Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Imprisoned Yet Free


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

there was a time when our dreams were free
and we were where we wanted to be and all what we can be

in the land of passion i was buried six feets under
inside your heart i was bound to forever wander
destined to collect these pieces torn asounder
to shape joy from pain and bath them in splendor

a land forgotten by days where demons of the past come out to play
adorned by the thorns you placed to block my way
instead they carved your name deep in my flesh
each wound waiting for a shooting star to make a wish

there is no end to these landescapes from your heart there's many exits but no escape
there is a secret escaped your lips ,inside there's a wound that always drips
there is a man inside longing to be free , but there is no where to run nor to flee

deliver me from daily despair with the bright smile you used wear
and deceive me like a desert mirage as you push me into your golden cage
haunt me in my sleep as well as my awake
and imprison me in chains i cannot break

as i sit down to write captivated by these precious tunes
trying to adorn this letter with words instead of perfumes
words of english indulge me but fail to finish this sentence
for nothing i will ever write would do  justice



by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#2    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Athens, Greece

  • Dang!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Love is a mysterious feeling. It sets you free, but at the same time it somehow makes you feel puzzled. Amazing words right there :blush:

Edited by CuriousGreek, 07 December 2012 - 03:23 PM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#3    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

if you told me that line before i'd put it up in the poem :P
thanks for passing by

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#4    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Athens, Greece

  • Dang!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 07 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

if you told me that line before i'd put it up in the poem :P
thanks for passing by
Didn't know, that you were going to post a poem :P
I like writing poems. When i get the courage needed, i will post some of them here. :)
You're very welcome!! :D

Edited by CuriousGreek, 07 December 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Good poem, lots of feeling, those memories will get you.


#6    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,717 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

:)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#7    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Good poem, lots of feeling, those memories will get you.
thanks may they get you as well :P

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#8    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

    Feathered Feline

  • Member
  • 11,545 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Earth, Emerald Isle

  • Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

You have a wonderful way with words and their play.

Posted Image

#9    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 07 December 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

there was a time when our dreams were free
and we were where we wanted to be and all what we can be

in the land of passion i was buried six feets under
inside your heart i was bound to forever wander
destined to collect these pieces torn asounder
to shape joy from pain and bath them in splendor

a land forgotten by days where demons of the past come out to play
adorned by the thorns you placed to block my way
instead they carved your name deep in my flesh
each wound waiting for a shooting star to make a wish

there is no end to these landescapes from your heart there's many exits but no escape
there is a secret escaped your lips ,inside there's a wound that always drips
there is a man inside longing to be free , but there is no where to run nor to flee

deliver me from daily despair with the bright smile you used wear
and deceive me like a desert mirage as you push me into your golden cage
haunt me in my sleep as well as my awake
and imprison me in chains i cannot break

as i sit down to write captivated by these precious tunes
trying to adorn this letter with words instead of perfumes
words of english indulge me but fail to finish this sentence
for nothing i will ever write would do  justice


This comes across as very heartfelt to me for some reason, I really like this.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users