Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

View PostToolite, on 04 February 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Sorry would love to provide you with a pic but, it sounds like something I don't even want to ask them..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

May i ask why they would care if someone took a picture of their eye?

the truth is out there....

#122    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

View PostSquit, on 03 February 2011 - 07:06 PM, said:

i honestly can't believe how highly you think of yourself.

anyway i give up with you, toolite...trying to reason with a person who has no understanding of logic, a person who is this ridiculously stubborn, and a person so unbelievably deluded is a complete waste of time.

It's called self esteem and self confidence.. Which all should learn and practice.  You would be wasting your time if you are trying to undo what I believe is the spiritual aspect of me..  You should stop now and save yourself sometime because you will get no where with trying to make me stop believing.. I have experiences that go back since I was five so how can you undo that.. you can't.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#123    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

View PostTerrance.B, on 04 February 2011 - 04:55 AM, said:

. Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there's more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There's only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy. These black eyed beings.. Everyone here, reading this.. Believe it or not evil exist and so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose.  I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there.   You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception,  media,  unexplained events,  NASA,  secret corrupt governments, UFO's, greys,  Illuminati, reptilians,  satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt,  myans,  prophets,  2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn't.  Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we  will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now. Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that's what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge.  When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it.  It takes time and you could say hard work because of all distractions put out there.  You can't depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage.  Segregating us but bringing us together in the modern day to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced.  You have to seek the truth, and isn't that why we're all here?  Isn't this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it. You all attack Toolite as if he is forcing this information upon you.  Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other.  Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few.  If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek to get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. TOOLITE is not claiming what so ever to be of a higher status or importance because he knows as well as I know that we are all equal.  But he is expressing a state at which he has attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I'm dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I'm perfect but I've done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I'm beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray,  go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with  injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time? You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what's holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It's all life… God's creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). Polarity Integration!  WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE
**Once is enough, Terrance.**

Wow I'm impressed.. and I agree with what you are saying.. We all have something great in us that completes the whole picture.. Things that will be revealed to you and not me in the process of coming to gather we close gaps..  I've been told twice by two that there is non-other like me.. so I search to see what all that intels.. I don't mean anyone harm and really just want them to grow.. The world has us believe it's about a house, great car and perfect family but, it's not.. It's about each individual growing and learning spiritually so they can move on... Certain lessons that must be learned in order to go to another level.  I wish all could have victory because it all goes back to our will... from not crossing over - nobody stopped a ghost from not crossing over that's their decision but, the torment their in because of their decision..  I don't want that for anyone but, I feel limited on what I can share because they don't believe and they are not seeking for themselves and then I'm like I see alot of things to come.. I don't know I just wish everyone well..  They are not my children but, belong to God.. and anything I learn I always share whether they can use it or not.

#124    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:53 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 04 February 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

May i ask why they would care if someone took a picture of their eye?

One is spiritual strong she may even sense the purpose of the picture.. trying to avoid confrontation.. and then again the world is so big but, it's amazing how someone can be in your circle and you don't know it..  I see all kinds of things spiritually and sometimes they can not be revealed openingly... They can not and so I've learned not to..  I know you hold a gift but, I don't understand if you know it and are just playing like you don't or if you really are unaware..  So if you want to talk about something lets talk about that..

#125    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:49 PM

View PostTerrance.B, on 04 February 2011 - 04:55 AM, said:

. Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there's more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There's only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy. These black eyed beings.. Everyone here, reading this.. Believe it or not evil exist and so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose.  I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there.   You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception,  media,  unexplained events,  NASA,  secret corrupt governments, UFO's, greys,  Illuminati, reptilians,  satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt,  myans,  prophets,  2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn't.  Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we  will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now. Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that's what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge.  When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it.  It takes time and you could say hard work because of all distractions put out there.  You can't depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage.  Segregating us but bringing us together in the modern day to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced.  You have to seek the truth, and isn't that why we're all here?  Isn't this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it. You all attack Toolite as if he is forcing this information upon you.  Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other.  Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few.  If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek to get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. TOOLITE is not claiming what so ever to be of a higher status or importance because he knows as well as I know that we are all equal.  But he is expressing a state at which he has attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I'm dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I'm perfect but I've done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I'm beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray,  go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with  injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time? You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what's holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It's all life… God's creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). Polarity Integration!  WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE
**Once is enough, Terrance.**
I must say, that was the longest rambling line of illogical words I have seen in a very long time. Your whole post makes no sense and you actually sound like you are preaching a sermon. The existance of God cannot be proved, governments are corrupt by nature. There is no evidence of any kind to support your statements. The origonal subject matter is on the Blacke Eyed People. There is a fine line between reality and not reality. There is no proof of anything you say in your post, there is no proof of god or greys or any of of those things. Exactly how are we going to be transformed in the new age anyway? Well in any event, there is no proof of Black Eyed People or demon possession, or god or angles or, well the list goes on. My argument is that if the OP is the only one who sees these demon possessed BEP then maybe it is not reality. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them evil. She claims that ONLY she sees these changes and it is because ONLY she has been chosen to see it, I say not Reality, there are probably a hundred medical reasons why one would be seeing things that others cannot, and untill one rules out ALL OTHER POSSIBLITIES then it is NOT reality. So if you have something to contribute to the subject matter then by all means let us know.

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#126    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostToolite, on 04 February 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

One is spiritual strong she may even sense the purpose of the picture.. trying to avoid confrontation.. and then again the world is so big but, it's amazing how someone can be in your circle and you don't know it..  I see all kinds of things spiritually and sometimes they can not be revealed openingly... They can not and so I've learned not to..  I know you hold a gift but, I don't understand if you know it and are just playing like you don't or if you really are unaware..  So if you want to talk about something lets talk about that..

Well, id hope they are not so bigoted and egotistical, that someone cannot take a picture of their eye, so that you can share your experience with us, and use them as the evidence to back up your claim.
Id hope theyd be nice enough to help you.

Whats my gift?

the truth is out there....

#127    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 04 February 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

I must say, that was the longest rambling line of illogical words I have seen in a very long time. Your whole post makes no sense and you actually sound like you are preaching a sermon. The existance of God cannot be proved, governments are corrupt by nature. There is no evidence of any kind to support your statements. The origonal subject matter is on the Blacke Eyed People. There is a fine line between reality and not reality. There is no proof of anything you say in your post, there is no proof of god or greys or any of of those things. Exactly how are we going to be transformed in the new age anyway? Well in any event, there is no proof of Black Eyed People or demon possession, or god or angles or, well the list goes on. My argument is that if the OP is the only one who sees these demon possessed BEP then maybe it is not reality. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them evil. She claims that ONLY she sees these changes and it is because ONLY she has been chosen to see it, I say not Reality, there are probably a hundred medical reasons why one would be seeing things that others cannot, and untill one rules out ALL OTHER POSSIBLITIES then it is NOT reality. So if you have something to contribute to the subject matter then by all means let us know.

Rocketgirl B)

I do want to understand why there is a line between the spiritual and not spiritual.. and the line is clear.. you just can't believe anything.. You mentioned an experience with ghost but, I bet you let a dr.. tell you you were sick and put you on medicine.. I've seen that a co-worker was just started getting visions..  and she had a vision that the building was going to collapse and we worked in a five story building and out of no where I said not this building but, later the twin towers came down.. when I say later I mean a couple of days later.. but, back to her in this where things were being revealed she became nervous and they put her on medicine..  I know for a fact if you can stand through what is being shown to you - you will benefit and not just yourself but, others too..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

#128    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

View PostToolite, on 04 February 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

I do want to understand why there is a line between the spiritual and not spiritual.. and the line is clear.. you just can't believe anything.. You mentioned an experience with ghost but, I bet you let a dr.. tell you you were sick and put you on medicine.. I've seen that a co-worker was just started getting visions..  and she had a vision that the building was going to collapse and we worked in a five story building and out of no where I said not this building but, later the twin towers came down.. when I say later I mean a couple of days later.. but, back to her in this where things were being revealed she became nervous and they put her on medicine..  I know for a fact if you can stand through what is being shown to you - you will benefit and not just yourself but, others too..

You have no idea how spiritual I am. You really don't know anything about me which is evident in your postings. I know the differenc between spirituality and reality. I am a very spiritual person, and I don't believe in god or the bible or angles and still I am spititual. You need to stop trying your hand at anilizing me and look at your own true self. I am still saying that if YOU are the ONLY one who sees demon possessed black eyed people, well then maybe this is not a spiritual condition. Have you even tried to find out if there would be another reason for you being the only one who sees them or have you just decided that god chose you to see them, and if he did, what are you saposed to do about it?
Your claims are illogical and unprovable. There is NO FACTS from wich to base your arguments on as you ramble along from page to page. As you grow you will find a nice balance between the spiritual world and the reality world. Until then you will not be able to tell people that only you can see demons without people wanting to know how and why, and that sometimes it is NOT a spiritual reason that you are the only one seeing demon possessed people. You are young and you still have a long way to grow, learn about yourself before you try to tell me about me. Have you ever watched the move with Russle Crowe, "A beautiful ming?" You should, its a really good movie.

Rocketgirl B)

S. King, IT

#129    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,864 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

The earliest reference to a story about "black-eyed children (or people)" I can find is a 1998 story of such an encounter, told by Brian Bethel - a journalist from Abilene, Texas.

That no references to encounters appear before that, causes a serious twinge in my skepticism gland.

By 1998 we had various depictions of "black-eyed demonic people" in film and on tv. There has also been a popular mythology regarding "devil-children" growing since at least such depictions in "Village of the Damned" (1960 - remade 1995), which does not depict black-eyed children but their glowing eyes are definitely the focus of their unearthliness.

While I am aware there are some here who claim actual encounters with "black-eyed people", until there is real evidence that such entities exist I am going with the explanation these encounters are misremembered and the "sense of evil" is a suggestion from unconscious association to what we have been exposed to via the media.

Edited by Leonardo, 07 February 2011 - 01:06 PM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#130    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:37 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 04 February 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

Well, id hope they are not so bigoted and egotistical, that someone cannot take a picture of their eye, so that you can share your experience with us, and use them as the evidence to back up your claim.
Id hope theyd be nice enough to help you.

Whats my gift?

To see and hear spiritually
.. Everyone that holds a gift is actually different from the next the key is to find out what your path is or what your mission is with your gift.  We who are spiritual will have experiences that at some point we can share information because we can relate to the others experience but, it will always be for a different reason or purpose..for that individual.  Our Will is powerful and so then we determine for ourselves the levels or dimensions we will accomplish in this life.  We are spiritual first but, the world makes us or tries to make us non-spiritual so that you never really know who you are or all that you can accomplish.. sort of like a failed mission.  Born with the mission and understand the mission but, lose the mission while on earth if you focus to much on the ways of the earth..

I see you differently and look at you differently because God pointed you out to me.. Your not a bad person and have a good heart.. I think and its just my opinion sometimes life just sucks.  Everything giving to us is meant to make us grow and get stronger - never to break us.. and thats good to know so that we can continue to build off of our experiences and achieve higher levels because the realm is huge and intricate more than a mind can understand just when you master one thing another is revealed to you.. So there is a lot to do.  As always I wish you the best in your journey.

#131    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 07 February 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

The earliest reference to a story about "black-eyed children (or people)" I can find is a 1998 story of such an encounter, told by Brian Bethel - a journalist from Abilene, Texas.

That no references to encounters appear before that, causes a serious twinge in my skepticism gland.

By 1998 we had various depictions of "black-eyed demonic people" in film and on tv. There has also been a popular mythology regarding "devil-children" growing since at least such depictions in "Village of the Damned" (1960 - remade 1995), which does not depict black-eyed children but their glowing eyes are definitely the focus of their unearthliness.

While I am aware there are some here who claim actual encounters with "black-eyed people", until there is real evidence that such entities exist I am going with the explanation these encounters are misremembered and the "sense of evil" is a suggestion from unconscious association to what we have been exposed to via the media.

You are totally right. I think Wes from Limp Bizkit is responsible for this...

I don't get what the point of constant arguing on this thread is.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#132    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,788 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

"I see you differently and look at you differently because God pointed you out to me."

but only you, mulder. you lucky bugger, god has an eye on you.

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#133    DustTheWind

DustTheWind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 January 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences  are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.  

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

my wife's eyes if I make her mad will become dark in color but that has something to do eye dilation and the multi-colored pigmentation in the eye.  The white part remains white of course.  I have heard of some possession cases however where even the shape of the persons face can change as they manifest the personality of a spirit.  However I haven't directly seen any of this so its second hand but one guy was on television where many people testified to the effect of him becoming like a where-wolf.  and the other one was a spontaneous deliverance in the middle of a mans sermon.  The countenance of the man changed quite drastically on the video and the voice change quite drastically too.  So if that is legit I suppose it could be connected to that but not sure really.

Edited by DustTheWind, 10 February 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#134    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Golda Meir

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

View Postroobbertbrown, on 14 February 2011 - 08:51 AM, said:

Disgraceful Eyelike Beings / Disgraceful Popeyed People are not people. Their eyes are totally wicked, level the educator portion. They apply off an light of sinister. And they ofttimes ask for permit to preserve anthropomorphic homes or cars, and norm extraordinary alteration to the imperfect. I saved two reports that said that they don't convey up on a recording camera. It is executable of them cannot follow without you giving them permission. That senior contact is of component wonder, because of what Saw Schnoebelen told us. Statement was a factual vampire until he was transformed by the prayers of one individual to Deliverer Rescuer. After his induction, Eyeshade could discolor fangs when he craved to crapulence murder from a cause. He told us that when he was a vampire, he was never competent to preserve a soul's shelter unless they invited them in. When he and his wife went to a organization, as normalpeople , they would fair lay on the porch until their individual would eventually say something equal, "Symptomless Schnoebelen, satisfy see the DVD set Interview with an ex-vampire.
:huh:

S. King, IT

#135    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,961 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:51 AM

They're cool. Imagine how bad ass they must be to just show up and scare everyone with their stare? Great power....wish I had it. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users