Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

teen psychics

kaikay

hey im new here. im trying to get at some of the teen psychics here. i would love to talk to some one or some people (teens) that are in my shoes. share stories or whatever. would love if you got at me =D

*snip

thank you

kaikay

xxxooo

Edited by Magikman
Removed email address

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kaikay

• Radian

• Drayno

• DellusionalMirror

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be rude but you might wanna share your own story or just go look at other threads and why just teens would adult with the same expirence also be welcomed after all the have bein dealing with it longer. Just a thought.

Not to be rude but you might wanna share your own story or just go look at other threads and why just teens would adult with the same expirence also be welcomed after all the have bein dealing with it longer. Just a thought.

haha. well i was calling out for teens because there still in school. and i no adults go to college but i mean high school. and i wanted to see how they deal with there abilities while in school or whatever. if an adult wants to share anything with me they are wellcome to do that! =]

thank you for your input.

okay...??? 1 of my storys...

this is no lie i speak the truth only

i was haveing a regular dream of me going to school on the school bus.(dont no why lol) but then everything got dark like i could still "see" my dream but the vide of it changed. then the bus stoped in front of some creepy looking girl. but she looked jus like this really quiet goth emo girl in my school. i went off the bus with everyone else and when i tuned around she was in my face. she grabed my left arm and i started to see things about her life. then when i woke up my arm were she grabed me was burned and my skin got like blisters and i still have the scars. (so if you dont belive me i can prob. send u a pic.) and every once in awhile i see new stuff about this girl like whtever happeneds to her i can see. (idk?)

only one of my storys =]

please feedback

thank you

kaikay

xxxooo

I'd assume I have had experiences defined as.."psychic" or "precognitive"...but I don't believe in psychic powers.

I'd assume I have had experiences defined as.."psychic" or "precognitive"...but I don't believe in psychic powers.

haha. why not? belive it or not when i was little i didnt either

haha. why not? belive it or not when i was little i didnt either

Most things we experience as humans are unexplained. But, it doesn't make it psychic phenomena. I don't believe in just everything.

Most things we experience as humans are unexplained. But, it doesn't make it psychic phenomena. I don't believe in just everything.

well umm okay i understand were you coming. my brotha dont belive it either. hw says well any1 can sense sumthang round them dont mean they special.

It's possible you were sleepwalking while dreaming and hurt yourself.. Sometimes we fit the dream with the injury, if that makes sense..

Not saying for sure that's what you're doing, but what other things have you experienced? -- besides that dream you mentioned- If you don't mind answering an adult their question... :P

It's possible you were sleepwalking while dreaming and hurt yourself.. Sometimes we fit the dream with the injury, if that makes sense..

Not saying for sure that's what you're doing, but what other things have you experienced? -- besides that dream you mentioned- If you don't mind answering an adult their question... :P

well thank you. i never thought about sleepwalking. haha =D i dont mind answering your question.

well to run thourgh things very quick. if you hear something you want to hear more about jus ask kause im not going to givce full detail on errthing.

in my lil sis room at night nxt to the closet in the corner these black things slide on the celing and walls. they give me no vibe or anything. they dont bother me there jus there. these 3 of them. only at night.

my girl alxis(not real person) shes always here with me. been here since my grandmama died.

if too many "spirts" come to me i get bad headaches. at frist i used to get bloody noses. but that stoped

and 1 of my worst ones yet. i was sleeping on sep.11 and i dont memba havein a dream but like 10 seconds before i woke up i seen smoke yelling fire and planes. when i woke up my mum was krying because the twin towers had started to fall. i cryed noing my aunt was there. but its like i seen it a lil b4 it happened.

well thank you. i never thought about sleepwalking. haha =D i dont mind answering your question.

well to run thourgh things very quick. if you hear something you want to hear more about jus ask kause im not going to givce full detail on errthing.

in my lil sis room at night nxt to the closet in the corner these black things slide on the celing and walls. they give me no vibe or anything. they dont bother me there jus there. these 3 of them. only at night.

my girl alxis(not real person) shes always here with me. been here since my grandmama died.

if too many "spirts" come to me i get bad headaches. at frist i used to get bloody noses. but that stoped

and 1 of my worst ones yet. i was sleeping on sep.11 and i dont memba havein a dream but like 10 seconds before i woke up i seen smoke yelling fire and planes. when i woke up my mum was krying because the twin towers had started to fall. i cryed noing my aunt was there. but its like i seen it a lil b4 it happened.

For the last two you explained, the nose bleeds and dreaming about 911, I think* there may be explanations for those, and I wouldn't think it's paranormal.

Your aunt and mother could've been discussing the 911 event, and while you were dreaming/ in REM or deep sleep mode you heard this conversation (subconsciously) and your mind began to form thoughts, dreams, images to that conversation between them, before you actually awoke.. just a thought there..:}

The nose bleeds and seeing ghost.. could be something explained medically. I'm no Medical Doctor, but I'm only suggesting the possibilities, or the strong one that that could be caused from something in your body. Good that you don't do this anymore.

Now, the black things you see up the walls, what do they look like?

I've seen things like this myself.

and does your sister see these also?

Ok, LOL, I don't mean to ask so many questions, just trying to understand you is all..

This Asxil friend, what does this friend look like?

Seems like an (imaginary) friend that came along to help you with the stress of your grandmother's death...

For the last two you explained, the nose bleeds and dreaming about 911, I think* there may be explanations for those, and I wouldn't think it's paranormal.

Your aunt and mother could've been discussing the 911 event, and while you were dreaming/ in REM or deep sleep mode you heard this conversation (subconsciously) and your mind began to form thoughts, dreams, images to that conversation between them, before you actually awoke.. just a thought there..:}

The nose bleeds and seeing ghost.. could be something explained medically. I'm no Medical Doctor, but I'm only suggesting the possibilities, or the strong one that that could be caused from something in your body. Good that you don't do this anymore.

Now, the black things you see up the walls, what do they look like?

I've seen things like this myself.

and does your sister see these also?

Ok, LOL, I don't mean to ask so many questions, just trying to understand you is all..

This Asxil friend, what does this friend look like?

Seems like an (imaginary) friend that came along to help you with the stress of your grandmother's death...

lol. no i dont mind the questions at all. wont find out if you dont ask.

ok 911 thing -

my aunt was in the towers and my mom was crying so i dont no how i would have heard her because she was in the next room.

nose bleed thing-

well i dont no u might be rite its jus that when lots of them were around or something my head wood start to hurt n then my nose wood bleed

(idk) =D

black things-

well there jus skinny long black things that dont bother any1. they have no face or hand or feet. it was like if they came of the walls they wood be able to float. kindof looks like they have a robe on very very very long. and yes she can in our family me and her are the only ones. shes 3. she trys to grab them. haha. she like them they make her laugh.

alxis-

well shes 12 from ohio. she was old worn out cut clothes. she looks beat up. but she looks like if u cleand her up she was a pretty young girl (even though how creepy that sounds) i think she was killed but she doesnt like to talk bout her at all. someone told me dat they think shes my "spirt guide" or something. i dont care what she is i no she been here for me.

alxis-

well shes 12 from ohio. she was old worn out cut clothes. she looks beat up. but she looks like if u cleand her up she was a pretty young girl (even though how creepy that sounds) i think she was killed but she doesnt like to talk bout her at all. someone told me dat they think shes my "spirt guide" or something. i dont care what she is i no she been here for me.

Interesting here.

Hope you dont mind more questions... :P

what makes you think she was killed?

What does she do that makes you feel she is there for you? Can you give me an example-

Interesting here.

What does she do that makes you feel she is there for you? Can you give me an example-

i think shes killed because the way shes cut up it looks like someone did it on purpose. and shes ALWAYS HERE with me. and she keeps me company. and YES i have tons of friends but im closer with her because i new her longer and she never lies to me or anything. example- well when my grandmama died she was there to make sure i did go "crazy" haha and jus to confort me. shes always watching me. and if im with friends or out and i cant see her i can always sense her around.

if that answer ur question. haha

Interesting here.

i think shes killed because the way shes cut up it looks like someone did it on purpose. and shes ALWAYS HERE with me. and she keeps me company. and YES i have tons of friends but im closer with her because i new her longer and she never lies to me or anything. example- well when my grandmama died she was there to make sure i did go "crazy" haha and jus to confort me. shes always watching me. and if im with friends or out and i cant see her i can always sense her around.

if that answer ur question. haha

haha yes It does somewhat..

She's cut up where?

How long has she been around you now? 1 year, 5 years, 3 weeks ??

and No one else can see her but you? Not even your little sister?

Do your folks have any idea you have this "friend?"

Sorry for gudzillion & 1/2 questions..:/

haha yes It does somewhat..

She's cut up where?

How long has she been around you now? 1 year, 5 years, 3 weeks ??

and No one else can see her but you? Not even your little sister?

Do your folks have any idea you have this "friend?"

Sorry for gudzillion & 1/2 questions..:/

no its ok haha. dont mind

round her neck chest and on her belly.

she been with me for a very very long time now. my grandmama passed away when i was 6 im 15 now!!!

i no for a fact no one eles kan see her. but once i was at the movies with my friends and they were like "wow it feels like someone is here like behind me or something its wired" so i guess some ppl get "that" feeling whenever she there but not all the time and not err1. and i think my sis kan sumtimes because when i was down south i was lying on the bed alxis was next to the closet and i was "talking" to her. and my sis comes in the room and is looking were im lookin and waveing. so im guessing at times she can =|

welll...

no1 in my family nos but my brotha. (guess u caould count my sis) haha. moms not the person you can run up to and tell things like this too.

:wub: more questions.. :unsure2:

Wow, she's been with you for a while now, heh. Perty much your entire childhood-

So, you can see these "cuts?" Are they scratches that have healed, or what? Or are they deep cuts, like knife wounds kinda thing, something like Micheal Myers or Jason would do?

When she goes where does she go to, does she tell you? Like does she have another place that she stays?

How do you say that name.. Alxas?

I'm thinking if you talk to her out loud, like you do another real person, your folks would have already heard this by now, Surely.. So, do you talk with Axlas a lot.. outloud? Or do you use your mind to speak with her?

lol. no i dont mind the questions at all. wont find out if you dont ask.

ok 911 thing -

my aunt was in the towers and my mom was crying so i dont no how i would have heard her because she was in the next room.

nose bleed thing-

well i dont no u might be rite its jus that when lots of them were around or something my head wood start to hurt n then my nose wood bleed

(idk) =D

black things-

well there jus skinny long black things that dont bother any1. they have no face or hand or feet. it was like if they came of the walls they wood be able to float. kindof looks like they have a robe on very very very long. and yes she can in our family me and her are the only ones. shes 3. she trys to grab them. haha. she like them they make her laugh.

alxis-

is it possible to call upon a spirit guide? or does something tragic have to happen? i've been trying to call a spirit guide of mine, but i'm not sure how. though i think i know who one of them is

Kaikay,

It's not a real good idea to publicly display your email address. Its best that people who are interested in talking to you send you an instant message via our private message system where you can safely exchange contact information. Thank you for your understanding.

MM

I would also like to suggest that great care be taken as far as how much information you give out, let common sense prevail. :tu:

:wub: more questions.. :unsure2:

Wow, she's been with you for a while now, heh. Perty much your entire childhood-

So, you can see these "cuts?" Are they scratches that have healed, or what? Or are they deep cuts, like knife wounds kinda thing, something like Micheal Myers or Jason would do?

When she goes where does she go to, does she tell you? Like does she have another place that she stays?

How do you say that name.. Alxas?

I'm thinking if you talk to her out loud, like you do another real person, your folks would have already heard this by now, Surely.. So, do you talk with Axlas a lot.. outloud? Or do you use your mind to speak with her?

yea she has ben her 4 a good minute

hahaha lol. yea there deep ones like a knife. the one on her neck is the deepest.

and i dont no really. its like she jus leaves or walks off and then i kant see her no more. i allways wanted to no were she goes but never thought to ask.

umm ima try my best to sound it out

alxis........ AH.LEC.SIS.

haha hope that helps

well if my mum is round or sum1 eles yea i dont talk out loud. but most time i talk outloud kause im not allways wit someone. (well i shouldnt say most of the time) prob. 50/50

and yea i talk to her alot. like rite now if i was talkin to her i wood jus talk but if my mum came in i wood do it in my mind. but she doesnt like my mum. so she wood prob. leave.

hehe

do you was any """""POWERS""""

(haha)