Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living TV's New Show Psychic Live

dominic

Hello there,

My name is Dominic Crofts and i am working on a new TV show called Psychic LIVE, beginning on Living TV on the 24th November in the UK.

The programme is a groundbreaking show in that it is the first ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO DEMONSTRATE LIVE PSYCHIC READINGS. John Edward etc do readings on their shows, but ours are transmitted AS THEY HAPPEN.

As well as this we are also looking to cover all aspects of the paranormal, the supernatural and the unknown, giving real people the chance to relay their real stories on TV.

Indeed, that is why i am contacting you. If you have any true life stories involving spirits, ghosts, hauntings etc i would love to hear from you.

As you can imagine the programme starts a week on Monday so these calls are urgently needed! Some of the stories i have already heard are simply amazing and many will be featuring as guests, relaying their stories to our mediums who will try to explain who was trying to contact them and why.

So if you have a tale to tell give me a call now on 0208 996 5554. Be part of history, be part of Psychic LIVE.

Dominic

Researcher 0208 996 5554

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dominic

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dominic, I've moved your post into the 'Movies, Books and Television Shows' board where it is better suited and more people will see it.

Sound like it's going to be an excellent new show, I look forward to watching it.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much.

I got your web address from Brendan at the Supernatural World. He thought you might have some contacts who would like to come on and tell there story