Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5056    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Guys, guys, 66 books were written chronicling humankinds interaction with offworld visitors and entities over a span of several thousand years.
Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible and with any luck it'll outsell the Godfather trilogy!"
So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person..:)
For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17), which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.
Jesus has ALWAYS been around- "Father you loved me before the creation of the world" (John 17:24), so it's quite conceivable he was there to cuddle baby dinos when they needed it-

"Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"
Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 17 January 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#5057    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostCrikey, on 17 January 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Guys, guys, 66 books were written chronicling humankinds interaction with offworld visitors and entities over a span of several thousand years.
Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible!"
So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person.. :)
For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17, which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.
Jesus has ALWAYS been around- "Father you loved me before the creation of the world" (John 17:24), so it's quite conceivable he was there to cuddle baby dinos when they needed it-

go post here:
http://www.unexplain...5

theres a discussion on something you may enjoy, hopefully anyway

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 06:17 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5058    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

This thread seams to be taking the long and winding road.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#5059    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,610 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible!"
So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person.. :)
For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17, which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track-

So I am assuming that you consider God an alien based on the fact that he/she/it didn't originate from the planet Earth. However how do you reconcile that with the fact that alien visitation assumes an alien civilization that sprang to life on another planet elsewhere in the Universe, another planet which God also would not have originated from? Do you see the distinction? There is no correlation between God, Jesus and aliens other than not being from Earth. I've never understood why some think that God and aliens belong in the same category, they are inherently different through and through.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5060    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible and with any luck it'll outsell the Godfather trilogy!"
For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17), which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.

Do you know what? The style of your postings, the language you use, and the end kicker statements you make like: ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"

is very similar to how zoser writes... and funny enough, zoser wasn't posting last night which is rare, but you were...

just thought Id mention it !  Its quite remarkable to have another just like him on same forum

Not impossible of course..

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 06:30 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5061    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

yes and lets hope it finds a very deep pot-hole to fall into!

#5062    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,610 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

Hey Synch, been busy? I haven't seen you around as much lately. It's good to see you making the rounds again. :tu:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5063    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,812 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Do you know what? The style of your postings, the language you use, and the end kicker statements you make like: ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"

is very similar to how zoser writes... and funny enough, zoser wasn't posting last night which is rare, but you were...

just thought Id mention it !  Its quite remarkable to have another just like him on same forum

Not impossible of course..
oh get away, seriously? That's getting close to paranoia.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5064    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 17 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

oh get away, seriously? That's getting close to paranoia.

haha but Im not paranoid - and dont care either way! Its just that zoser would post a pic or vid and usually underneath it was a final statement.... like 'debunk that if you can'.. (or something cocky like it). So when crikey posts a pic and right under was the ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out" statement... well it just seemed very similar way to post.  But as said I couldn't care less.. neither of them so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..

#5065    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 17 January 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

So I am assuming that you consider God an alien based on the fact that he/she/it didn't originate from the planet Earth....

Good point,so how would you define exactly what "alien" means?
For example Jesus said-  "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD....I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going" (John 8:23,John 8:14)
so does that qualify him as "alien"?

#5066    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

go post here:
http://www.unexplain...5
theres a discussion on something you may enjoy, hopefully anyway.

But if I go there you'll all be left pining for me here and will run around in distress asking "where's he gone? where's he gone?"
My sudden departure might also give rise to speculation that I've been Taken by aliens.
I mean, imagine the shock if instead of finding one of my posts you find nothing but a crop circle like what happened in the X-Files 'The Kindred' episode when Mulder and Scully went out to a farm to interview them, only to find it deserted and this circle nearby-

Posted Image

#5067    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,812 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

haha but Im not paranoid - and dont care either way! Its just that zoser would post a pic or vid and usually underneath it was a final statement.... like 'debunk that if you can'.. (or something cocky like it). So when crikey posts a pic and right under was the ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out" statement... well it just seemed very similar way to post.  But as said I couldn't care less.. neither of them so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..
Not that I'm altogether convinced that he's being 100% serious, though, I have to say. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5068    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,610 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostCrikey, on 17 January 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Good point,so how would you define exactly what "alien" means?
For example Jesus said-  "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD....I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going" (John 8:23,John 8:14)
so does that qualify him as "alien"?

The definition of alien in regards to the ETH means 'extraterrestrial' and covers any race of beings that originated on a different planet (although technically I don't suppose it has to be a planet). That is where the term ET comes from, Extra Terrestrial. Since God is all powerful and is supposed to have no origin then his alien status exceeds even that of ET. It could conceivably be argued that God is alien and yet native to everywhere since he was the creator of everything. This puts God and alien civilizations into two very different categories and any comparison is superficial at best. To argue that God is an alien in the same sense that aliens are 'alien' is to force fit an idea where it doesn't belong in my opinion.

#5069    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostCrikey, on 17 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

But if I go there you'll all be left pining for me here

nearby-

But even I have posted on the other thread, and Ive not left!  its more about finding the right people who share some of your ideas, to discuss them with. I think a lot of us here take a skeptic approach, so in knowing that - your posts maybe pulled to pieces. But other threads may help you form your ideas and find those who 'also' consider it a possibility, to talk too. That was all

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#5070    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

..neither of them [Zoser and Crikey] so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..

Dream on muchacho, for centuries atheists were going around saying "Nazareth never existed in Jesus's time", but have been left red-faced and pouting when recent archaeological digs proved there WAS a Nazareth in Jesus's time!
Look at this picture, it might even be Jesus's house, or do you think it belonged to Mary Poppins?..:)

Posted Image