guessed that the Govt. / people that built the array put together that site you have asked me whether or not I bothered to have read? Was that a yes or no Expandmymind? Did you also bother to answer if you believe everything you are handed on the telly and from "official" spouts?

Seeings how I posted this in the science section, did you think I'm not interested in getting to the bottom of every potential HAARP has?

Are you presuming that I'm not able to distinguish between conspiracy and science?

Please.

Be sure to organize a few bake sales, Bikini Car Wash and Ebay saleathons and send me funds to travel to their open to the public shows, won't you.

Monkeying around with electro magnetic energies for what ever they claim may be fine and well for the official version, however change the frequency and out put, what ELSE should, could, would it do?

First question should be why it's out there in the boonies if it's so benign?

Forgive me if I choose to initiate the search with cold hard Science as the foundation of this thread.

Lastly expandmymind, are you old enough and well versed enough in science to appreciate the uber irony of energy companies telling people that it's ok and safe to live close by High Tension Towers?? You know, like official statements and findings from the people who run annual open day events regarding your electricity?

Edited by StarLord

Be sure to organize a few bake sales, Bikini Car Wash and Ebay saleathons and send me funds to travel to their open to the public shows, won't you.

?

Somewhere I have a pic of the HAARP facility up here, near Glennallen I assure you there will be no open houses! LMAO

I dont want to interfere here but that link is the US governments site, It has all the information if you look thru the links within, I do not know what more you are looking for, No other sites are going say its all a mass weapon of destruction and if they did im sure the US gov. has dealt with them, That link is the US Gov. homepage,

Somewhere I have a pic of the HAARP facility up here, near Glennallen I assure you there will be no open houses! LMAO

I believe they do evey year or two and have for sometime. In saying that would anyone walking around haarp really have any idea as to what it does or may do. I personaly don't think haarp can cause an earthquake and Hati just happens to be in an unstable part of the world geologicly speaking.

Edited by The Silver Thong