Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clairsentient - Empathic abilities

Angelfinn

Throughout my life I have had precognition dreams, I get approached by strangers telling me their life stories, and the latest gifts would be that of strange coincidences. (I.e. Meeting the people (Previously unknown) who built my house, while shopping in a home improvement store, outside of my hometown. Yes really!)

Now the conundrum, what am I supposed to do now, not only to hone my abilities, and clearly understand which emotions are mine. Also what to do, to have my abilities be of use to others? As well as using those abilities, for a greater purpose.

Sidebar, as for you skeptics out there, I have been skeptical and dismissive throughout most of my life; and only when I have embraced the truth about my abilities, have I found peace.

IMHO, it's necessary to identify whose feelings you are experiencing, yours or someone else's. Once you clarify that, often what needs to be done, if anything, also becomes more apparent. It's my experience that one of the most helpful, loving things we can do is just sit with someone, be a witness to their life, without bringing judgement to it or manifest our own need to reach out & help. Having clairvoyance or clairsentience does not automatically mean that one is a healer, but it does mean being sensitive to nuance and emotion. I use my clairsentience to be aware of issues a person is dealing with, and to gently direct the conversation in a way that creates a space the individual can step into to talk about it, if they so choose. I've worked with hundreds of people over the years, and have learned that many of them have a "secret", an event or series of events of which they feel ashamed or guilty. To be able to finally give voice to that, to have someone hear it and not reject or judge them, is when, in my experience, healing can begin.

I happen to be able to channel energy to others. When I do this, I know that I am not the one bringing about any healing, or anything else. I am just the hollow bone through which the energy moves. I make no attempt to direct it or manage it, I leave that up to the informed energy that flows through me. Often I have to hold my mind in check, because it wants to step in and manage, and my intent is to let the energy manage itself and trust in the process. I find that staying grounded in love and compassion, which anyone can do at any time, can give hope to even the most desperate. I've learned to trust my intuition, listen to my inner voice, and have respect for the journey each & everyone of us is taking. It may not look at all like mine, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. I hope this helps.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 2

To me you sound like a sharing/caring sort, so my advice would be to reach out to the scientific community and share your gift with them. Through greater understanding of individuals with such innate abilities we can undoubtedly increase our knowledge and possible create a safe haven for others with such gifts to come forward as well.

People like yourself may very well hold the key to taking mankind to the next step in evolution, a place more empathetic and hopefully peaceful. So reach out to a local university and share of your experiences and maybe relate to them how you can capture their thoughts and visions.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both for your time in replying!

Hopefully through collaborative discussion, investigation, better identification techniques, and acceptance of these less tangible gifts; will we find the answers, and ways to help souls that have been struggling against the "Take a pill it will be better" world.

IMHO, it's necessary to identify whose feelings you are experiencing, yours or someone else's. Once you clarify that, often what needs to be done, if anything, also becomes more apparent. It's my experience that one of the most helpful, loving things we can do is just sit with someone, be a witness to their life, without bringing judgement to it or manifest our own need to reach out & help. Having clairvoyance or clairsentience does not automatically mean that one is a healer, but it does mean being sensitive to nuance and emotion. I use my clairsentience to be aware of issues a person is dealing with, and to gently direct the conversation in a way that creates a space the individual can step into to talk about it, if they so choose. I've worked with hundreds of people over the years, and have learned that many of them have a "secret", an event or series of events of which they feel ashamed or guilty. To be able to finally give voice to that, to have someone hear it and not reject or judge them, is when, in my experience, healing can begin.

I happen to be able to channel energy to others. When I do this, I know that I am not the one bringing about any healing, or anything else. I am just the hollow bone through which the energy moves. I make no attempt to direct it or manage it, I leave that up to the informed energy that flows through me. Often I have to hold my mind in check, because it wants to step in and manage, and my intent is to let the energy manage itself and trust in the process. I find that staying grounded in love and compassion, which anyone can do at any time, can give hope to even the most desperate. I've learned to trust my intuition, listen to my inner voice, and have respect for the journey each & everyone of us is taking. It may not look at all like mine, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. I hope this helps.

This is very interesting,coz if someone taps into the true energy of unconditional love and channels it just by will and thought,healing is sure

Also forgiveness where applicable ,and boom u r the healer so few understand ,...........