Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Temperature Maps: Notice Anything Different?

Persia

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Travelling Man

• Persia

• regeneratia

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the ground heats up faster and holds the heat longer, i find it hard not to believe that the north with the most land is heater than the south.

Interesting, but im still in denial. Not like there is anything I could about it anyway.

lol brilliant, notice the difference. what a pile of crap.

lol brilliant, notice the difference. what a pile of crap.

the thing i found to be sick is that they are compareing it to 1950 to 1980, but they didnt start keeping records until 1980.

Weren't scientists warning us that we were going into an ice age back in the 1970s? Why, yes, yes they were!

So, which is the anomaly? The cooling of the 1970s? Or the warming, which even East Anglia now admits has not been occurring since 1995?

Weren't scientists warning us that we were going into an ice age back in the 1970s? Why, yes, yes they were!

So, which is the anomaly? The cooling of the 1970s? Or the warming, which even East Anglia now admits has not been occurring since 1995?

yes i remember that right after that plane skidded off the runway into the potomac.

How can you know that this is man-made or just the geological and cosmological cycles that the earth routinely goes thru every ... what?... 26 thousand years? Like earth crust displacement (Hapgood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataclysmic_pole_shift_hypothesis). Or a part of our elipical journey around the sun, in combination with the gravitational influences of the planets, including the new ones that are being found just now (!!!)?

While I adore this planet and nature and all that it entails, I am not convinced this change in the ice-map is totally man-made.

And thru it all, I simply refuse to fear the changes.

Edited by regeneratia

Ho.

Ly.

Crap!

regeneratia makes a post that I actually AGREE WITH?!?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!?!?!? AAAAaaaarrrrrrrgh!!

Okay... back on topic. This is cherry-picked info. We know the sun goes through 11-year cycles of sun-spots - and both pics could be of the apogee and perigee of this cycle. Let me cherry pick some info and I can prove that NYC is going to have it's own, non-glacially supported ice age all by itself.

I REALLY dislike crap science that is "media-fied".

Ho.

Ly.

Crap!

regeneratia makes a post that I actually AGREE WITH?!?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!?!?!? AAAAaaaarrrrrrrgh!!

Okay... back on topic. This is cherry-picked info. We know the sun goes through 11-year cycles of sun-spots - and both pics could be of the apogee and perigee of this cycle. Let me cherry pick some info and I can prove that NYC is going to have it's own, non-glacially supported ice age all by itself.

I REALLY dislike crap science that is "media-fied".

the first map is the average of 30 years supposedly. the second is the average of 10 years or maybe it is the max of 10 years.