Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Acorn video number five

Caesar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QV7kNMrsvI

In the latest video, O’Keefe asks the man if Tijuana is the best place to bring the girls to cross over into the U.S.

The man replies “yes,” because he has a lot of contacts there who can assist in bringing them across the border.

In another part of the video, the man asked O’Keefe how much he charges for Giles’ services.

“Are you a potential client?” O’Keefe asked.

“No, no. I want to know,” the man said. “How…what is it?”

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ctn

• Caesar

• Lt_Ripley

• Kimi81

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure ... but I've heard not all those video's are actually valid !! lol

you may want to slow down until the dust clears.

Source and proof please.

I'm not sure ... but I've heard not all those video's are actually valid !! lol

you may want to slow down until the dust clears.

But LT he got them off Fox so they must be ligete....Fox News would never distorte or just plain fabricate a story to go in they're favor. They also had over 2 million people at they're last teabagging get together despite the fact that the Wash DC fire Department said there were only 70,000 tops :cry: The D.C Fire department must have been in the tank with the left-wing media to make Fox look like liers ;)

Unless those ACORN empolyees are paid fake actors, those videos are as real as they come.

-spelling

Edited by ohio traveler

Unless those ACORN empolyees are paid fake actors, those videos are as real as they come.

-spelling

lol I guess that means every video on youtube is real too. Always someone out there willing to do something for a buck .

How about some real refutations instead of the same old empty rhetoric?

But LT he got them off Fox so they must be ligete....Fox News would never distorte or just plain fabricate a story to go in they're favor. They also had over 2 million people at they're last teabagging get together despite the fact that the Wash DC fire Department said there were only 70,000 tops :cry: The D.C Fire department must have been in the tank with the left-wing media to make Fox look like liers ;)

Are you kidding me? Just how stupid is ACORN and our U.S. government then if this was just "someone doing soemthing for a buck" and they cannot pick up on the fact that the wwoman in the vid is plant? lol - Wow, we're in more trouble than I thought then.

lol I guess that means every video on youtube is real too. Always someone out there willing to do something for a buck .

How about some real refutations instead of the same old empty rhetoric?

Fox gets punk'd: ACORN volunteer knew 'pimp' and 'prostitute' were fake, was putting them on

ink

Fox News Caught in a Smear: Media Matters calls for accountability following shameful omission during ACORN reports

link

SAN BERNARDINO - The head organizer forCalifornia ACORN says a new video that appears to show a staffer at theorganization's San Bernardino office is fake journalism

link

Edited by ninjadude

Nono -- Ninja-Dude --- See, I asked for PROOF! NOT, oh, now that she's CAUGHT, she's claiming she knew all along?

So she knew all along, yet she gave out the names of politicians, gave out REAL advice (In line with what the others did, who were FIRED) and did nothing to inform her superiors???

Once she saw the first vid made public (It was days before the next came out, and according to the journalist, he has MORE videos) - Then wouldn't she have went public, or at least told her superiors? It's PLAINLY obvious that Acorn did not know about this in advance...

Grasping at straws here, and you're willing to believe this at her word huh? Ignore the video evidence, but believe this dirt bag at her word? Figures. The evidence says otherwise, and you know it.

She was caught, and it's easy to cllaim " HA! Gotcha back!" Except her actions are SCREAMING the exact opposite. More likely, she was talking tough about her husband (But I guess in your eyes no one ever ever tells stories huh? No guys ever lie about their sexual experiences, no one ever lies about their past to sound tough... Nope, never happens.)

So in your mind, and in the minds of the liberal media, the only possible answer is SHE KNEW!

Yet:

- WHy isn't ACORN p***ed off at her for not informing them if she knew it was a setup?

- Why didn't she speak up after the first vid hit?

- Is company time so unvaluable that she can waste all that time with fakes? Isn't there something else she could be doing?

- She continued giving the same advice as everyone else

- If she KNEW this was a put-on, then shouldn't she have done something to back up her own story?

Yet, with all of this evidence, and all of these questions, all we have is her own word claiming: I knew...

And the libs as usual, take what hey can get, and latch on to it as if it were some sort of irrefutable fact. When it's NOT.

Fox gets punk'd: ACORN volunteer knew 'pimp' and 'prostitute' were fake, was putting them on

ink

Fox News Caught in a Smear: Media Matters calls for accountability following shameful omission during ACORN reports

link

SAN BERNARDINO - The head organizer forCalifornia ACORN says a new video that appears to show a staffer at theorganization's San Bernardino office is fake journalism

link

ink

link

link

What do you expect for ACORN to say, I mean they are about to lose the nutrition they get from the tax payers.